Post welding inverter failed (component slammed)

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Post welding inverter failed (component slammed)

by bleusideral » 21/11/16, 09:43

Hello !
Following a slight impact with a profile that struck GYS brand inverter welding machine, there was a flash in the post and the stop of it. After disassembly I found a component (voltage regulator?) Slammed and I would like if it is repairable and what component reference ?! The small pieces of the component found is in photo
thank you for any advice : roll: Image
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
chevesne51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Post welding inverter failed (component slammed)

by chevesne51 » 21/11/16, 12:09

You have the chance to read the reference:
D2NK9
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 21/11/16, 13:46

the problem is that the visibly exploded component is not necessarily the culprit but may be the victim of another defect ... a similar component nine will snap the same if the defect that has slammed is still the

the only way to understand is to have the diagram and documentation of the manufacturer ... and unfortunately the manufacturers do not want to give anything
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 21/11/16, 14:49

Thank you for your answers, suddenly I went poking around on the net, found a custodian of mosffet but with 10x fees higher than the value of the component that is worth about 2 €!
I also write to Gys France, I'll see what they say!
It seems that an amiable member of another site offers me to send me a copy, if this is ok, I would not fail to complete my post and inform you if it has re-worked! :D
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!