The work is finished! (Eco angle France2)

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Work is over! (The eco angle, France2)

by Janic » 30/10/16, 13:42

hello shadow
as much as possible and at my own pace
it seems to me that this sentence is clear! No one can change everything in this world at the same time, and one will do his part differently from another and give up, even partially, which can be criticized for its negative aspects, may not compensate for the rest, but that's always the fact, in conscience.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Earthquake
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Earthquake » 30/10/16, 18:50

eclectron wrote:...
If everyone does this in their corner, it will have an effect on the entire economy.
Individually we have the power to influence society!

Funny, I said the same thing on another thread, but in other words:
Re: Analysis of anthropogenic global warming
Message by Terremoto »29/10/16, 21:15 PM
Indeed, if I am the only one doing all of the above in my corner, it will not have much effect, but if we are thousands, then millions, we can reverse the trend.

And eclectron definitely means the same thing ...
0 x
The keyword of our survival, that's life because we do not eat pebbles, then kill them with respect and discernment!
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 30/10/16, 19:10

Shadow wrote:Personally, I chose to leave the system as much as possible and at my own pace. 8)
Reading this sentence made me laugh because I think you can escape the system and write with a computer that uses rare earths, gold, mercury, tin etc ..... and without forgetting to electricity managed by Nuclear and have an internet connection which uses DATAS CENTERS which Consumes enough to provide means to produce drinking water for the 3 Billion people who are thirsty ......
I have nothing against you Personally (it's true) nor see in any way an aggression but I tickle at the sight of your words
I still wish you that your wish comes true :D

Oh it is frankly not serious, I do not take it badly, I begin to be used to the reactions of people frozen on their certainties or their principles, here or elsewhere.
I can bear even to the pervert who will not recognize himself (pervert's own, the healthy man will have a doubt, is it me he is talking about?), Then you have some leeway The shadow before offending me : Wink:
If I extract the meaning of your writing: "better to do nothing than to act imperfectly in the right direction"

It doesn't make me want to laugh but rather the contrary, to see the cynicism * from your reaction, I tell myself that it is really not won for it to move, because you are far from alone in this case.
It is also a way for you to do nothing cheaply: "As long as it is not perfect, I do not move!"
A small step is always better than nothing, even if it can make you laugh, given the apparent insignificance of the step.
A small step, even for yourself, awakens the little spark in itself.
small streams make big rivers.
or even each his share, armadillo friend of the shade! : Wink:

Janic understood my intention very well. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/10/16, 19:31

The system that governs us is defined by its efficiency and an attitude that would be opposed to it does not necessarily have to meet this criterion: even useless, a gesture retains an ethical meaning and this is very important because the content of an act prevails over its practical scope (insofar as this aspect comes up against systemic totalitarianism).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/10/16, 22:32

More automation is the return to the “hunter-gatherer” box.
Denying the system while profiting is contradictory.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/10/16, 23:15

The logic of automation is the exclusion of humanity, its destruction once it becomes useless for this project ...
A control of the degree of technique and above all an orientation towards properly human ends do not signify (if humanity is capable of this change) in any way a return to the most "primitive" stages (?).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 31/10/16, 00:00

Ahmed wrote:The system that governs us is defined by its efficiency and an attitude that would be opposed to it does not necessarily have to meet this criterion: even useless, a gesture retains an ethical meaning and this is very important because the content of an act prevails over its practical scope (insofar as this aspect comes up against systemic totalitarianism).

The notion of useless act which has known meaning and which opposes the system escapes me ...
Does not this useless act become useful, by the fact?
what is a useless act?
0 x
whatever.
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 31/10/16, 06:17

eclectron wrote:Energy will cross with 100% automation.
It is not for tomorrow that we will be 100% automated up to the doctor-surgeon-autonomous robot.
For energy, there are certainly solutions on paper but if we stick to current sources and their distributions, the blocked horizon is not that far away. 50 to 100 years? by being a writer.
The 100% automated could in theory operate over an infinite period, what about oil, gas, nuclear coal over this period.
Sun yes, infinity on our scale, we have time to see it coming but what is its place in the current energy mix at European level for example:
all this problem is very speculative in fact but by extending the paths taken by automation and energy, we can imagine that it will get stuck at some point. new sources of energy will be necessary if one wishes to continue on this path.

Astonishing this graph which shows a drop in primary energy consumption in Europe ...

Could it be the fact of factories that have gone to consume elsewhere?

I think that by adding the gray energy of imported materials (= primary energy consumed elsewhere) the curve would be very different?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/10/16, 06:25

Ahmed wrote:The logic of automation is the exclusion of humanity
Your metaphysics is beyond me.
Concretely, I am very happy to have made an automatic door for my hens, they are protected from predators and I do not have to get up at dawn to free them.
Automation in the manufacture of manufactured products is a guarantee of the quality of the finished product. That all the bolts are tight no longer depends on the mood of the person who serves them, but on the calibration of the robot.

I can see the bottom of your thoughts, but isn't that "throwing the baby out with the bathwater"?
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 31/10/16, 09:07

dede2002 wrote:

Could it be the fact of factories that have gone to consume elsewhere?

it is very likely, globally we can see the bottom of the subprime crisis, then it tends to stabilize:
therefore logically what is no longer consumed here, is consumed elsewhere.
Rather than automation in Europe, some people choose to relocate to Asia with human "quasi robots" ...
0 x
whatever.