Pollution from diesel particles

Discussion of methods of remediation and control air quality.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/06, 15:00

benoit : Arrow:

You can see that he is kidding .......... the FAPs let pass very dangerous micro-particles, the most dangerous because they are lodged at the bottom of the bronchioles of our children in town : Evil:

It will be (maybe) .... the (one of) the next scandal (s) of the 21st century, as for asbestos today .... in 10 years, there will be the one particles + heavy metals (emitted by our dear catalytic converters: platinum, rhodium, palladium, etc.). It is not me who says it but scientists and even of the USA (Boston for the pots catalog.). : Evil:

Better : there is on the forum of econology a speaker named "professor ..." from Grenoble (I will find his exact pseudo) who says he has filed a patent to remove this problem of catalytic converters ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Webmaster : Arrow:

It would be interesting to gather all the information relating to:
- DPF
- catalytic converters
- LPG
- CNG
- electric ..... in subjects that are always found in the same place?

I found doc on the global report gasoline fuels, GO, LPG, CNG super interesting ..... I will make scans and put them in a subject: "global assessment".
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/06, 15:09

to complete my previous posts:

The teacher's nickname is professor31, that's in the subject "simply pantone" ==>

professeur31
EconoPadawan level 2

Posted on: Wed Jan 25, 2006 20:27:28 Post subject:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Bucheron wrote:
ex-océano wrote:
Just enlarge the image of this subject:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/sciences-a ... t1429.html

and look at the insert next to the article on the French hydrogen car. It is written
Indeed, seen like that ....
It's stupid, lead emissions in France had dropped by a factor of 12 between 1990 and 2002 and now we are rejecting other heavy metals in quantities that we now know to be problematic!

Well, it's not just the Americans who work on it, French scientists have also been studying this for a few years: Quote:
A study by researchers from the Laboratory of glaciology and environmental physics (UJF-CNRS) carried out jointly with Italian scientists from the University of Venice shows that catalytic converters, reputed to be ecological, are probably the source of pollution worrying about heavy metals! These pots release increasing amounts of platinum, rhodium or palladium into the atmosphere. Researchers have not yet been able to measure the risk to human health of this pollution caused by an anti-pollution device.

E-mail : button@glaciolog-ujf-grenoble.fr

(http://www.grenoble-isere.com/cgi-bin/aepi/charge.pl, March 2001)

However, I did not hear or read that they published the results of their work ...

Bonsoir.
You are right to mention this subject that I know well since I was already interested in it a year ago.
I have applied for a patent with the aim (among other things) of reducing this source of pollution.
The document will be available around July.
I will keep you posted.
See you soon.
TEACHER.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/06, 22:58

thank you Rulian : Arrow:

SUPER the greenfacts.org site : Arrow:

Extract =

Soot
Similar term (s): carbon black, black carbon

Definition:
Carbon dust that is emitted into the air due to the incomplete combustion of fuel.

Source: GreenFacts

More :
Example of soot emission

photo of a huge US truck that spits very black.

Source: Causes of air pollution of health and energy
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 07/02/06, 00:14

And breathing in Asia kills even more:

800 T of uranium used as ammunition in Iraq causes malformations in babies and kills the soldiers-In Iraq, around as well as in the USA!

http://www.voltairenet.org/article15490.html

In short soon it will be enough to collect dust in Iraq to build an atomic bomb :(
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/02/06, 01:09

For Iraq : Arrow:

that's clear ............ the ricans use depleted uranium for missile heads ......... but I thought it was in 1991, apparently they have large stocks to sell. : Evil:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/02/06, 08:56

Former oceano : Arrow:

I just read the entire article, it's cold in the back .... extract:

At the October 2003 Uranium Weapons Conference in Hamburg, Germany, independent scientists around the world documented a huge increase in birth defects and cancers where they had been used the NDU and DU. Professor Katsuma Yagasaki, a scientist at Ryukyus University, Okinawa, has calculated that the 800 tonnes of DU scattered in Afghanistan are the radioactive equivalent of 83 Nagasaki bombs. The amount of DU used in Iraq is equivalent to 000 Nagasaki bombs.

Our little "quarrels" on car pollutants are very petty next to what is written in this article ...... : Shock:
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 07/02/06, 09:07

Rulian wrote wrote:Jean63, I allowed myself to edit your message to delete the contact indicated in one of your previous posts (name, telephone, email) for obvious reasons of respect for the anonymity of the interested party. I will give it back if necessary after discussion with you by MP.

This is actually a mistake on my part. The applicant had himself published his contact details on the forum econo. So I put everything back in place as before and I beg Jean63 to apologize.
Rulian wrote wrote:Please avoid the personal names and phone numbers of third parties on this forum as much as on others.

It is of course still valid : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Rulian the 07 / 02 / 06, 11: 13, 2 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/02/06, 09:26

Be careful to have a critical eye on what is said by Meyssan ...
He has opinions against everyone that are sometimes interesting because of the questioning that it offers, but you still need to have done the trick on the question on a subject in order not to get "entangled" by the tone of its site ...
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/02/06, 10:08

So lumberjack! 0,23 to the opacimeter, it cuts you right? ... and I was not even pantonized more! : Cheesy:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 10:25

Benoit- wrote:If it is so clean and miraculous, what is our government waiting for to offer a tax credit on the installation of a replacement APF on all diesels already in circulation then? Then the circulation of non-FAP'ed diesels from 2010 is forbidden.

: Evil:

: Mrgreen: = IRONIA! Didiou !!!
0 x