Objects to invent!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Objects to invent!

by Grelinette » 14/10/16, 16:36

Hello,

I open this subject which is a bit similar to that of "curious and unusual objects", this last subject making us discover incredible objects ... (even if fakes happen to slip into the subject ... is not it Oli? : Cheesy: )

In short, I am sure that each one of us has already said one day: "hey, it would be nice to invent an object to do that! ..."

It is not a question of proposing everything and anything, from the banana bending machine to the eternal machine with perpetual motion, but to suggest the idea of ​​an interesting object that can have its utility ... and who knows, maybe an investor with a bad idea, who accidentally goes on econology, will jump at the opportunity and will contact the ingenious inventor budding to offer him funding ...

(Personally, I have cards full of good ideas ... contact me by MP if necessary)
money-10.gif
money-10.gif (50.46 Kio) Accessed 12710 times

Here are some of them, with their genesis, just to tickle and start the imagination of fertile econologists!

1) Car traffic is widespread everywhere in France with many expressways. Depending on the timetable, in the morning and in the evening in general, the speeds of the cars suddenly go from 90 km / h to 30 km / h, or even less, in a few tens of meters. Suddenly the driver pushed by a strong adrenaline rush violently hits the Warning button of his car to warn the car from behind that there is a sudden slowdown ...
A simple small electronic box that constantly tests the speed could be responsible for automatically ignite the car's warning when there is an emergency braking.

2) Being an eternal handyman in front of the eternal, I am equipped with most tools for the general public. In this case, drill, screwdriver, etc. To save time, I often use my drill to screw / unscrew, but regularly, given the power of the drill that does not have adjustment of screwing intensity, I break or I use the heads of the screws .
A small bit to attach to the drill with adjustment of the force of screwing / unscrewing would turn my drill into a screwdriver and avoid damaging the screws.

3) I had talked about it in another subject about the pale of wind turbine and the idea trots me since: wind turbines covered with photovoltaic solar panels. Certainly, in case of wind causing the movement of pale, it will not necessarily be better oriented for PV, although if there is wind in general there is sun, but in case of calm or absent wind, the pale ones could automatically orient themselves in the sun rather than remain static and produce nothing.

4) A sink siphon equipped with a turbidimeter that opens a secondary valve to collect clean water ... that we waste (more than 20% according to some studies) when we turn on the tap and wait for the hot water for washing hands, or fresh water for drinking.

etc ...

I also had an idea and see it arrive on the market a few years later!
For example, being young I was an animator to supervise winter holiday centers and we sledged with what we had: large plastic bags, cardboard boxes, etc. One day I bought a stock of air mattresses at the end of the summer in anticipation of winter: the air mattress turns out to be a sledge terrible, with many places, fast and ideal for colos ... easy to tidy up and wear, but it breaks quickly. I thought an inflatable sledge made of solid material would be ideal, and I saw that inflatable sleds existed now! (If I had known at the time, I would have filed the patent! : Cheesy: )

And you, what are your ideas of objects to invent? ...
2 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Items to be invented!

by oli 80 » 15/10/16, 14:43

Hello, one day I saw my mother fill the caneloni with minced meat I saw that it was enough
annoying to push the mince in the canelonis, then an idea came to me, I see a lot of people who smoke and buy
cigarette tubes and tobacco with a machine to fill them, see the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ik76GYrzq0

so my idea is to use the principle of this machine bigger to fill with hashish caneloni
I did not search the net if something like that existed

cordially
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 17/10/16, 12:25

Grelinette wrote:1) Car traffic is widespread everywhere in France with many expressways. Depending on the timetable, in the morning and in the evening in general, the speeds of the cars suddenly go from 90 km / h to 30 km / h, or even less, in a few tens of meters. Suddenly the driver pushed by a strong adrenaline rush violently hits the Warning button of his car to warn the car from behind that there is a sudden slowdown ...
A simple small electronic box that constantly tests the speed could be responsible for automatically ignite the car's warning when there is an emergency braking.
It already exists.
It's called "Automatic ignition of hazard warning lights".
Many models are equipped with standard, against it requires a very violent braking to trigger it.

Grelinette wrote:2) Being an eternal handyman in front of the eternal, I am equipped with most tools for the general public. In this case, drill, screwdriver, etc. To save time, I often use my drill to screw / unscrew, but regularly, given the power of the drill that does not have adjustment of screwing intensity, I break or I use the heads of the screws .
A small bit to attach to the drill with adjustment of the force of screwing / unscrewing would turn my drill into a screwdriver and avoid damaging the screws.
The idea is interesting, but I hardly see how a mechanical system could dissipate the “excess” energy supplied by the drill.
A small electronic box on the wire would seem simpler : Mrgreen:
0 x
chevesne51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chevesne51 » 17/10/16, 13:21

Gaston wrote:The idea is interesting, but I hardly see how a mechanical system could dissipate the “excess” energy supplied by the drill.

Mechanical:
http://www.reussir-ses-travaux.com/vissez-facilement-vos-plaques-de-platres
But it still uses the screw and the print.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 17/10/16, 13:26

Gaston, you write:
The idea is interesting, but I hardly see how a mechanical system could dissipate the “excess” energy supplied by the drill.

This is however what is observed on the "tapmatic" or similar devices used for tapping: fixed in a drill press, the progression is limited in torque (adjustable) and reverses the rotation, either manually (by raising the capstan) , or automatically ...

that Grelinette names "inventions" are not strictly speaking, since in the majority of cases they are improvements or variants of existing device. Much of what is mentioned probably does not exist because of the cost that would make its marketing questionable: let us not forget that what is determining is not the utility, but the capacity to generate a profit.

@ Grelinette: do not disperse! I can not wait to see your propulsion bike trailer progress! 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 17/10/16, 13:27

chevesne51 wrote:Mechanical:
http://www.reussir-ses-travaux.com/vissez-facilement-vos-plaques-de-platres
But it still uses the screw and the print.
Yes, it is a good achievement, well suited to the case of drywall where the need is not to limit the torque, but to disengage when the screw is sufficiently depressed.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 17/10/16, 14:26

Hello, there is the kickstarter site that allows people to publish their "inventions" and
there is a French site here http://www.lafabriqueainnovations.com/
helps you to develop your ideas, I do not know if this site already has partnerships with forums
because it could be interesting with econology, here is a newspaper article about this site
http://www.latribune.fr/loisirs/la-trib ... 60728.html

cordially
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/10/16, 18:17

Gaston wrote:
Grelinette wrote:1) ... A simple small electronic box that constantly tests the speed could be responsible for automatically ignite the car's warning when there is an emergency braking.
It already exists.
It's called "Automatic ignition of hazard warning lights".
Many models are equipped with standard, against it requires a very violent braking to trigger it.

I have not yet seen a car equipped with this system, but it should probably become standard because it is easy to design and install on recent models where all the information is digitized. A priori it suffices to test the drop in speed over a short period, 1 second for example. If the speed delta (DV) over 1 sec is for example> 10 km, the warnings are triggered; with the only variable DV it is easy to adjust the sensitivity of the warning triggering.

Gaston wrote:
Grelinette wrote:2) ...A small bit to attach to the drill with adjustment of the force of screwing / unscrewing would turn my drill into a screwdriver and avoid damaging the screws.

Why then dissipate the energy? The idea is simply to adjust the tightening intensity from which the screwdriver bit no longer tightens and "jumps" like a torque wrench or screwdriver does (mechanically). Drills generally have a trigger allowing the speed of rotation to be measured, but not the tightening torque.
Moreover, perhaps it is possible to recover on an HS screwdriver the mandrel part with tightening torque adjustment system and fix it on the chuck of the drill? ...
Chuck-visseuse.jpg
Chuck-screwdriver.jpg (23.18 Kio) Accessed 12641 times
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 17/10/16, 18:46

0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 17/10/16, 19:45

oli 80 wrote:Hello, there is the kickstarter site that allows people to publish their "inventions" and
there is a French site here http://www.lafabriqueainnovations.com/

I proposed 2 of my ideas, participated on 2 topics of the 1er level and 2 others of the second as well as 1 chosen, elected by the factory.
Appraisal, very disappointing, not easy to have effective information of the bosses of the site.
The protection they claim to put in place is probably not valid, it does not matter because they are not real inventions with a potential to the key.
One of my ideas was to have them make a cup rinse to replace the disposable cups. The company where I work would have been the test customer (500people). Result, not even a message of return of interest.
That said, they answer the direct questions. Everything is not bad, but I do not believe in the effectiveness of this site.
0 x