Objects to invent!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Items to be invented!

by oli 80 » 15/06/20, 19:00

Hi everybody,
here is a way to have pressurized water anywhere : Mrgreen:

a little humor never killed anyone 8)
1 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/06/20, 14:51

oli 80 wrote:Hi everybody,
here is a way to have pressurized water anywhere : Mrgreen:

a little humor never killed anyone 8)

The little pissou that comes out is fun : Mrgreen: but it's still an interesting idea to explore.

On the other hand there is interest in having a fairly solid container, and not to put too much pressure not to explode it, especially if you use the system in overpressure to put nettle manure on your plants !!!! :P

I had the same idea but with a gas bottle to make a sort of paint gun ... but I have not yet tested the idea!

In the same idea, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I have recovered a small car wheel inflator to plug into the cigarette lighter, I disassembled it and I only kept the small piston and the hose to inflate. Once put on a cordless drill or screwdriver, it makes a tip top inflator to quickly inflate all types of wheels (car, trailer, bicycle, wheelbarrow, etc.). I'm going to paste a photo for you ....
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/06/20, 15:27

Grelinette wrote:In the same idea, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I have recovered a small car wheel inflator to plug into the cigarette lighter, I disassembled it and I only kept the small piston and the hose to inflate. Once put on a cordless drill or screwdriver, it makes a tip top inflator to quickly inflate all types of wheels (car, trailer, bicycle, wheelbarrow, etc.). I'm going to paste a photo for you ....

Here it looks nice, it actually
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 17/06/20, 17:24

Hi everybody,

here is another video by the same author who made the one of the can that I put more, it is an inflator for the less original
I let you see that

and for grelinette here is a video of an inflator on a drill
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/06/20, 18:08

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
Grelinette wrote:In the same idea, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I have recovered a small car wheel inflator to plug into the cigarette lighter, I disassembled it and I only kept the small piston and the hose to inflate. Once put on a cordless drill or screwdriver, it makes a tip top inflator to quickly inflate all types of wheels (car, trailer, bicycle, wheelbarrow, etc.). I'm going to paste a photo for you ....

Here is the principle: it is enough to take an electric inflator, even HS because generally it is the engine which burns out, to dismantle it, and fix the nozzle on an electric drill to have a fast inflator!
Note, we see in the photo, that the small piston does not have the same size depending on the inflator: some are larger than others therefore inflate faster.
Inflator.jpg
Gonfleur.jpg (86.36 KB) Viewed 2769 times
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 17/06/20, 21:12

Hello everyone, well here we actually believe that these inflators are not worth much when in reality it is enough to put a more powerful engine (drill or screwdriver) and presto we have a super inflator, even for car tires , it is often with not much that we arrive at amazing results, it is valid in many areas

good night
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 17/06/20, 22:04

Grelinette wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:

Here is the principle: it is enough to take an electric inflator, even HS because generally it is the engine which burns out, to dismantle it, and fix the nozzle on an electric drill to have a fast inflator!
Note, we see in the photo, that the small piston does not have the same size depending on the inflator: some are larger than others therefore inflate faster.
Inflator.jpg

Ingenious indeed ... :!: :!: :!:
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 18/06/20, 23:04

Good evening everyone,

here is a version with a slightly larger 12v inflator that you may know

except here it lacks the pressure gauge

good night
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/06/20, 14:28

oli 80 wrote:Good evening everyone,
here is a version with a slightly larger 12v inflator that you may know

Ah yes, I know this one well: 5 minutes of use and it is toasted!

This dung (Chinese, marketed under different brands) also:
I inflated my diaphragm booster once (which I had just installed), I had to finish by hand, the thing broke in 5 minutes too and almost caught fire. Refunded, of course.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 19/06/20, 14:42

At the same time this kind of dung is for single use ...
On some agricultural equipment there are also small 12V compressors which are designed to operate over long periods ... but you would not like to have to pay for them!
0 x