Supernumerary engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
oneil4
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Supernumerary engine

by oneil4 » 05/09/16, 18:52

Hello everyone,

I come here to tell you about the famous supernumerary engine,

I know very well that there are people who believe as well as people who do not believe.
I am one of the septics, however, I watch.

I noticed that all of the said inventions were round.

without going into calculations that exceed me, I had an idea, so I share it with you (I crossed the milestone of registration on the site, but it's been a few years that I look at the forum with passion )

rather than having a round generator, why not try with a linear piston cam type system (like a car engine)
with several cylinders.

here is the continuation of my loose ideas:

piston 1 and 3 stronger than 2 and 4, its relief 2 and 4 which become stronger than 3 and 5, piston 1 go back down because 3 and 5 are stronger than 1, in short so on you see what I mean, a story of strength.

if not, rather than having a rotational movement, it would be necessary to have a movement in semicircle, with it is same piston which goes up there is confronted with a spring which after a while makes everything go down again, is the cycle begins again.

at the output of the generator mechanism, a system like on the rear wheels of a bicycle, its force in raising it (generation of energy) and click in descending (no energy).

voila, stoned me not as well for my spelling as for my idea. thanks for reading me, and i look forward to your response
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: the supernumerary engine

by Ahmed » 05/09/16, 20:52

It is not a story of belief, but of knowledge and, from this latter point of view, there is absolutely no reason for your system to work, since there are forces that will tend to balance quickly. , because the only energy they can have is that of the initial imbalance, itself resulting from the chemical energy provided by the experimenter ...
To take a simpler example, you pick up a brick, then you drop it on your foot: you notice the effects of the energy that you initially transmitted to the brick; the only difference being that the accumulation phase is slow, while that of dissipation is rapid (yes!), but the quantity is unchanged.
Indeed, you have progress to make, both in basic physics and in spelling: a vast field opens up to you, little guy! : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/09/16, 21:40

Hello!
For a septic tank you are rather a believer! : Mrgreen:

Let's be clear: your system has no chance of working ...
Before wasting your time in the search for on-unity know that:
1) energy is conserved.
2) Entropy increases.

Instead of wanting to do on-unity (in short, energy from nothing) rather research on black holes.
Because if the entropy increases, the energy is conserved, and it would then be possible to reuse it, it even seems that our universe would work like this (ekpyrotic universe).
For the rest, "self-maintained" or over-unit mechanical systems are a legend ... and an insult to physics ...

Kind regards.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 05/09/16, 22:02

Not serious refrain.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: supernumerary engine

by eclectron » 06/09/16, 10:35

To keep it simple, finally I will try! : Wink:
Every engine uses an energy source.
A so-called supernumerary motor will have to pump energy somewhere.
If there is no external energy source and if one confines oneself to known mechanisms using known principles, the result is ... known: the supernumerary does not exist.

The heat pump is a successful supernumerary example.
From a 1KWh of electrical energy we can pump 3 to 5 KWh of caloric energy into the environment, graciously heated by the sun, our friend for a long time.
This example of a heat pump may seem attractive, you just have to loop back and it's won !?
Well no, nature is well done, the kWh of electrical energy (organized energy) requires a lot of caloric energy (diffuse energy (unorganized)) to be produced.
By admitting no loss in this looped system, which in itself is impossible, at best we obtain a perpetual movement: It moves but it is useless! but that alone is impossible.
As soon as we want to get something out of it, the system stops.

Another example of a successful supernumerary is photovoltaics.
Seen from the Earth, we plug and hop electricity.
Except that the nuclear power plant which lights us, the sun, turbine at full speed and this constitutes the energy source of our photovoltaic "engine".

For a supernumerary system to be possible, you have to accept to go beyond the known, to have a researcher's spirit that accepts to live with uncertainty and does not hesitate to make mistakes.
It is necessary to go beyond the known and that already supposes to know well the known: the official physics at the moment t, not to go astray by ignorance in ways already explored for a long time.

From a personal point of view, I have no doubt that the universe has more dimensions than we perceive with our physical senses or with our current technical means, I do not have too many no more doubt that a "source" underlies the entire observable universe.
I have no doubt that current physics is unable to explain everything.
In my opinion, if something is possible, it is in this direction that we must explore: the multidimensional.
Go tickle the invisible with visible means and see what is happening.
just an intuition ... : Twisted:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 06/09/16, 10:50

eclectron wrote:A so-called supernumerary motor will have to pump energy somewhere.
It is rather "superunitary" than "supernumerary" (supernumerary : in excess, "in excess") : Wink:

eclectron wrote:For a supernumerary system to be possible, you have to accept to go beyond the known, to have a researcher's spirit that accepts to live with uncertainty and does not hesitate to make mistakes.
It is necessary to go beyond the known and that already supposes to know well the known: the official physics at the moment t, not to go astray by ignorance in ways already explored for a long time.
Absolutely.
And that is why no mechanical unit (piston, spring, counterweight ...) can exist :!:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/09/16, 11:06

eclectron wrote:The heat pump is a successful "supernumerary" example.
There is one extra word there : Mrgreen:

All renewable and fossil fuels are emitted first by the sun, as is the energy that makes us live, except nuclear energy.
Doesn't the word "supernumerary" have a creationist origin when everything indicates that nothing is created, everything is transformed as Anaxagoras of Clazomènes wrote already, a long time ago? ...

You start to revise your beliefs, JF ?? : Wink:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 06/09/16, 15:36

I especially wrote for this brave jack O'neil, the late MacGyver, so that he had a more objective response to the speech of the old grumpy men!
The old grunts will thank me! : Cheesy:

@Gaston
Surunitary? supernumerary? I admit adapting to the interlocutor, the main thing being to understand each other.
We are all talking about something more that comes from somewhere, even from nothing. : Wink:
(plus infinity plus minus infinity = 0 = creative nothingness : Twisted: )

@izentrop
I glue the pieces, I had not made the connection with Mich ... you probably told me at the time but I had forgotten in the meantime.
Happy to see you again. : Cheesy:

I have not evolved on free energy since our private exchanges.
It remains for me a hypothetical source, hypothetically exploitable.
The whole remains to be demonstrated, of course.
I've always seen it that way, well since I got interested in it.
So no contradiction with thermodynamics, we are even right in it.

"Nothing is created, everything is transformed" and it doesn't surprise anyone with this rule, the universe with us inside, let's be there?
I don't have the answer but there is something to keep an open mind, right? and not to lock in too quickly on hasty conclusions.

Let there be a bit of Mystery for future generations, otherwise it will be boring. : Mrgreen:

PS: Help! I can't find how to make personal quotes, except by hand? : Oops:
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 06/09/16, 15:44

eclectron wrote:@Gaston
Surunitary? supernumerary? I admit adapting to the interlocutor, the main thing being to understand each other.
Certainly, but precisely for me "supernumerary" has a connotation of "useless", an idea of ​​a supernumerary motor would therefore be an idea of ​​a "useless" motor. : Mrgreen:

As for free energy, if it exists, we will have to invent a way to "extract it", but I am sure that this means cannot be only mechanical.

That said, I would like a more detailed description (a diagram?) Of your idea of ​​pistons and springs because I admit that your description is not enough for me to have an idea of ​​the mechanism that you want to use.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/09/16, 16:39

Gaston right to be demanding on vocabulary: it's good to be within reach of his interlocutor, but not to the point of encouraging artistic blur!

To make a quotation in the rules, you click on the third icon which is at the top right (symbol of a text preceded and followed by a dark square), above the text area (after the icon of the highlighted); otherwise, you can still operate directly with the corresponding double HTML tag, but it's longer ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."