electric car and transport, wire news

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

by taam » 21/05/20, 22:47

Whether it lasts or not, whatever, my fuel budget is insignificant, I ride a BIKE.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/05/20, 23:05

taam wrote:Ok, the electric car is definitely not (yet) for me, no desire to enter this system.
As long as I can, it will be enough for me to open the cap of a tank to fill up (very rarely and with a ticket), to open my toolbox to maintain my old car without depending on anyone.
Have a good trip here.

You see, it would be easier to say things at the start !! We would understand ...

Rather than giving the unhealthy impression of taunting a little by playing the false-ignorant ...

Of course, compared to cycling, EV is only a poor last resort ...

Now, in my case, severe heart, living a hill just above Rosheim, on treatment that makes me cold, who takes pain in the chest by vaso-constriction as soon as it is cold, pain that amplify the effort, you see that the equation is not the same ... I have the donkey carriage, if I do not want to be dependent ...
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 22/05/20, 07:32

bardal wrote:The only real problem is the normalization of the sockets, which in my humble opinion should only concern two types of sockets: those for a conventional recharge (i.e. a 16 amp outlet in 240) and those for a rapid recharge (which remains to be determined). This is public policy, and if the manufacturers cannot reach an agreement, it is up to the public authorities (in this case Europe) to take an authoritarian decision.

I don't know if you can actually read ...
Europe has already standardized the plug, it's done, it's activated, it's effective: it's the CSS type 2 combo
It's just that France has, as usual, added a small layer of complexity to the bazaar to make the other types of plugs that already existed compulsory until 2024.
So everywhere else in Europe the charging station network is developing rapidly, with ComboCSS type 2 plugs, while in France we are going slow, investors do not want to put more expensive terminals because of obsolete plugs to please our policies continually alongside the plate, when they just have to wait 4 years ...

As for the fact of identification, you are playing really bad times. A bank card is a means of identification.
And I bet if the petrol stations offered a service to the Tesla, like you take a gun, you put it in your tank, it identifies your vehicle and the necessary fuel, it fills with the right fuel and you are charged directly without having need to put a card or type your code ... 80% of the population would yell at the loss of anonymity (when he is already lost using a CB ...) before hastening to adopt massively this means of payment.

But yes, indeed, when you want to drown in a glass of water, you get there, it's clear. : roll:

Continue to find it too complicated, too not perfect, too much everything you want, it will make more room for charging stations for others. You are right, the electric car is null! : Mrgreen:
0 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 22/05/20, 10:25

Did67 wrote:
taam wrote:Ok, the electric car is definitely not (yet) for me, no desire to enter this system.
As long as I can, it will be enough for me to open the cap of a tank to fill up (very rarely and with a ticket), to open my toolbox to maintain my old car without depending on anyone.
Have a good trip here.

You see, it would be easier to say things at the start !! We would understand ...

Rather than giving the unhealthy impression of taunting a little by playing the false-ignorant ...
It seems to me to have been clear on this site: I am a technician, curious and not fallen from the last rain, I prefer feedback from experiences to intellectual masturbation. But you knew that : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/05/20, 10:32

Forhorse wrote: You are right, the electric car is null!

100% agree.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 22/05/20, 11:05

Since I did not have the answer concerning the EN ??? standards, I looked for ....
Decree n ° 2017-26 of 12 January 2017 relating to charging infrastructure for electric vehicles and carrying various measures for the transposition of Directive 2014/94 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 October 2014 on the deployment of an infrastructure for alternative fuels

https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000033860620&dateTexte=20200522

Catch standards: EN 62196

On a strictly technical level, I read that this standard requires:
The mobile outlet of the Type 2 and Type 3 configurations must be equipped with a
coding resistor (Rc) to establish the maximum admissible current of the charging cable and
from the mobile vehicle outlet.
we are far from communicating the vehicle's VIN : roll:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/05/20, 15:15

taam wrote:
Did67 wrote:
Have a good trip here.

It seems to me to have been clear on this site: I am a technician, curious and not fallen from the last rain, I prefer feedback from experiences to intellectual masturbation. But you knew that : Wink:

That turns out well. Me too !!!

I therefore specify:

- you have the right not to like masturbation ...
- you have the right to drop this thread, if it does not interest you (which seems to be the case)
- I explained to you why not having all the qualities of your youth (???), I can no longer consider cycling ...
- So me, this masturbation interests me, because it's been 3 or 4 or 5 years that I hesitate; I still hesitate...
- I maintain above all that participating falsely - hypocritically? - in the debate, to be a little clever at the end, I felt like a bit of misplaced superiority (or else you have to assume that you think you are superior). Excuse me, but that's kind of it: I ask questions, I bring (interesting) elements. But in the end, it is only you who is right because you use ... the bicycle. It stuffed me and fed me again ...

"Not from the last rain ..." Because I am ??? I bring back my strawberry: I am an engineer! Graduated from a high school ... So technician, allow me to laugh! What is a technician if not someone who obediently applies techniques that he does not always understand, that he rarely conceives? This ending is obviously second-degree to show you what I might think of what you just wrote. You're lucky: I've met illiterate people who are much smarter than engineers who have graduated from high schools! So I don't think a mm of what I just wrote ..

Again, cycling, when you can, is great. Very very good. No criticism. No complaints ... I wish I could. And be more consistent ...

But think of the old idiots and all those who for a reason x or y can not ... And who are forced to masturbate a little to know what they do. I find that better than buggering (as you did a little - maybe without wanting to?).
1 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 22/05/20, 19:16

Did, I remember your bad cycling experience and I'm sorry.

Where did I say I was right? Nowhere does it seem to me.
I am aware that I am "lucky" to be able to wait quietly on my bike for the electric car to ripen (or not), period.

However, it must hurry to mature because from experience, the practice of cycling is much more dangerous than the car, especially from a certain age, which I have largely reached.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 22/05/20, 20:50

taam wrote:Did, I remember your bad cycling experience and I'm sorry.

Where did I say I was right? Nowhere does it seem to me.
I am aware of having the "chance" to be able to wait quietly on my bike whether the electric car matures (or not), point bar.

However, it must hurry to mature because from experience, the practice of cycling is much more dangerous than the car, especially from a certain age, which I have largely reached.

But it's already ripe! at least enough already ...

On the pretext that the TV is not in real 3D, I do not buy a TV?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 22/05/20, 21:40

it's ripe but still a little too expensive ^ : Wink:
0 x