electric car and transport, wire news

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

by taam » 21/05/20, 22:09

Ok, the electric car is definitely not (yet) for me, no desire to enter this system.
As long as I can, it will be enough for me to open the cap of a tank to fill up (very rarely and with a ticket), to open my toolbox to maintain my old car without depending on anyone.
Have a good trip here.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/05/20, 22:11

taam wrote:Stop me if I'm wrong, but the more I read you the more I understand that the electric car is above all a monstrous business: all these stories of terminals are based only on money and not on technical reasons?

What else could it be based on ???? : Cheesy:

But, we are doing very well, however, be careful where we set foot.

A bit like when you look at the "menu" prices of a restaurant, you have all kinds and all prices.

It is not necessarily a business, it is a bp of will to simplify all that.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/05/20, 22:13

taam wrote:Ok, the electric car is definitely not (yet) for me, no desire to enter this system.
As long as I can, it will be enough for me to open the cap of a tank to fill up (very rarely and with a ticket), to open my toolbox to maintain my old car without depending on anyone.
Have a good trip here.

If you find that depending on gas stations, it is dependent on no one ...

220V, we almost know how to do it alone, without the need for a distributor ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Did67

by Did67 » 21/05/20, 22:15

taam wrote:To better understand the principle of recharging, what is the point of identifying the vehicle for the charging station? How is recharging a Tesla penalized on a third-party terminal?

Having a Tesla means belonging to a sect or a caste !!!

It's about showing that you can crack some money, but that you're "green" - so you're still 3 divisions above the vulgus pecus and its Zoe.

So Tesla must "distinguish" you from others. We offer you automatic identification. You deserve it. You connect and your head held high and proud as only a con can be, you leave without worrying about entering a card (where is it? Ah where it flashes! We do it every day, so where is the "class"?) to type codes, to manipulate ...

For a few thousand dollars, you have the satisfaction of being a guy. And the blonde you just picked up is already wet ... "What a man!"
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/05/20, 22:19

taam wrote:Stop me if I'm wrong, but the more I read you the more I understand that the electric car is above all a monstrous business: all these stories of terminals are based only on money and not on technical reasons?

Do you pay the same price for petrol or diesel in a hypermarket or in a small country station?
Yes, installing public charging stations is money. Did you doubt it?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/05/20, 22:19

phil59 wrote:Although it sounds very complicated, it is quite simple to use, although the public authorities do not do much to simplify all of this ...

For several years, with the same card, it should be possible, for a fee, to be able to activate any terminal ...

You remember, at the beginning, you needed a charger for each mobile phone! And there were, chargers!

All it needed was a law, European, and even the big ones, the Apple, the Samsung, etc. got involved. We have the same plug ...

Small nuance: there were no more European manufacturers! It was easy to agree to tax foreigners. The catch with the catches for EVs is that each country defends its foal first! I am not sure that we will have a standardization very quickly!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/05/20, 22:25

taam wrote:Ok, the electric car is definitely not (yet) for me, no desire to enter this system.
Have a good trip here.

You have no alternative "tanker" ... We are discussing here. Me, Orange (my ISP), it's 35 € every month. Of addiction. Whatever my consumption! Even the Indian in his tipi, I'm not sure that the canvas for his tipi is not made at Dupont de Nemours and that his peace pipe does not come from Vietnam!

You can choose an alternative electricity supplier, for the part of recharging that you do at home. You don't have an oil distiller ...

My conviction, already expressed, is that it would be more coherent to equip ourselves with an EV and a solar kit of suitable power, so as not to boost consumption too much and not to encourage EdF to launch another dozen 'EPR!
0 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 21/05/20, 22:38

The covid-19 brought the GO to around € 1. My fuel budget was already insignificant, so there ... what to wait even more serenely for more convincing news on this thread.
Last edited by taam the 21 / 05 / 20, 22: 43, 1 edited once.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/05/20, 22:42

Yes, but the big difference is that a 22 kW three-phase terminal does not cost much, while a continuous one costs much more, 5 to 10 times in fact ....

For the house, with 500 €, you can have a 22 kW terminal in sorting, its electrical installation allows you ...
Not useful in 99% of cases ....
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 21/05/20, 22:43

taam wrote:The covid-19 brought the GO to around € 1. My fuel budget was already insignificant, so there ... what to wait even more serenely for more motivating news on this thread.

And you think it will last? on the one hand, and if it lasts, so much the better for the planet, it is because there is a planetary confinement!
0 x