electric car and transport, wire news

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

by sicetaitsimple » 03/03/20, 17:54

GuyGadebois wrote:What if we produced lighter, more aerodynamic and less powerful electric cars? Huh?

How is your remark (judicious but cestpasaussisimple)) specific to electric vehicles?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/03/20, 17:59

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:What if we produced lighter, more aerodynamic and less powerful electric cars? Huh?

How is your remark (judicious but cestpasaussisimple)) specific to electric vehicles?

Because this is the subject of the topic and one of the major problems of these vehicles is the autonomy.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 03/03/20, 18:04

sicetaitsimple wrote:

Wolkswagen did it (200 copies only): between 0,9l and 2l / 100 km! : Shock:

https://www.blog-moteur.com/10146/volks ... livre.html

Too bad the concept was not taken up in electric ...
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 03/03/20, 18:08

GuyGadebois wrote:Because this is the subject of the topic and one of the major problems of these vehicles is the autonomy.

No, it's not autonomy, the EV pb.

The bp is the charge, and the charge speed.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/03/20, 18:12

phil59 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Because this is the subject of the topic and one of the major problems of these vehicles is the autonomy.

Bah anyway, with my Dacia, I have 1200Km of autonomy. With the electric equivalent (approx. 90 Hp), how much does it cost for a 5-seater sedan in the medium segment?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/03/20, 18:22

GuyGadebois wrote:Bah anyway, with my Dacia, I have 1200Km of autonomy.

You don't have to supply water from time to time : Lol: ?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 03/03/20, 19:02

GuyGadebois wrote:
phil59 wrote:

Bah anyway, with my Dacia, I have 1200Km of autonomy. With the electric equivalent (approx. 90 Hp), how much does it cost for a 5-seater sedan in the medium segment?

I could answer you, how many times a year do you need to drive 1200 km without stopping?

Besides, I thought we should stop every 2 hours or 200 km.

Starting from this principle, if your car to run 2h or 200km, and you can charge almost anywhere in 10mn, or is the pb to have only 200 km of autonomy ????

The pb remains the right fast charging station in the right place.

With a zoé 40, you do about 250 km real in summer, and 200 km in winter (on motorways in Belgium, I could have done more than 300 km by driving at 90 km / h).

With the citigo, you do almost the same, car that costs 16 €, without battery rental.

Very very soon, dacia will release its EV ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/03/20, 19:05

phil59 wrote:I could answer you, how many times a year do you need to drive 1200 km without stopping?

Besides, I thought we should stop every 2 hours or 200 km. <<< I never do that.

You're right, but if in a few years we have 100 times more electric vehicles, we may end up with this problem (already posted, but it's delicious):
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 03/03/20, 19:25

GuyGadebois wrote:
phil59 wrote:I could answer you, how many times a year do you need to drive 1200 km without stopping?

Besides, I thought we should stop every 2 hours or 200 km. <<< I never do that.

You're right, but if in a few years we have 100 times more electric vehicles, we may end up with this problem (already posted, but it's delicious):

Well, with people like you who only think about autonomy, that it's never good enough, we'll never be there! : Cheesy:

I remember about fifteen years ago when I came back from winter sports, where I did not fill up because all the petrol stations were crowded, and when I was in the reserve, I did 40 minutes of tail ...

In France, currently, we know how to load 15 EVs, in "reasonable" load, but for red or black days on the roads, in fact, it will be a greater bp for EVs

First of all, not everyone does 1000 km on a trip, it would be necessary to know what is the average distance traveled, which remains to be less than 500 km; so a single charge at a reasonable pace, I would say, or 2 "small" ....

But what is this idea of ​​going on vacation? : Cheesy: above all, at the same time as everyone else !!!

And if you never stop every 2 hours or 200 km, you must not be a reasoned person, and believe yourself to be far above your possibilities ...
It is not an attack, but an observation.
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/03/20, 19:29

phil59 wrote:And if you never stop every 2 hours or 200 km, you must not be a reasoned person, and believe yourself to be far above your possibilities ...
It is not an attack, but an observation.

Oh yeah? And didn't you think I was giving the wheel to someone else? What a lack of imagination!
Ps: I rarely queued at a gas station, and never on vacation anyway, except when the crazy people filled their jerry cans so as not to miss during certain strikes.
0 x