LBME Laurent Baltazar, new huckster of water injection

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: LBME: Laurent Baltazar, new barker for water injection

by chatelot16 » 04/09/16, 14:49

judicial liquidation is not an argument ... there is how much business quite honest in liquidation ... all they are blamed is not to win more than tax!

the real argument is 70% reduction of CO2! CO2 is not a fault of a heat engine, it is its normal operation ... reducing 2% CO70 would require a huge increase in efficiency to reduce the consumption of 70%!

the journalists frighten me: when we see the nonsense that he writes or says in the scientific field that I know how to trust them for the rest of the information?

when he tells what is happening at the other end of France, I can not check anything, but every time they tell what is happening near my home, I see huge mistakes! ... it's scary
0 x
Christophe

Re: LBME: Laurent Baltazar, new barker for water injection

by Christophe » 04/09/16, 19:12

chatelot16 wrote:the real argument is 70% reduction of CO2! CO2 is not a fault of a heat engine, it is its normal operation ... reducing 2% CO70 would require a huge increase in efficiency to reduce the consumption of 70%!

Absolutely and that's why I used the term "barker" in the title of the subject ... CO2 and consumption are proportional ...

If we assume that the original yield of 25% then we would go to a yield of 0.25 * 1 / 0.3 = 83% ... is a yield that exceeds that of perfect theoretical cycles (Beau de Rochas or gasoline or Diesel ...)

In short, it's impossible without adding energy to the cycle ...

chatelot16 wrote:the journalists frighten me: when we see the nonsense that he writes or says in the scientific field that I know how to trust them for the rest of the information?

The answer is in your question : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"