Express your talent and ideas on the site!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Did67

Re: Express your talent and ideas on the site!

by Did67 » 30/05/16, 10:52

Christophe wrote:Thank you phil :) His book? Which book? He spoke with me on the phone the other day ... but I did not think it was still relevant!

Yes to integrate his videos, to summarize his approach ... all this is possible :)

I had skipped this thread, so I "catch up":

a) as said, I write, from my experience, a "book", which I do not yet know if it will find a publisher, how it will be distributed (book or ebook), etc ...

My ambition is the one I have just stated above - make this business intelligible to all (extensive program)

b) my goal, which I would not manage to keep up with my few heart complications of the moment that occupy my mind since 15 days / three weeks and again for 15 good days, was to release it for BiObernai in September 2016; saw my difficulties, it is wise I think to delay a season ...

c) On the other hand, a burst of videos should be released on Youtube; I was stuck technically by two things: sequences that I could not edit without my knowing why (Movie Maker was blocking! Never so much regretted not having a Mac !!!) and so I had to refilmer and there- on top of a HF mic dropped in the road (a story of mini-jack that has a bad contact); as for plane crashes, boredom never comes alone!

A new microphone (wired) arrives one of these days, and I will be able to edit 4 or 5 videos in the coming days, in addition to the "Sillon'net" already online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xSyGdz4gGk

d) For now, success is not at the rendezvous. Fashion is permaculture! There is only that to make the buzz among Internet users sheep Panurge ...

I thought for a moment to slip this term in my title ...

And then no, I refuse to prostitute myself. That fools burst into the stupidity of their idiotic fashions, their stupid buzz and their stupid practices ... Everyone has the right to be stupid and even the right to remain so!

I pay myself the luxury of doing only my head! I will continue until my death and basta.
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/05/16, 14:21

Did67 wrote:I pay myself the luxury of doing only my head! I will continue until my death and basta.

you are right!

it is not because many are wrong that they are right!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 30/05/16, 22:44

Did67 wrote:d) For now, success is not at the rendezvous. Fashion is permaculture! There is only that to make the buzz among Internet users sheep Panurge ...

I thought for a moment to slip this term in my title ...

And then no, I refuse to prostitute myself. That fools burst into the stupidity of their idiotic fashions, their stupid buzz and their stupid practices ... Everyone has the right to be stupid and even the right to remain so!

I pay myself the luxury of doing only my head! I will continue until my death and basta.

+ 100, Continue, that's how we love you !!! 8) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Did67

by Did67 » 31/05/16, 10:32

@christophe

Can you specify the "order"?

An article of 2 or 3 pages which summarizes my way of doing things, like "general public newspaper" ???

A series of more "technical" articles, like some of my thematic posts ???

I'm working on my videos. There is one, in 3 parts of 6 or 7 minutes, which presents the method ("Le Potager du Laesseux: késako?"). I also have a commented virtual tour of the garden under construction (the video is under construction!). That will have to be repeated 2 or 3 times a year to observe / comment on the results, the evolutions, the observations ...

I do not know if anyone will watch. As you write, it's a lot of effort for people accustomed to zapping and fast buzz (and binch drinking?).

@other

Thank you. It's nice !
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/05/16, 10:48

what is the buzz ... is it really the number of views on the internet that indicates a success

when we see the success of the videos on the perpetual movement magnet ... it proves that we can make success completely useless

and in the middle of all the stupidity that drag a serious subject goes unnoticed

it is better for a small number of readers who participate constructively than a buzz that yields nothing

I do not like the video or the majority of the time happens to see the author talk: I prefer to share the video in small piece showing only useful action, and put the explanation in text between the videos ... we can read the trick quickly by seeing the video as a photo ... and viewing the video only if you click on it

with the comments in text between short video, more need of video editing, no more need of sound for explanations: the only sound is the sound of the action that we show

the explanation in text between the videos is easier to modify to improve them and to complete them

some action are better shown by a good resolution photo than by a video resolution too low

so we can alternate photo and video text as needed
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/05/16, 11:07

chatelot16 wrote:
it is better for a small number of readers who participate constructively than a buzz that yields nothing

I do not like the video or the majority of the time happens to see the author talk: I prefer to share the video in small piece showing only useful action, and put the explanation in text between the videos ... we can read the trick quickly by seeing the video as a photo ... and viewing the video only if you click on it

1) Yes. The audience is not my subject either. The only question: do not I work for nothing (I talk about my posts, my videos, which take me time, for my garden, I do not ask the question: it's for me and my friends, for research on soil biology, it's all good for my head!)

2) Oops: I am badly barred then!

For now, I have gone on a "filmed conference" line. I'm just trying to have a clean image and sound. But hey, the concept, not easy to "film" ...

On "technical" questions, I try to have "clean" close-ups: how to plant an onion or shallot bulb, with the sound then playing "off"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/16, 11:30

Buzz or not (the content of the intellectual quality of a buzz is generally inversely proportional to its success ... there are of course exceptions), the important thing is that the good ideas are diffused ... even if the audience is not there at the beginning, the surfer who will look eventually find (I know he looks for less and less ...)

Did67, in your case, I think that a concise article of a few dozen sentences and some photos, would be enough to introduce the concept of your ideas of the kitchen garden of lazy and the furrow

ps: your first video was good, good compromise between words and "concert" images ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/05/16, 12:04

There, you challenge me serious !!!

In 50 pages, I have trouble. In 100, I can try.

But then in a few lines! ???? !!!?

But I will try.

I should receive my microphone today or tomorrow and therefore be able to re-film one or two corrupted sequences. What should allow me to edit my series "Le Soup du Laesseux: késako?" and put it online.

The article could launch this ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/16, 12:23

Yes videos to illustrate is even better! There you underestimate: within minutes of your first video, I found it very concise and explanatory! A text equivalent would be perfect ...

Do not forget that Internet users are more and more lazy (sorry nothing insulting in there but it is a fact, of society (?), And it bothers me as much as you ...) and they want to the ultra succin (thank you twitter) and that everything falls before the eyes without research efforts (thank you facebook) ...

In short as soon as he has a little effort to do (= too many words to read for example) they tend to flee ... Sad ... but realistic ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/05/16, 12:29

Did67 wrote:2) Oops: I am badly barred then!

my preference for text and photos or short video, is only my opinion, not a criticism of a fully video solution

my preference is not only for reading, but especially for creation: easier
1) Yes. The audience is not my subject either. The only question: do not I work for nothing

This is the problem ! to make beautiful document is a job ... a pity to do it for nothing

for a big wiki like wikipedia, everyone takes advantage of existing content, and writing new content is just a way to pay for what we have already benefited from before

the problem is that wikipedia only digest what is frankly encyclopedic: there is no room for novelty and original work

there was ekopedia, but it closed for lack of means

that raises the question of the financing of a site by which readers ... it is nice to give the site can disappear anyway

my wiki project will be on another principle, we are not looking for partners but who will be shareholder of a real company ... the content will be freely accessible on the net but under normal copyryt ... if an editor wants in to make a book he will have to pay ... those who will write in this wiki will be associated too, and their number of action will increase with the quantity and the quality of what it brings ... it will not bring back anything financially at the beginning but when the wiki will be bigger it will not be the property of those who bring money it will also be the property of those who wrote it

and if I disappear this wiki will not disappear: this society will be sustainable!

my first goal in this project is to solve the problem of the technical book writing too difficult with the system of the current editor: too much fixed fee for the subjects interressant too little reader ... with the writing on such a site it will not cost any fixed fee so will pay a little even if the number of readers who pay is low

writing in a wiki has another advantage: an author can write technical content without worrying about the presentation and other contributors to improve the presentation: everyone will do what he can do

there will be several levels, and it will not all be visible to the public ... there will be a level accessible only to the partner not to put in public what must remain confidential

the same subject will be able to appear under 3 level ... a public level, or there is the serious part of the subject, the public can not write there ... an experimental level, or the public can write, with the risk that it is done to be rotten, but hoping that it makes come interressant participants ... and a confidential level readable only by the partner or things can be built between us

it is the function provided for the languages ​​which allows to manage these level in media wiki ... the different level will be simply considered as different languages
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"