The interconnected?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Re: Communicating vessels?

by Christophe » 05/04/16, 15:30

Ah that's for sure that we should not take into account the gray energy of slaves!

All the empires of the past were built on slavery (except perhaps ancient Greece?) ...
The US still exists and China and India to a lesser extent still benefit from modern slavery (child labor, underpaid jobs at the limit of reasonable ... not far from slavery therefore).

Currently we are also all slaves to the scam of the public debt since roughly 100% of income taxes pass in the repayment of interest on the debt ... but hush do not talk about things that annoy ...

Ah then there is also the 2.0 form of modern slavery that no one seems to challenge yet: social networks !! Should be cause in a specific subject so it's serious ... but it does not seem to shock anyone ... : Shock:
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 05/04/16, 17:25

Grelinette wrote:The best tips using the principle of communicating vessels is the Pythagorean Cup !

All in all, it may also be the key to a possible communicating vase device with compartments ... no?

"The Tantalum vase is a classic example of relaxation oscillations. It is a device consisting of a continuous inflow of water and a vase which empties periodically using a siphon. It is therefore an example of transformation of a direct current into alternating current, transposed to the mechanical rather than electrical field. "

Very handy for dominoes thank you.

But do not burn the steps.

Kind regards.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/16, 17:26

Christophe wrote:Ah that's for sure that we should not take into account the gray energy of slaves!

All the empires of the past were built on slavery (except perhaps ancient Greece?) ...
The US still exists and China and India to a lesser extent still benefit from modern slavery (child labor, underpaid jobs at the limit of reasonable ... not far from slavery therefore).

Currently we are also all slaves to the scam of the public debt since roughly 100% of income taxes pass in the repayment of interest on the debt ... but hush do not talk about things that annoy ...

Ah then there is also the 2.0 form of modern slavery that no one seems to challenge yet: social networks !! Should be cause in a specific subject so it's serious ... but it does not seem to shock anyone ... : Shock:

So, do I have to reopen the thread on U $ A or find a good idea for another thread? Because that yes, it's a real topic.

;-)
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/04/16, 18:51

Christophe, you write:
(except maybe ancient Greece?) ...

Well no, ancient Greece also worked on this principle of slavery ...
In the best days of Athenian democracy, slaves and women were excluded from the political life of the city.

But voluntary servitude is more effective than slavery proper.

The "public debt scam" is just an epiphenomenon of something much bigger ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 05/04/16, 19:00

Opale2sang wrote: ......
And from a scientific point of view, to imagine a system with 100, 1000, or 10000 floors gives a very different vision of the device because in theory there is more floor and less there is loss, or this means that physics does not prohibit a principle that moves a fluid in a gravitational field several billion times (in theory), even if it is at the same height.

In this case, the fact of being able to transfer more than 99%, with as many floors as you want (in theory) ......

You are dismaying.

The Moon has been gravitating around the Earth for a few billion years.
Every half moon rotation is 0.5 times 29 days the Moon has transported its 7.2 1E22 kg from one side of the orbit to the other side opposite.

And all this without any expenditure of energy. : Mrgreen:

You are only rediscovering that with constant potential energy there is no need to spend energy to transport mass from point A to point B. : roll:

Likewise on an air cushion table you can move a ton with a pichette.

So your shadokerie of hundreds of water tanks and so many valves and faucets make me laugh.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/04/16, 21:10

And must be careful with Lessdewatt, he does not like shadock because they pumped them serious! : Cheesy:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/04/16, 22:57

bonjou,
moinsdewatt wrote:The Moon has been gravitating around the Earth for a few billion years.
Every half moon rotation is 0.5 times 29 days the Moon has transported its 7.2 1E22 kg from one side of the orbit to the other side opposite.

Sorry if I quibble, but it's not 100% exact, because there is a very small expenditure of energy with the phenomenon of tides.
Which causes the distance of our satellite from 3.8 cm by years.
http://astronomie.blogs.charentelibre.f ... en-va.html
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 06/04/16, 07:14

moinsdewatt wrote:You are dismaying.

The Moon has been gravitating around the Earth for a few billion years.

You are only rediscovering that with constant potential energy there is no need to spend energy to transport mass from point A to point B. : roll:

Likewise on an air cushion table you can move a ton with a pichette.

So your shadokerie of hundreds of water tanks and so many valves and faucets make me laugh.

Bonjour.

I understand and I think there is nothing to add, I still have a lot to say, but the essential is there, those who wish it can always use this to drain a volume of water without pump, and I will continue to study on my side a possible possibility to optimize that.
You are also very funny with your air cushion though, as the air that you are going to use to compensate for the weight of the ton is going to cost you candy in energy, and then I also imagine you would rather use a pump to pump up the 50's. % of a communicating vessel, or in a heron fountain, raise the water from the "buffer" tank.
But very clearly the pulley and weight do not add much to communicating vases compartment, on it I agree, and I did not say the opposite, or so you have not read what I wrote.

Kind regards.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 06/04/16, 20:51

izentrop wrote:bonjou,
moinsdewatt wrote:The Moon has been gravitating around the Earth for a few billion years.

Sorry if I quibble, but it's not 100% exact, because there is a very small expenditure of energy with the phenomenon of tides.
Which causes the distance of our satellite from 3.8 cm by years.
http://astronomie.blogs.charentelibre.f ... en-va.html

Yes that's exactly right. I did know
But we still have for a few billion years to have it as a companion.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/04/16, 08:03

Hello,
As we are in a "superunit engine" section and some see the earth's rotation as perpetual, while we are simply not in the same time scales.
I wanted to bring out this point of detail, because today I know that it slowed down by different signs.
It is known by the observation of fossilized shellfish shells that there are 200 million years, the day was 23 hours and the year 380 days. It's crazy!
0 x