The interconnected?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

Re: The communicating vessels.

by Christophe » 28/03/16, 13:08

moinsdewatt wrote:Just have the second tank lower than the 1er.

Ben transferrer more than 50% of the volume in 2 tank at the same height and without resorting to pumping can be interesting!
So I keep thinking that the principle is not so bad ... for a transfer purpose!

moinsdewatt wrote:Otherwise there are the pumps. : Mrgreen:

No kidding? : Mrgreen:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/03/16, 13:24

If the tank is 2 half height it is to have a tank higher than the other as I said above.

I open a tap of the tank in the upper left and I empty in the tank bottom right.
100% is transferred! : Mrgreen:

I remain to say that this thread is useless.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/16, 13:29

moinsdewatt wrote:I open a tap of the tank in the upper left and I empty in the tank bottom right.

I remain to say that this thread is useless.

And if you want to transfer more than 50% for 2 tanks of the same height?

So not so useless I find ...

Besides that could be the subject of a good problem (good "glue" or "khole" rather ... spelling math version sup / spé) in fluid mechanics for engineering and technician students !!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/03/16, 13:42

Christophe wrote:

And if you want to transfer more than 50% for 2 tanks of the same height?

This guy shows nothing at all in this sense.

If the '' tank '' is separated in two in the sense of the height it is no longer a tank, but two tanks.
And so the guy cheats or plays on words. :!:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/16, 13:43

Yes it is a subdivision ... but nothing would forbid students to think in this sense ...
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 28/03/16, 14:01

"If the tank is in 2 half in height it amounts to having one tank higher than the other as I said above.

I open a tap of the tank in the upper left and I empty in the tank bottom right.

I remain to say that this thread is useless. "

Indeed it is exactly that except that I make almost all the water come down whereas it will only need me a fraction to start again a cycle, and that is the difference, but I understand that it seems the same, yet it is clear that this is not the case!

If you open a tap, yes very fair, everything is transferred, but there is a big difference because if you want to start again, you will have to go all the water, which is not the case in the idea departure.
I understand that it seems so simple that we can say, well it's useless if I want to drain I leave the tap down open, and hop I put a turbine and I take advantage of the potential energy of all or part (less friction and efficiency of the turbine).
except that with this system, and a tiny fraction of the water I can start a cycle again.

Also even if I do not top up I can also start a cycle (with losses) a number of times, and if the system is buried, only a fraction of the water will be needed to top up.
Honestly, I think there is a big difference between draining a tank in one faith and this system.

After, I also understand that the pressure is divided by as many tanks this is true but with floats why not.

But this principle is a basic principle, and finding another way to do it could yield an interesting return, but there is a research work to be done for sure.

Kind regards.
Last edited by Opale2sang the 28 / 03 / 16, 14: 15, 1 edited once.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 28/03/16, 14:15

In the genre it's a bit like what you do with diving bottles. to inflate a bottle of 15 l with 2 or 3 bottles of 12 liters to make a longer dive to put it at 200 bars without starting a compressor. Well on it is air but it's the same. The air pressure is replaced by the water level.
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 28/03/16, 14:39

Reasoning with 3 bottles of 12 liters at 200 bars and an empty bottle of 15 liters:
I take a bottle of 12l and I plug in my bottle of 15l, I have 2 bottles at about 90 bars in 1 and 12l 15l.
I take an 2 bottle at 200 bars 12 l and my bottle 15l I plug and I have 2 bottle about 150 bars.
3 em bottle 12 l connection and there my bottle 15l will be about 180 bars and the 3eme 12l will still be 180 bars.
I leave you the precise calculations but it is the order of idea.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 28/03/16, 15:00

Hello, it reminds me of another subject that I had opened before irrigation basins-and-pool / fountain-of-heron-t6805.html the idea was to make a permanent heron fountain but you have to resign yourself that some things do not work

cordially
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 28/03/16, 16:29

the reasoning is wrong because in the 2er case, we transfer the liquid from one tank to another and we transfer half
in the 2eme case, one transfers liquid from TWO tanks to TWO others and one transfer also half. then as 1 reservoirs is over the other, we empty a part in the 2eme but it is only the scheme that seems to show that we transfer more liquid in this 2eme case.
0 x
Click my signature