Stone house: what advice energy renovation?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Stone house: what energy renovation tips?

by Christophe » 04/03/16, 14:00

fcfunky wrote:Moreover, Christophe, at a moment of the discussion, I do not understand why you did not favor the replacement of the current boiler of 1993 by a boiler with condensation? If I count 8 000 euros for a new oil fired condensing boiler and that it brings me a savings of 20% of the energy bill compared to the model currently in place, I count almost 25 years to make it profitable. Can you explain to me, please?

2016 - 1993 = 23 years... I continue development or that's enough? I think you understand where I'm going, right?

In addition, if you do thermal insulation and optimization work at the same time as the boiler change: you can not reason about the past consumption to make your depreciation calculation ... since the needs will be lower this is the kind of details that plumbers say very rarely huh!

Econologically, a boiler that changes when it starts to flee or when it is really old (40 - 50 years ...) ...Changing the burner (1000 to 2000 €) and a good internal cleaning can give a new life to a boiler !!

Maloche transformed his into a blue flame boiler!
heating-insulation / amelioration-burner-fuel-reduction-nox-and-co-Blue Flame-t5172.html
0 x