Heat pump (reversible air conditioning)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Heat pump (reversible air conditioning)

by stef5555 » 07/08/15, 00:08

:D Hello

I would like to install a reversible air conditioner and I know that in this forum , many are hostile to this type of material because of the cop that goes down at the same time as the outside temperature so not profitable and I know more what else

c is to replace my electric heaters and I saw that a mark despite its average cop, shows 100% power until -15 ° and can run up -25, obviously, with the cop consequent on a die

its most expensive models (1500 2000 euros following a power up to 5 / 6 kw of thermal power restored).

the brand is c m e ****** ******* (I have put the stars to avoid publicity)

What do you think ??

ps: insulation (bare minimum) will be provided for I can not do great work (plate ba13 acollé has the polyethurane foam 4 cm)

0 x
perpetual motion .........................
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 07/08/15, 08:30

We had spoken there:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/avis-clima ... 12394.html
I still think this is a good thing provided you have a wood stove when it is very cold for too consume elec. There 2ans I consumed 60 2 euros brewer cubic meters of wood for a winter to a room of 45m2
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 07/08/15, 08:58

Thank you for your reply

I "re-re-re-re-re" asked this question simply because the material has greatly evolved and the posts on reversible air conditioning are a bit outdated compared to current technology

the link you gave m on post christophe,
it's about working up a guarantee -7 with the COP thereunder,

the characteristics of the material that I have mentioned on a data sheet talks about -15 keeping full power and can run up a -25 (the price is not the same either)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
the comment of a pub but this is the same on all shop including that of the mark)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

with values ​​of up to 4,4 SCOP * (A + in heating mode) and up to 8,5 SEER ** (A +++ and A ++ cooling operation) ***** equipped console technology *** *** guarantees you a comfort, at a controlled cost, summer and winter.

outstanding performance in heating

Maintaining power until -15 ° C

The ********* ******** technology outside group was specifically developed by M E ****** ***** for very cold climates. It improves the performance of your heat pump and keeps its heating power until -15 ° C outside and ensure heating up -25 ° C
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Has someone he used this heat pump or is it a bluff that

pub because if it can seem real and that this pac costs a little expensive 2700 euros install understood by a professional,
it could be made profitable in - of 5 years compared to my consumption of electric heaters (3 kw) which cost me candy (poorly insulated house but I'll start with
the insulation)
I have not the recent memory of having had -15 the last winters, we had some very -7 temporarily for a few hours in the morning, it was rather n -3 has -4 in the day
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by tigrou_838 » 07/08/15, 09:42

Hello,

faudrai can be see if there is no resistance in this surprises me the operation has -7 has -15 -25 up with electrical resistance probably, and see the power of this resistance, and between 2 4kw and probably the meter will turn as if electric radiator, so I do not see the advantage.

wood burning stove and solar that will can be a little better.
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 07/08/15, 09:52

tigrou_838 wrote:Hello,

faudrai can be see if there is no resistance in this surprises me the operation has -7 has -15 -25 up with electrical resistance probably, and see the power of this resistance, and between 2 4kw and probably the meter will turn as if electric radiator, so I do not see the advantage.

wood burning stove and solar that will can be a little better.

: Evil: arfff heck I had not thought about it

: Cry: please This valuable advice and will look to see if it is indeed a resistance or not (I'll really find out but, looking back a bit on the scop announced, I do not think if the scop is ridiculously low or else it was tested in Ecuador : Cheesy:

in terms of hearth and solar

I had a pellet that I got rid, I have kept the 5 years but now I can not wear heavy, I have big back problem and then I could apply in my robocop 2 blocked back approach
and for solar j have make an assessment by several technicians (4) and m have said to me it was not profitable n

the main one is that I want to reduce the heating bill of at least a third, it may seem large but the electric heaters that I have now, works 24h / 24 because of poor insulation and under sizing the power of radiators relative to the parts so I'll start with a minimum of insulation and then has this heat pump is provided as thou hast great city, that there is no ny al resistors inside
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/08/15, 10:34

PAC systems have known some improvements that have allowed COP more interesting, however intangible physical laws limit the cold weather performance and nothing will change.
For example, the icing of the exchanger makes it necessary to use a resistance which during its operation dissipates to the outside, resulting in an overall efficiency lower than a "toaster", in order to restore the heat exchange capacity.

I know that the previous choices for housing are very debilitating, but heat with electricity remains an aberration from a physical point of view, and the CAP, is little better than the simple radiator, since, if the assumes an average COP 3, the energy injected into the housing corresponds approximately to that which is dissipated in the central ... the various successive losses are therefore offset by the heat pumped into the air, c ' is better than the radiators, but at the cost of great complexity ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 07/08/15, 11:42

In superdasekai I have no resistance and it works until -15 but this temperature is not more efficient than a convector. But it is more economical than wood if winter not too cold. My wood + aircon so very cold solution is particularly economical.
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 08/08/15, 00:09

precisely my question about a device that connects me (no pun intended) announces full power operation until jusqua -15 and has -25, s there was a resistance scop (not the cop) is ridiculously low or that the is not the case but saw good review, I've asked this question of the sellers, I await their reply ..........

wait and see
0 x