asynchronous motor repair: blocks and fuse triggers

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 04/08/15, 15:20

Christophe wrote:Bin replace the one at the top of this subject to pump into a stream (1.5 bar outlet pressure would have been enough) ... but there it is badly crossed I think.

Suction height (between stream and pump)
delivery head (between the pump and the point where 1.5Bar is required
and necessary flow at the discharge point at 1.5bar

We will neglect the pressure drops because you will not make the stingy on the section of the pipes ...

the pumped product is water ...
Serrat it loaded with sediment this water?

Can you get your pump as close to the stream as possible? because the suction height of a pump very importantly conditions its hmt at the discharge this is why very often the pump is submerged at the bottom of ...

Very often the cheapest and most reliable solution is an empty cellar growing on a reserve then overpressure on demand thereafter
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/15, 10:56

Macro wrote:Suction height (between stream and pump)
delivery head (between the pump and the point where 1.5Bar is required
and flow required at the discharge point at 1.5bar

About 2.5 m

When I said 1.5 bars it was at the pump outlet, namely that I have to raise less than 10m so the outlet pressure of at least 0.5 bars (garden watering pump). The sections are quite large.

Macro wrote:the pumped product is water ...
Serrat it loaded with sediment this water?

It can be slightly loaded ... but rather clear most of the time (we see the bottom at 30-40 cm without worries). The turbidity is quite good so ...

Macro wrote:Very often the cheapest and most reliable solution is an empty cellar growing on a reserve then overpressure on demand thereafter

Yes I also thought about the double pump and that would make an additional security: I already burned a pump for lack of water ... defused suction pipe and pump which did not stop .. .
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/08/15, 11:19

If the stream is not far from an electrical outlet and you do not have a sprinkler requiring great pressure (and not too small holes) you can find empty cellar pumps that will do the trick for them alone ... I bought one from an outiror truck that has been macerating for years in the water hole at Karmin ... Well, it only comes under 4m, but I chose the model that could pass large bodies foreign ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/15, 11:59

I have one too but I think it only goes up to 6 m ... so insufficient in my case ... except putting it in series with another ...
0 x