Survey machines von Unruh and Hans Coler

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/07/15, 13:00

If it pays, no need of political will! Everyone is ready to break the piggy bank, but you have to be persuasive and not secretive!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 27/07/15, 17:51

Christophe68 wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:I mean it smells the pseudo-scientific hoax.

Can you develop?

It is a scientific fact that verbiage nickname.

The principle consists in attracting the neutral molecules of gas on a plate called "electrostatic" to accelerate them and heat the plate. An intense electric field is applied in a micro-hole capacitor which covers the plate. Neutral molecules are polarized and accelerated when they enter these micro-holes where the intense electric field resides. Each molecule accelerates and absorbs electrical energy as it enters a hole, but it decelerates and returns that same amount of energy as it exits the hole. Energy is continuously given and taken back to the molecules as they move back and forth between the plates, resulting in zero overall consumption.
The gaseous fluid no longer undergoes any change in thermodynamic state, unlike all the other heat pump methods. There remains a thermodynamic cycle in each gas molecule, but not at all molecules.

Verbiage nonsensical head. It is nonsense.
0 x
Christophe68
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Christophe68 » 28/07/15, 08:50

moinsdewatt wrote:Verbiage nonsensical head. It is nonsense.

I will conclude my intervention here to defend this inventor I do not know more than you, for whom I sympathized ... reading your comments on a thread that runs in troll.

He took the trouble to write in French a doc 48 pages explaining the basic principle of recovering, from what I understand, some of the kinetic energy of gas molecules in motion, after ionization through a gate electrically charged.
I did not take the time to deepen the reading, but I found neither incoherence nor secrecy in the text:
http://www.energythic.com/usercontent/3 ... atique.pdf

The realization of the grid is obviously out of reach of an independent inventor.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 28/07/15, 11:20

Christophe68 wrote:The realization of the grid is obviously out of reach of an independent inventor.
What is good practice to avoid confronting the problem.

If he built a prototype showing "only" that one can create a temperature difference between two plates using a polarizable gas, he would find interested people to continue research and see if one can recover energy from it.

Here the author demonstrates neither theoretically nor practically that his system can work and may complain that no one supports.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/07/15, 12:54

He 'invented nothing.

Statistical themodynamique is completely unknown to this guy, so he tells whoppers.
It is not possible to do that, he said.

Ionizing gas as he says it's been a long time that we know is do is achieve a plasma.

But we can not do that, he said.

What are pdf make 1 50 page or pages.
This is wrong from the beginning in principle.

This is the same kind of thermodynamics mistake to say: I have 2 3 m25 water to C, I'll make an invention that will separate me molecules to 1 3 m0 of water ° C 1m3 next to water in 50 ° C and like that I would have my blackjack blackjack heating and cold for my fridge.
It violates the second law of thermodynamics.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/07/15, 14:20

Hello,
If being realistic is being a "troll", I am too;)
You have to be wealthy to buy an international patent without having proof that his method works!

I do not know if it's the same person, he has the same name and is also inventor awaiting recognition www.compensateur-dorsal.com
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 28/07/15, 14:27

moinsdewatt wrote:He 'invented nothing.

Statistical themodynamique is completely unknown to this guy, so he tells whoppers.
It is not possible to do that, he said.
I think so too.

moinsdewatt wrote:Ionizing gas as he says it's been a long time that we know is do is achieve a plasma.
It does not ionize the gas (which would also make the driver and therefore would pass a current between the plates). He wants to polarize molecules.

moinsdewatt wrote:But we can not do that, he said.

What are pdf make 1 50 page or pages.
This is wrong from the beginning in principle.
I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt ... but it is for him to prove that it can work.
It does not expect anyone to invest time and money on an idea that seems false.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/07/15, 18:09

Inventing is one thing, achieving it is another.

During a debate after conferences about chemistry and electric car batteries I heard this thought;
"An idea is worth nothing, not even 1 Euro, what is worth money is to do something with it" ...

I had many ideas in my life, I realized for me, I left in the sketch state in drawers, not knowing how to use them, or rather, who to talk to that they benefit me as much as the community ...
I also found that others had finally had or implemented.

Finally, the ideas are not all eternal and can quickly become outdated or obsolete ... Who today would think to develop innovations on steam engines, for example ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/07/15, 18:16

Gaston said:

If he built a prototype showing "only" that one can create a temperature difference between two plates using a polarizable gas, he would find interested people to continue research and see if one can recover energy from it.

Yes, even if it is not an impossible thing, it's a great thesis.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/07/15, 01:25

Hi,
Gaston wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:Ionizing gas as he says it's been a long time that we know is do is achieve a plasma.
It does not ionize the gas (which would also make the driver and therefore would pass a current between the plates). He wants to polarize molecules.
A gas subjected to an intense electric field can only ionize the plasma is unstoppable : Evil:
0 x