Here is a mechanism to produce an autonomous movement

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 07/07/15, 18:53

moinsdewatt wrote:Beautiful punctuation course. : Shock:
know that I'm making mistakes now, I'm not here for her, why you're trying to rot me more, go your way and close yours, your going to b ..... her will change your ideas and you will do less please others !!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by fredenergie71 the 07 / 07 / 15, 19: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/07/15, 19:03

Lessdewatt does not like more stuff? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/07/15, 19:25

If the slightest spike causes such insults in return, it is that you do not wish to dialogue, because otherwise we must accept to be confronted with the looks, not always indulgent, others and yet keep calm (end of the parenthesis) .

You speak of an action / reaction: the only action happens when you initialize your system by putting it in the position of your diagram and the reaction is a "certain" descent of the masses and a "certain" rise of the water for reach a point of equilibrium, which you will check for yourself if you make a prototype ...
As for gravity, being a force, it can not supply any energy to the system; it behaves like a spring, which never restores what it originally received.

I take this opportunity to make a few comments on the title: you are not talking about energy, but movement, and nothing is more banal than observing "autonomous movements": ourselves, on this planet we we move constantly at several hundred km / h following the rotation of the earth, not to mention the speed of movement around the sun ...
Perpetual motion is a very common reality, it is even generality, but a perpetual motion does not create energy: it is content to preserve it or transmit it if something else interferes; these are the only two possibilities.
The "free" energy, which would have come from nothing, just a trick supposed to defeat the physical laws is just the expression of a phantasm of our time "high" with energy and panicked at the idea lack, and which thrives thanks to the incomprehension of elementary physics and the window that the net provides.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 07/07/15, 21:48

your interpretation ahmed says that I must support everything else to exchange, and well I say no and never yes to SA (bad education of some, I would say no and especially I dare when I consider that it becomes an abuse, , just doing the sorting and so putting the other side to are indelicacy when it becomes insistent and so moved really moved, because the subject and very much else, so for me each has his cross, I wear mine and the other theirs, but if there is one please could you make an effort thank you, or I do not wish to blast you but !!!!!!, good night and see you tomorrow and thank you ahmed
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/07/15, 22:17

Fred must be made to know that Lessdewatt is completely epidermal on the subject of surunitism / perpetual motion.

And it can also be teasing ...

There you go, Fred, understand that no "technical" argument of the thing-thing-style will press on something nice, then it will go up, then go down, then it starts again, it's worth nothing scientifically.

One can not extract any energy from a set of masses describing cyclic and closed trajectories in a gravitational field. it is perfectly proved by mathematics, with a little differential calculus, since the expression of the gravitational field is given.

As I told you, you need to find a way to communicate outside energy to your masses, you can blow on them, attract them with a magnet, create a depression over them, or what do I know yet .. .
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 07/07/15, 23:03

good evening remundo, you said We can not extract any energy from a set of masses (FALSE !!!) describing cyclical trajectories and locked up (FALSE !!) ...... your beautiful announcement from you? , good dac !!, said me or the space begins and ends then close or not space, inter acts in several space time or not !!!, what did you know ??? you said still, if it is demonstrates perfectly by mathematics, as you say !!! you also said with your certainty .... As I told you !!!), you have to find a way to communicate outside energy to your masses, you can blow on it (so you too funny !!!) , attract them with a magnet, create a depression above them, or what do I know yet ...... so I say to myself weightlessness can be considered as a magnet no more and no less, and for the maths I wait for them impatiently thank you for the effort, I think you was also Lessdewatt sorry !!!, universal proverb, certainty certainty when she holds me she does not buy it !!!!!! !!!!!!
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 07/07/15, 23:56

subject closed until I come back with my prototype, hemingway proverb and mitterrand and me ect ...., so hi guys I come back with or not !!!!!: lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/07/15, 00:01

Oh no problem, Fred, nothing ironic about you.

path cyclic and closed : any loop traveled several times

Everything is here : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_conservative
An immediate consequence of this property is that in the case of a closed trajectory (if the particle returns to its initial position), the work of a conservative force is null.

yes yes, make a proto, you will see well. : Idea:
0 x
fredenergie71
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by fredenergie71 » 08/07/15, 00:07

Remundo wrote:oh no problem, Fred,

Everything is here : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_conservative

yes yes, make a proto, you will see well. : Idea:
yes kisses to you all and in a week have never know anyway, to tell you all, I like you and have seen well : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/07/15, 12:23

Certitude, certainty when she holds me, she does not let me go !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ingenuity is decidedly more widespread than lucidity! :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"