Uber, green transportation taxi why are so bad?

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 02/07/15, 19:50

Since we're talking about Taxi, read at the bottom of the page: http://www.wielandbus.ch/fileadmin/kund ... -MA-29.pdf

Note that since this article, other of these wonders have been put into service ...

A+
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/07/15, 22:15

around my home geoportail does not copy google map ... geoportail gives more recent images than google

but this is not the current question ... the geolocation tools exist and work well ... the tool for connecting the one who needs to be transported and the one who has the means to transport is useful ! is it uber pop or is it something more french franco?

for economic efficiency you need a good tool!
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 02/07/15, 23:30

Better that you do not continue in this way
the budget of Google earth is colossal in billions of dollars on earth on sea in space = 13000 satellites : Cheesy:
The Geoportal covers the entire French territory according to the principle of equality and satisfaction of the general interest while Google Maps covers the whole world with resolutions varying according to the interest of the place
http://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... 2980,d.ZGU
IGN : Cheesy: = 4 satellites (spot launched by airbus)
Gifts
http://www.valleedudropt.com/Geoportail ... aideGp.htm
According to you the army uses what as an image :|
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/07/15, 00:55

Contrary to popular belief, the most detailed images that we see on geoportail or google map are not seen from the satellite but from the plane! and for france the planes of the ign pass more often than gogol

of course google does the work for the whole world while ign only takes care of metropolitan france and dom tom, which reduces the area to fly over by plane
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 03/07/15, 12:36

chatelot16 wrote:Contrary to popular belief, the most detailed images that we see on geoportail or google map are not seen from the satellite but from the plane! and for france the planes of the ign pass more often than gogol

of course google does the work for the whole world while ign only takes care of metropolitan france and dom tom, which reduces the area to fly over by plane

It is the best of the year it was true in 1960 (just for your personal information France 2nd sea surface of the world) :D
Brazil for example everything is done with satellites and fortunately because hello carbon footprint : Mrgreen:
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 03/07/15, 15:10

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/15, 15:43

Sad societal level ... but it is, for the moment, only a temporary suspension ...
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 03/07/15, 16:14

Christophe wrote:Sad societal level ... but it is, for the moment, only a temporary suspension ...

It's true but the response will hurt they have 30 models in the boxes and the financial means
Here is a track : Cheesy:
Multinationals Could Question Public Policy
France and other European countries are indeed raising the risk, for lack of an overhaul, posed by private arbitration mechanisms (ISDS) which would allow multinationals to question public policies, said the secretary of French State.
"Basically, arbitration was designed to protect companies against arbitrary decisions, expropriations, looting of patents," said Matthias Fekl. In fact, according to him, "these mechanisms are used by large multinational groups to attack States, no longer against arbitrary decisions, but against public policy choices".
: Mrgreen:
Hypocrisy to the end because the case has been in the pipes for a long time
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/07/15, 17:04

I saw on the parliamentary channel, debates where he seeks to make laws to regulate the VTC and avoid competition with the taxis: to impose on the vtc to return to their base between each customer: roughly to oblige them to waste energy and time!

is it really the role of the state to impose waste? sad vision of equality: taxis are badly organized, impose on their competitors to waste too to prevent them from doing better

this is the right organization to minimize empty journeys that I find ecological in the uber pop system

geolocation and IT are the way of the future!

that anyone can take a taxi to make the most of the trips they would make on their own is ecological ... that certain people see it as moonlighting and forbidden it seems stupid to me

pooling travel is a good thing! it is essential to develop a good legal and French system

alas the french state has such a habit of forbidding everything that is new that it is not surprising to be forced to do it from abroad and to force it ... uber may be prohibited a some time, but since it works they will find another form so as not to be banned

taxis could also improve their profitability by transporting something else: parcel delivery for example ... but everything is prohibited everyone must do only one thing

I remember that at one time a large bank used taxis to transport its mail between its agencies: it was prohibited for violation of the postal monopoly: the courier can only be transported by a taxi in the ringing of a real passenger, not alone

with the uber system, whoever has to carry something like this can take advantage of it to transport those who need approximately the same route: the application and the GPS will optimize everything to minimize detours

practical case, which happens to me these days: I need to get something bought on the right corner far enough from my home: the trip will cost too much ... if an uber-like system was available I would reduce the price of my trip by transporting other people ... or I would be transported by others depending on the availability indicated by the application
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/15, 17:13

Shadow wrote:
Christophe wrote:Sad societal level ... but it is, for the moment, only a temporary suspension ...

It's true but the response will hurt they have 30 models in the boxes and the financial means
Here is a track : Cheesy:

Have they applied their response in other cities / countries where this has been prohibited?

Shadow wrote:Multinationals Could Question Public Policy

Hasn't that been 20 years (at least)? : Mrgreen:

Hey funny, when it comes to consumption, the laws go in their direction of the multinationals (and for good reason) ... Uber, which is based on a rather econological idea, it is prohibited ...

What hypocrisy as you say ...
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."