Monsanto Roundup banned from sale in France, a slap ??

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

Re: Roundup Monsanto banned for sale in France, a baffe ??

by Christophe » 29/11/17, 15:46

24129878_1565100090203460_6876286414580631705_n.jpg
24129878_1565100090203460_6876286414580631705_n.jpg (98.78 KB) Viewed times 7770
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/11/17, 16:52

Christophe wrote:It is not false!! : Cheesy:

24232464_1533030853455511_6787021607923280203_n.jpg

Yes finally...

1) Bio does not mean without pesticides! But without pesticides of synthesis. Some natural products are also toxic. Rotonenones, banned for fifteen years, but used before, are involved in Parkinson's disease!

2) There will be "up to 24 treatments" on conventional fruits. But not glyphosate. In any case, no treatment with glyphosate on the tree or the fruit ... That metabolites are then found in the sap, etc ... this is possible (probable?) ... But on the other hand, residues of several other molecules (fungicides for example) are found SUR the fruit or DANCE the fruit, when it comes to systemic products ...

It remains used for weeding on the row of woody plants (vines, fruit trees), but without ever touching the "green" parts. Even less the fruit. The practice of cultivating woody plants under grassy cover is developing. So to speak of "glyphosated" fruits is a bit limiting.

3) The heavy use of glyphosate today is to destroy "green manures" before sowing with minimum tillage, in field crops. It is therefore a basic element of the techniques applied by the agricultures which practice what is called "conservation agriculture", which is an enormous progress compared to the conventional "brutal" (bare and plowed soils). Conservation agriculture, by putting life back on the soil between two crops, has made a huge leap in techniques, allows the redeployment of earthworms, limits or even cancels erosion and mudslides / flooding, limits the nitrate leaching ... All this, without being "organic" (some of which use "bare" soils!), goes in the right direction ...

It is therefore "emotional" communication, bordering on consumer deception. But since no one can afford to love Monsanto, let's have fun. Let's get on the horse of ambient imbecilities ...

I remember that I am not for glyphosate. But that I refrain from telling nonsense, just to surf on the reptilian brain of those who against!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/11/17, 22:23

that's the big paradox ... direct sowing without plowing seems an ecological progress but requires the use of glyphosate

not easy to understand everything ... should not it spread a little more detailed teaching of agricultural techniques? around my home, I notice that all those who have studied in agriculture are of a fairly limited intellectual level ... those who are considered intelligent by teaching do more x and do something else than agriculture. and we send to the agricultural college those who have limited capacity, and then let themselves be controlled by the chemical merchants.

I am absolutely against glyphosate as deserbant areas to sterilize! in this case the chlorate of soda is better ... the best way to avoid the waste of glyphosate is to put back on sale the chlorate of soda! sodium chlorate is an unstable product that breaks down naturally and ends in ordinary sodium chloride when it's finished are work

for agriculture chlorate of soda is of course absurd! Glyphosate only kills plants that have leaves, it does not sterilize the soil ... but what becomes of it when it is used at a sufficient dose?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/12/17, 08:16

Did67 wrote:A memory: when I was young, my mother bought bread from the baker who made a "tour" (we lived in a small village). We had to finish the dry bread, before having the right to eat the fresh bread. Force that on a kid today, you end up in court for mistreatment!
I have known that too. The argument was "In war you weren't going to be picky."
It is true that we have not known, but we will not regret the abuse of power.
Their parents were not allowed to speak at the table. On the other hand there was dialogue during forced labor in the fields.

You speak of wastage but it is nothing beside the time or the fridge did not exist.
Globalization is also good for selling overproducts, ensuring low prices for the consumer, but also its pitfalls when market prices are lower than the cost of production, to the point that many farmers throw in the towel.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/12/17, 10:27

izentrop wrote:
You speak of wastage but it is nothing beside the time or the fridge did not exist.

That, I do not think at all! First we ate, under sometimes dubious hygiene conditions ... And if not, there remained the animals (chickens, pigs), to valorize the waste ...
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/12/17, 10:31

izentrop wrote:[I have known that too. The argument was "In war you weren't going to be picky."
It is true that we have not known, but we will not regret the abuse of power.
Their parents were not allowed to speak at the table. On the other hand there was dialogue during forced labor in the fields.

This is not the point. And I do not mean war time.

I am talking about 50 and early 60 years.

And because in modest rural areas, waste did not exist.

And this has nothing to do with the "paternalistic dictatorship at the table". Who did exist.

I do not regret that on this side, it was relaxed.

But I bitterly regret a consumer society without ethics, without "reason" ... Where the objective is to make turnover. At the cost of waste ...

I absolutely did not mix the two things ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/06/19, 09:03

Did67 wrote:
A memory: when I was young, my mother bought bread from the baker who made a "tour" (we lived in a small village). We had to finish the dry bread, before having the right to eat the fresh bread. Force that on a kid today, you end up in court for mistreatment!
however, it was not the current bread found in "modern" bakeries. The bread of this period (in the countryside) was brown, ground by a miller with stone grindstones turning slowly and this bread was leavened with sourdough, not with baking powder and kept, in the form of a loaf (no baguette) for at least a week ... like the one I consume every week.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:

by GuyGadebois » 01/08/19, 19:00

Macro wrote:I mentioned above an example of a company with an agricultural character that uses this type of products.They are hyper controlled..It have contracts for X hectares and well they have no interest at all to spread more than the regulation allows the almonds(Sic) are heavy and if they lose their certifications they lose their professional customers (industry, municipalities, SNCF .... I guarantee you that it does not play with this ...

Ahahahahah !!! Oops ...
https://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/ ... _3244.html
Bonus:
https://www.lesinrocks.com/2019/01/17/a ... lyphosate/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Re:

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 02/08/19, 00:19

Would the Inrocks article have been censored?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 20/03/20, 16:38

0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)