New member: Kuranes :)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Kuranes
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kuranes » 17/04/15, 13:56

Unreachable in the sense of lack of motivation, I spent several meals in a row, I starved, then only eat a salad and one or two fruits.

I didn't dare give links and references directly, so I would make a subject while trying to stay neutral, like: "if that interests you, there is that ... but don't ask eh, don't type, don't type! " : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 17/04/15, 14:01

Kuranes wrote:Unreachable in the sense of lack of motivation, I spent several meals in a row, I starved, then only eat a salad and one or two fruits.
As much as I can understand the lack of motivation, as I do not understand the choice of the salad ... which requires a lot of work, unless you use a catering salad, but in this case, any dish prepared ( frozen, canned, ...) can also do the job :?:
0 x
Kuranes
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kuranes » 17/04/15, 14:28

Supermarket salad, under plastic. There was no question of choice, just a spirit of survival without thinking about what is consistent ... to eat the most accessible for a relatively short time. Too long to make frozen, canned, or even prepared dishes.

On the other hand, after several months with my mealshakesto make a little dish might not bother me so much.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/04/15, 14:42

Christopher said:

Uh, I do not quite understand the relationship with the debate?

Read the first post of our friend.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/04/15, 18:14

I do not know the subject (which is light years of my behavior in the face of food), but it is about anorexia, no. :?:

I'm not judgmental or critical, I'm just trying to understand.

There is the social side, behavioral that I see in your remarks, is there anything else. :?:

I now eat at the office because the food in the canteen is inedible. But I suffer a little lack of usability, this break in working time and sharing with other people (do not eat with colleagues from the same office), and then be informed of what's going on elsewhere.

In short, somewhere, my behavior drifts and gets closer to yours ...
In general I bring "my bento" with leftovers from the day before, plus fruit, a dairy product ... But I also sometimes eat powdered things (Asian soup or not), noodles in a pot or bowl. ...
In principle, it's just to troubleshoot, but I often help myself ... :frown:
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: New member :)

by SixK » 17/04/15, 18:41

Kuranes wrote:Bonsoir
Since about six months I am only to a complete diet in the form of powder (to mix in a shaker, with water). Much healthier than my previous diet, I do not recommend it to all due to allergens and a completely different vision of food that is absolutely necessary to adopt (and to accept the entourage) ... but even occasionally, it can help in many areas. And big savings.

Are you serious when you say that eating powder is holier than eating real food?

And for savings, how much you spend in food (finally powder) per week / month?

OK we can not trust too much in the food bought at the supermarket, but when you're industrial to make powder, you're not looking for the holiest foods ...
So you have every chance to have a powder well loaded GMO, with a small concentration of pesticides, a little dust, animal meal, etc ... all that is cheap content.

If it's just a matter of time, there's a whole bunch of easy-to-make recipes that cost 10 cheaper than a quick fix and certainly less dangerous to your health.

Go, A carrot (already washed if you want to buy time) + a knife to make chips of carrots + vinegar + oil + salt. Let's go crazy, a hint of mustard or a drop of lemon.
And here is carrot rapped for 2 easy days, less than 5 minutes, less than 50 cents ...
Go, you have the means, a rappe / mandolin, you will still save time (except maybe cleaning)
You add 2 olives, carrots rapped with olives! :)
We can decline to envy with all kinds of vegetables to start ...

To taste, it has nothing to do with an industrial thing.

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: New member :)

by I Citro » 17/04/15, 20:35

SixK wrote:OK we can not trust too much in the food bought at the supermarket, but when you're industrial to make powder, you're not looking for the holiest foods ...
We can eat Saint (Halal, Kosher, ...) without eating healthy. :? The "holiness" of food does not in any way prejudge its sanitary condition.
SixK wrote:So you have every chance to have a powder loaded with GMO, with a small concentration of pesticides, a little dust, animal meal, etc ... all that is cheap content.
Much more likely, even when the majority of food is contaminated, industrial power can overcome many constraints :?
As the wonderful European regulations do not have the means to be checked by independent bodies, the whole system operates on "trust" (no you are not dreaming).
We gave the keys of the henhouse to the foxes. :|
0 x
Kuranes
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kuranes » 17/04/15, 21:14

citro wrote:I do not know the subject (which is light years of my behavior in the face of food), but it is about anorexia, no. :?: I'm not judgmental or critical, I'm just trying to understand.

No problem :) Yes, it's anorexia. Surely other symptoms contribute to it. I still feel this lack of willingness to give me the next meal, but unlike last year, I never jump more than one meal.

I now eat at the office because the food in the canteen is inedible. But I suffer a little lack of usability, this break in working time and sharing with other people (do not eat with colleagues from the same office), and then be informed of what's going on elsewhere.
I can understand knowing that no one has the same food in my environment: if I do not force myself to eat traditional food, I always refuse the invitations to dinner, restaurant, family, etc. and we complain about my food, and it's a shady thing to arrive with a shaker that you force to consume for 20 minutes while it is drunk in thirty seconds while the others cut their meat and sort the vegetables.

In short, somewhere, my behavior drifts and gets closer to yours ...

Exactly!

In general I bring "my bento" with leftovers from the day before, plus fruit, a dairy product ... But I also sometimes eat powdered things (Asian soup or not), noodles in a pot or bowl. ...
In principle, it's just to troubleshoot, but I often help myself ... :frown:

I was just thinking of going to the bentō meal a few months before the start of my eating difficulties, I liked the idea. On the other hand, the will to prepare a meal for the next day, I don't think I would have succeeded if I had tried.

SixK wrote:Are you serious when you say that eating powder is holier than eating real food?
Ouch, I did not exactly say that. Holy I do not know (being atheist and very ignorant about the sanctity of food for different religions : Mrgreen:) but healthier, for my part Yes! In the short term, yes. In the long run, no one knows exactly how the body will react in a few years, but I much prefer it to stay at a dangerous diet where large gaps in sugars, protein, iron, etc. were part of everyday life.

As for quick recipes, it's already too much. It's not just a matter of cooking time. Let's forget the carrot.

I spend about 160 euros per month.

So you have every chance to have a powder well loaded GMO, with a small concentration of pesticides, a little dust, animal meal, etc ... all that is cheap content.

Listen, I'm not trying to convince anyone, nor to announce that it is the food of the future that everyone must adopt. It's just the only mode of nutrition that I support, apart from intravenous, and I present it here.

But as I want to be productive at the same time, it is better to drop the intravenous and focus on what is accessible. Cheap / healthy / fast recipes can get dressed because they have not helped for many years, whether natural or not ... in other words: it does not fit, even forcing.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 18/04/15, 02:50

Sorry for the saint, the tiredness ... :)

OK, indeed, if it's sickly.
The good side of things, 160 Euro / month is not completely ruinous and then if it already makes you feel good, it is already a step towards "healing".

I had to know the first symptoms of anorexia at one time, the more the taste has nothing, the routine, uninteresting job.
In hindsight, I had to be on the verge of burnout, but hey, the breakfast was always sacred! :)

I would tell you to change your lifestyle (I'm not talking about meals, well not first anyway), but it's not certain that there is a link with your "disease".

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.

Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 18/04/15, 06:25

Hello,

And does this powder drink hot or cold?

Without advertising, I can have the website of the manufacturer of these products, stp?

I found that: http://www.journaldunet.com/economie/ag ... lent.shtml There are sentences that are identical to some of yours in your messages.

A+
0 x