Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Remundo

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Remundo » 12/05/22, 12:50

the concern of leftists, nice though they may be, is that their software is a bit simplistic. They have indeed all the intolerance that he lends to people more to the right than them, instantly amalgamated with the estremedroate, the famous paralyzing ray of benevolence...

They are also a little above ground, even if some garden beautifully, lost in their ideals of sharing wealth, very often their ideology results in insufficient wealth creation, so there is no longer enough to share. So of course extreme capitalism has the same flaws too, but France is far from being a capitalist country...

In any case, this country will not get out of it if there is not a sovereignist national union inspired by the CNR.

And clearly that is not the path that is taken. The 3 blocks that emerge are all harmful, for different reasons
1) Macronism: anti-national as possible, oligarchic and plutocratic globalist
2) The radical left: under the leadership of LFI, cantor of Islam-immigrationism and anti-capitalism
3) the sovereignists: the most divided in their own camp, pseudo-embodied by an elusive Marine Le Pen except in her ability to screw up any gathering and in her obvious dialectical weaknesses, which we do not know if this is due to incompetence or 'a deliberate desire not to make waves.
1 x
cricri58
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cricri58 » 15/05/22, 14:18

I come back to the forum after a few days of vacation and I am flabbergasted to read the HS messages that have NOTHING to do with gardening.! Politics has nothing to do here... Go pollute the sites talking about "politics"!
3 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/05/22, 22:09

Coming back to the request for Milano, remained unanswered. I don't know the one of Did, but I think that contrary to a spreading just before winter where one can remain very "cool", the resumption of the herbaceous vegetation imposes some additional interventions; I think it would be better to scalp the weeds at ground level before covering, in order to guarantee a certain advance... Another would be to use this mulch on transplanted plants or seedlings of strong vegetables (beans rather than carrots)...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 19/05/22, 19:14

cricri58 wrote:I come back to the forum after a few days of vacation and I am flabbergasted to read the HS messages that have NOTHING to do with gardening.! Politics has nothing to do here... Go pollute the sites talking about "politics"!

I'm also coming back here out of curiosity, and it's rather funny to find the same people tearing themselves apart here in the gardening part, to believe that there is no one left elsewhere and to learn that others have left too

a single departure would have caused this tsunami? if yes, this forum was very fragile...

otherwise, you can spread the hay when you want, you just have to know that it brings all these benefits by mineralizing, and for example in dry weather, it does not mineralize and therefore it only serves to prevent the development of weeds, it is already that but it is then necessary to "open" it to make the seedlings
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/05/22, 10:43

Should we specify that we must leave open until the seedlings emerge above the hay?
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 20/05/22, 13:54

In the tar in front of my house,

P1370102.JPG

A 100% organic dandelion : Mrgreen:

P1370103.JPG

He managed on his own, without human help (except the tar :P )

Hi everybody!
3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/22, 13:21

Trick question ! Gardening would attack the heart!

I would very much like to know what Didier, Did67, with his heart problems, would think of this bogus "study": https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/1905993 ... sk-killer/

Screenshot 2022-07-02 at 13-20-03 Urgent warning to gardeners as soil 'increases risk of killer heart disease'.png

Gardening causes heart disease...doctors see an increase in heart disease and suspect gardening.

Ah yes, suddenly, as he no longer likes this forum because "too conspiratorial" (because too much seeking the "truth" and where doubt is still allowed) and that he dissented... we will probably never have his opinion...

Shame ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/22, 13:35

(quickly translated)

Green fingers warn gardeners urgently as soil 'raises risk of killer heart disease'
Terri Ann Williams
14:13 p.m., July 1, 2022 Adopted: 14:16 p.m., July 1, 2022
Gardeners have been warned that their habit could leave them at increased risk of heart disease.

Doctors have found that pollutants in the soil could have an "adverse effect on the cardiovascular system".

The scan results have prompted experts to recommend that people wear a face mask, if they are in close contact with the ground.

Experts from the University Medical Center, Massez, Germany, said air, water and soil pollution are responsible for at least nine million deaths each year.

They pointed out that more than 60% of pollution-related deaths are due to heart problems such as strokes, heart attacks, heart rhythm disorders and chronic ischemic heart disease.

Writing in Cardiovascular Research, a journal of the European Society of Cardiology, the authors said soil pollutants include heavy metals, pesticides and plastics.

They state that the contaminated soil could then lead to increased oxidative stress in the blood vessels, which in turn leads to heart disease.

Dirty soil can enter the bloodstream, through inhalation.

Soil pollutants also flow into rivers, making dirty water, which can be consumed later.

Pesticides were also linked to cardiovascular disease.

(by the way The Sun is a hell of a rag)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/22, 20:14

Well then !

Didier should have been dead for 10 years suddenly...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/07/22, 21:47

It is a question of soil polluted with heavy metals, pesticides, plastics... Not sure that it is the most exposed gardeners : Mrgreen:
0 x