Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Ahmed » 11/05/22, 20:27

Faced with mistakes that I hope will be temporary, I do not intend to spread myself in moralizing anathemas (by what right and what interest?) in substitution for real analyses. To stigmatize with outrageous qualifiers would be to overdo it and succumb to this "mind with drawers" so comfortable, but oh so misleading.
This recent tropism seems to me on the contrary rich in lessons, in that it probably reflects the fairly general confusion of minds: traditional ideologies are dead and few people still have many illusions about the one that ousted them.
I have to show a minimum of tolerance towards a forum who welcomed me, whereas from the beginning I never hid from considering econology as a conceptual error.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/05/22, 20:56

ABC2019 wrote:...Well, after the Stalinist purges of moderation (which does not "confuse freedom of expression with calls for murder", that's why it banishes forumers who never called for murder...), the forum finds himself essentially reduced to 4 or 5 delusional conspirators discussing their obsessions and congratulating themselves that all reasonable people have crossed out, at least now it's clear.

That's quite right. They pass the buck between them with great blows of tweets chosen through selection, especially among other furious like them who are more or less disturbed, and insult as soon as the slightest contrary opinion is produced.

It's funny the gap between the site, where there are articles that want to give the illusion of propriety, and the forum where there are none at all.
In a May 6 post on the homepage, I read: "Since 2014, on the forum econology, Didier Helmsetter has also developed a new permaculture technique based on hay...". I see that his name is still exploited when he clearly sent C... er let's say "the editorial team". Maintaining the reputation of those who despise you, what abnegation! : Lol:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/05/22, 21:00

Ahmed wrote:Faced with mistakes that I hope will be temporary, I do not intend to spread myself in moralizing anathemas...

Nobody asks you. There are other ways to do it, see did67.
Excusing Putin's bootlicking isn't tolerance, it's complicity.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/05/22, 21:36

There is no complicity where there is no approval...
The fact that poutine either a frank bastard (in which he is very modern and rational!), I do not doubt it, but he was already one before this circumstantial condemnation and when he was considered very frequentable. In reality, his personality matters little in the face of real geopolitical issues. It is quite clear that the "defense of the oppressed Russian-speaking minorities" in the Donbass worries him as much as his first Chapka...
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/22, 09:32

admit that you are damn good here...

completely out of order messages, various and varied spitting against the forum and even against moderation. Anti-stremdroate hysteria and amalgams of all kinds... nihilistic certainties... or do-gooders.

for people who would supposedly be banished... on a forum tyrannical.

This world is crazy!
2 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/05/22, 10:51

Aside from the first statement (and also the HS! :P), I don't think this message concerns me... 8)
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 12/05/22, 11:22

Ahmed wrote:Apart from the first assertion

it's true, we're too good on one forum accumulating completely HS messages, various and varied spitting against the participants, anti-Macron hysteria, EU and amalgams of all kinds... nihilistic certainties... or well-meaning : roll: (not to mention the crazy theories on vaccines, the dinners of the Century, or the crappy translation of tweets into English, but that's rather touching, it's so stupid).
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/22, 11:30

Nothing keeps you there ABC…you just have to follow Did67…too offended by the words of certain subjects…but whose flight behavior and judgment are in the end much worse than the words of these subjects…

Not to mention his lack of foresight on the serious mutations (understatement) of our current society...yet Didier has children...he should be worried about their future...
2 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/22, 11:33

Ahmed wrote:Aside from the first statement (and also the HS! :P), I don't think this message concerns me... 8)

I made a potpourri, you are not exhaustively concerned, but smart enough to sort out what concerns you. : Idea:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/05/22, 12:30

And ABC2019 who still hasn't answered the questions posed to him, it's been weeks... how can he still complain when we're like "dodgers," seeing him and Ex Nihilo blow on les embers is quite pathetic, here is the couple of scamps from the “Comedy Club” of the moment... I was also peeking at the other place where Did operates, it just has nothing to do, the participation is sealed and as an effect it looks like a hara kiri. and of course no substantive debate, it's limited to leeks/tomatoes (which isn't negligible but that's what he's always done) and suddenly, he who didn't take part in it, it's well the proof that he read them... Hence his “tactical” error of leaving. Because there are lots of others who read without participating!

Shame! Because he lost his showcase and will therefore no longer promote here for his future publications... And whatever one may say, the silent majority who continue to frequent the forum here, it counts, and it was indeed “his core target”... A new site is not set up so easily. What is less understandable is that all of this is based on a BIG misunderstanding that I explained above.

And all because we should erase our differences, since we have a common goal that should come first:

The fight for the preservation of the environment, damn it!

Besides the forum has undergone several mutations in its history, just one linked to a societal upheaval...
Exciting! Let's stay positive and united, even and especially if the war divides.. Can't wait for the rest...!
2 x