Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Moindreffor » 23/09/20, 16:07

Did67 wrote:Let's understand: I would have left them a little longer if I had only considered the state of the leaves; but on the one hand they are quite big

yes if after they no longer fit in the wheelbarrow, it becomes a problem to bring them up from the garden : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/09/20, 16:17

Rajqawee wrote:That said, a significant portion of these products still have residues. In a way, organic farming responds to a consumer demand for products "with less residue", and it is doing the job since most of these products do not have quantifiable traces.

just a downside for the "organic", I have nothing special against them, but on the organic, we are looking for traces of "chemical" pesticides to compare them to the non-organic, the conventional, but we are not looking for traces of residues of so-called "natural" treatment products from one because we know that it is useless since in conventional they do not use any, and from two is not it also a desire to hide a little the 'shameful, that there would be an impact of so-called natural molecules on our health, which would defeat the founding argument of organic, this is the question I ask myself, since by not looking for one we are sure not to find any ....
0 x
(of me)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/09/20, 16:22

Moindreffor wrote:it is a social behavior of the cat, he brings prey to those he considers bad hunters, so he does not thank you for the kibble you give him, he does not care about you because you are just a big draw as a hunter compared to him

mdr Image

thank you i didn't know Image

Yes but when they replace the prey with leaves, it is a substitution behavior and that means the same, or they still integrated that to seize the prey was “embarrassing” for us?

That said, I laughed a lot.
0 x
Milano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Milano » 23/09/20, 16:45

But suddenly, what do we do with the prepared compost? Simply on the ground before you put the hay?
Last edited by Milano the 23 / 09 / 20, 16: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/09/20, 16:45

Obamot wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:it is a social behavior of the cat, he brings prey to those he considers bad hunters, so he does not thank you for the kibble you give him, he does not care about you because you are just a big draw as a hunter compared to him

mdr Image

Yes but when they replace the prey with leaves, it is a substitution behavior and that means the same, or they still integrated that to seize the prey was “embarrassing” for us?

well for them it must be worse, not only are you a bad hunter but in addition you are vegetarian, so as a cat you are zero at home, but they have pity ...
1 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/09/20, 16:51

Milano wrote:But suddenly, what do we do with the prepared compost? Simply on the ground before putting the weasel?

yes that's it, in the vegetable garden of the lazy, there are lazy, so you don't look too complicated, you mow and you bundle where you want to install your vegetable garden, if elsewhere you want it to be mowed for x reasons, you can bring the mowing to the future location of the vegetable garden, and you put the hay on top, in a fairly thick layer, I decompact after having compacted 20 cm, because when it is well compacted sometimes badly decomposed certain vegetables, such as onions , or the shallots have trouble getting through if you plant before you put the hay for example, if you plant after the hay has been placed, as you make a small hole in the hay to put the bulbil the leaves go through the hole : Mrgreen:

the pdt also sometimes we have trouble, so they look for a passage and do not necessarily go out where you expected them

don't worry the hay will be recompacted by the rain, but less important than the machine that made the bale
0 x
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 23/09/20, 17:16

Milano wrote:But suddenly, what do we do with the prepared compost? Simply on the ground before you put the hay?

If I understand correctly, do you have any compost?

So :

a) we stop, because it is wasted energy with which we can nourish organisms everywhere in the soil of our vegetable garden; better nourished, they build better, maintain the fertility of the soil better (and not the opposite, as those who do not think enough think); we put these fresh organic matter on the surface ... (and it won't smell bad: everywhere, in a forest, millions of tons of organic matter decompose, and yet we walk around because it smells good "humus "!)

b) the one we have, because we were completely ignorant of laziness until then, we put it, indeed, because if composting is wasting precious energy, therefore depriving ourselves of a helping hand Free of its acolytes in the vegetable garden, compost is not bad in itself ... Yes, preferably under hay, which is its place: wet hay, in depth, like dead leaves, undergo a process comparable to composting (if done well - a lot of composters I see are just "heap rots").
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/09/20, 17:25

Moindreffor wrote:
Obamot wrote:

mdr Image

well for them it must be worse, not only are you a bad hunter but in addition you are vegetarian, so as a cat you are zero at home, but they have pity ...

mdr Image

They don't have that for you, because they know you're a “good hunter”? Image Image Image
Last edited by Obamot the 23 / 09 / 20, 17: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 23/09/20, 17:28

Hey .... it shouldn't be mine with my 31 years to remind you that there are good and bad hunters ...
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 23/09/20, 17:35

Obamot wrote:They don't have that for you, because they know you're a “good hunter”?

no, he brings me a lot of stuff, but the bitch who doesn't know how to hunt either recovers before me, and she eats them, suddenly, he has to fit it into the house away from the bitch, but it's funny the bitch inspects the usual place of deposit, as soon as she goes out in the morning, when ...
0 x
(of me)