ADHD, how to format the company in the bud

philosophical debates and companies.
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 03/02/15, 08:24

Thank you for all these historic reminders.

Wikipedia's explanations regarding the outcome of the "baby killer" trial are incomplete. In fact, nestlé had filed several complaints about the content of the brochure and the title.
On the eve of the trial, they withdrew all the complaints except that concerning the title, they just avoided losing, which explains the symbolic fine of 300.- chf
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/02/15, 22:37

We should not either start in an indictment against the industry. The industrialist's argument is that it is not disputed that breastmilk substitutes "would save lives", supporting statistics, because some of these women in these countries suffering from undernutrition could not produce enough breast milk during a period of breastfeeding long enough to feed their babies. Only this point is controversial, because the most destitute to whom the treatment would then be addressed, could not afford it ... So it is tangent! To say the least. Even today, in activist circles (not extremists or fanatics ... ), many are those who dispute the merits of these foods! Only when there is a fire, it is necessary to call the firefighters as a first aid. There orthomolecular medicine is not enough! Except that the fire, it has been decades let him drink ...

I reviewed the entire program. The testimony of the managing director of the time, seems to me credible (almost all these answers were convincing, if, if ...) only the guy is experienced and knows his records very well. Now where is the truth? A little between the two opinions? It would be necessary to be part of the company to know it. As it stands, we must believe what is in front of us and apply the principle of Ockham's razor (except to have unbiased and well-founded statistics, which would indicate a contrary trend: this file is not closed they may exist ...).

Apply this principle but not blindly. In 1977, only 5% of women needed breastmilk substitutes. - and precisely those who were too poor to the point of not being able to afford this type of product - 95% could feed their child for the required time, up to six months. In Zaire at the time, there was no expiry date on boxes ...

What was needed was for this powdered milk to be medically prescribed during campaigns carried out by the WHO and distributed free of charge, in regions where the availability of drinking water was ensured (and not not leave these "markets" in the hands of industrialists exclusively… Conflicts of interest should be avoided at all costs in regions so underprivileged…!)

So to be honest and reasonable, it is necessary to join a little bit the opinion of Grelinette: I am thus backtracking ... a little ... being a less categorical position (but the analysis of substance with the scale of characterization that should be established remains). As it stands, then we must at least condemn the current model that makes these women so miserable that they can not raise their babies decently. And that also makes the devitalized food is too ubiquitous in the distribution chains, as much there as here (with a questionable nutritional quality, even if the packaging of products is deemed very safe!) - if it is There is a date of expiry - It is a stage to be exceeded ...) And there we approach the problem from an angle that makes us think about our modes of consumption and payment of raw materials at their fair price!

To conclude (provisionally) it would not be in the interest of the West to influence the birth charts without the knowledge of the people! We have seen every time that a population explosion followed (which goes against a possible desired effect ...) is proven time and time again, especially in the case of wars (doubling the population in 30 years in Southeast Asia: Indochina war, then Vietnam war / Cambodia / Laos ...!).

Thus, we will certainly see a population explosion in the Middle East region of the Syria-Iran-Iraq triangle where wars are taking place and to compensate for the million deaths! That will go (it) to the contrary! Appointment in 15 to 20 years: would these military strategists still be so many incapable?
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 04/02/15, 19:31

So finally baby milk powder should be considered a prescription drug ...?
I have lots of African children, they have all been over 6 months with a record of 2 years and a half ...
Regarding the subject, the link is the billions in profits of "corporations" and millions of children in danger, except that they are not the same children.

ps: an idea to the con, since it is not the milk powder that is dangerous but water, BigN only has to sell water ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/02/15, 15:16

Here, since we are talking about it, there the "credit" around the "US psy bible" will have a hard time:

Libé wrote:Putin would be suffering from a form of autism says a report from the Pentagon (concocted in 2008) says the author of the panflet, Brenda Connors, Naval War School, from the "Office / think tank / evaluation" at the Pentagon named "Office of Net Assessment »

http://www.liberation.fr/monde/2015/02/ ... ne_1196658

Funny when you know man's career thinking such a thing:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post282742.html#282742

And we read his interviews:
http://www.lecourrierderussie.com/2014/ ... mirevitch/

At least, here we learn things ...

(All they have to do is close the Pentagon to turn it into a crazy hospital, put a straitjacket on its rulers and allow an hour not too late for the sting sessions by scrupulously following their DSM ...)
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 09/02/15, 17:53

Well, I'm forced to recognize my naivety!

By dint of listening to radio broadcasts (at the moment at the beginning of the afternoon on France Inter, politico-financial matters are unearthed and explained, it is appalling!),
to hear politicians swear, Ho great God "that they are honest as lambs of the year (again this weekend on TV, the President of the Senate interviewed ... who finds the discreet handing of envelopes normal) annual payments to each senator with some 130000 € in cash, not to mention the 23000 € monthly salary, ...),
to read some of the newspapers (again this morning with this revelation),
and browse well-informed websites, etc., etc., etc., ...

I am compelled and forced to recognize that our society is a collection of conspiracies, networks of powerful and other politico-business-industrial-financial manipulators desperate to fill their pockets on the back of the state, institutions, and populations, ....

The powerful of this world seem to understand, to arrange, and arrogate to themselves all the occult rights for their personal interests, to such a point that it seems to be a societal automatism, a clan and code of ethics that imposes on every man who sees himself invested with a power!

A question still bothering me ...

Faced with all his revelations, there are of course journalists who rise to the crenel, not to say fire, but also all these prosecutors and judges defendants of the crapuleries of our company who will dig the records, unfold the thread of business and scrape to try to alpacute these criminals in white-collar workers.

In view of the power and effectiveness of pro-mafia networks, I am surprised that they still manage to disturb some.

Are they protected? By who ?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 09/02/15, 19:01

0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/02/15, 20:21

Jacques Ellul, in his "Political illusion"explained that the villainy was a constituent part of our society since the" search for profit "is another name ...
Of course, one can object that this research should be carried out only within the framework of the legality and that constraints exist to work to this confinement.
Several remarks can be opposed to this argument:
On the one hand, in the most complex cases and in view of the extreme ingenuity of some, the limits of legality are not so clear as that and, on the other hand, any law is circumventable.
The severity of justice is strictly proportional to the category of crime and inversely to its magnitude, for a sociological reason related to the social environment that enacts and enforces the laws.
This has the well-established consequence that the crimes of "white collar" benefit from a remarkable leniency, when they are sanctioned, and quite generally from total impunity.
Conversely, small offenses are felt as unbearable and punished accordingly. In addition, specific legislation is being put in place to repress those who act selflessly to denounce and oppose projects harmful to the entire population, but highly remunerative for private interests.

More generally, it is quite obvious, and the rest follows, that if money is the measure of everything, any limitation will be likely to be transgressed.
This is the point of reasoning that J. Ellul explains that it is surprising that so many officials are conscientious, so many honest magistrates, so many honest professionals, when there are so many reasons that it is not so ...
He comes to this interesting conclusion: it is because of all these honest people that society succeeds and malpractices of all kinds flourish.
Of course, there is no causal connection between these two terms, but the first is the condition of the second.
This observation goes a long way and can be applied in many fields; this is how the protection of nature is a prerequisite for its destruction, etc ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/02/15, 08:53

Grelinette does not change anything ...

It takes people of all opinions to build a society. And you have to believe in certain virtues. (So ​​at my humble level, I try to open my eyes wide, but I do not reject society, neither en bloc, nor in a thousand pieces LOL) on the other hand I welcome your openness on this point ( I don't mean by that that you didn't have an "open mind" before, eh, I understand ...). ;)

Ahmed wrote: J. Ellul explains that it is surprising that so many officials are conscientious, so many honest magistrates, so many honest professionals, when there are so many reasons that it is not so ...

He also said:
"We can not create a just society with unfair means"
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: ADHD, how to format society in the bud

by GuyGadebois » 26/07/19, 18:44

Regarding "ADHD", I am particularly concerned having in my youth been diagnosed "ahead of his age" and "hyperactive". I was treated and cured in 1 year thanks to "autogenic training (1)" (without medication, therefore). A classmate of my son who came to visit us was diagnosed with "ADHD" and treated with Ritalin (Methylphenidate) ... a vegetable!
I then carried out an investigation which allowed me to realize that the conferences dealing with this subject and this then "new molecule (2)" were almost ALL given by people who had worked from near or far to Lilly, Ciba or Novartis ... Hold on.
I then went to see lots of forums to cross-check the testimonies of parents and / or doctors and it seemed to me that the prescription of this molecule was by no means so massive.
After 2 weeks of reading, I concluded that in the USA (for example), it was enough for parents to decree that their child was a little bit turbulent for a "good doctor" to immediately put him in a chemical straitjacket ( a bit like those people who have their cat's claws pulled out because it suits them). My impression was that this syndrome had been invented from scratch to sell legal dope to as many people as possible.
Then, one day I was still looking for, my wife (German and reader of the Spiegel) came across this:
A prominent child psychiatrist, Dr. Leon Eisenberg (who died in 2009) said:
I would not have believed that this idea (3) would be as successful. And finally, he adds something astounding, he admits that:
"ADHD is the very example of a fabricated disease", in the text it gives exactly: "TDAH is a prime example of a fictitious disease".
The Spiegel comments: Leon Eisenberg has distanced himself from what he calls his youthful sin ...
However, we continue to diagnose a mirage en masse and drug our kids!
Surprising, isn't it?

1: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_autog%C3%A8ne
2: Although approved in the 50s, its massive use is fairly recent
3: This great child psychiatrist imagines that the agitation observed in certain children in the 60s and 70s could be interpreted as a sequel of lesser neurological affection or passed unnoticed.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Back to "Society and Philosophy"