Belgium: effects of mobile GSM waves on ants!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/15, 19:40

Well, exactly! That's what shocks me !!! And for me, the debate is right here. And not elsewhere.

For the car, we "accept" another 3 direct deaths per year + x thousands indirect by pollution ... After having accepted tens of thousands. Of course, we legislate to improve things (engine standards, etc.). And it's good.

But where did you see a step to ban the car (excluding pedestrian areas)? And yet, that would merit reflection.

For drugs, we judge in relation "medical benefits / side effects" ... And if we stopped the sale of all drugs with a proven side effect ??? There would not be much left ... !!!

For airwaves, there is little evidence for measurable side effects (like the number of road deaths or side effects of a drug). Some would like to ban on the grounds that "there may perhaps be a risk not yet clearly defined and therefore out of prudence, it should be prohibited" ...

Once again, I am little for GSM.

I have nothing against the fact that one informs widely on a possible risk which would not be revealed until later. And everyone does as he sees fit. In a family, we can call the old! [I write this because I am!]

But the new form of obscurantism consists of taking steps to ban the waves, or elsewhere Wifi, on the grounds that there could be a risk even if it has not been clearly identified and even less measured ... I find that we are close to Jesus and the multiplication of painso or the miraculous catch. And here, I'm Charlie again!

I remember that when Eifel built his tower, which was nothing more than a pile of revolutionary structures, so not imaginable by ordinary mortals, there were demonstrations against!

The man is so.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "