electric AX purchase ... Good idea?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/12/14, 20:32

citro wrote: It's a friend who has recovered, despite his expertise, he had a lot of work to get it back on the road, all the electronics was out of order ...

He did not get it back .. I sold him and delivered to the door of his home a paper press berlingo and that IN ALL KNOWLEDGE OF CAUSE ...

If this friend has anything to claim on the transaction he does not hesitate to contact me .... For info if he put it back on the road he forgot to contact me to make the change of papers and at the same time pay me the 300 € of the balance of the transaction that I had put on hold if there was the slightest problem ... May he cry, I will (and again in view of the 20 emails from information before the transaction) and the knowledge of the friend in question in matters of SPECULATION on EVs ... I even want to shed one, see two, tears for him ... if in return I can disclose his professional background, his name, that of his employer, his position in this job, and a few other things I know about him ... Those who know ... That day there were some witnesses ... He even had the nerve to offer me an almost new sax motor there may be ... I would be a jerk ... I would have gone to burn his "hovel", personally I have already disclosed my names first names in capital letters on the mobile to be right in my boots and openly display my convictions, it has cost me 15 years of advancement .... Ask your friend if that makes him feel his names, names and some of the transactions he has made two weeks before he bought my berlingo leaked here and on forum this guy is a part of ... of those who know ...

I poop too or you understand .... : Cheesy:
Sorry Citro if this guy is really one of your friends ... I prefer to fuck my sax at the shredder rather than continue to have exchanges with you..Also fiery, passionate, motivated and constuctive that they can be ...

This type owned at the time 99% ve ve sell on leboncoin in the bordelaise region..it had 3 or 4N ° different laptops ...

That said..He is very competent ....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/12/14, 02:21

This is pure Macro white wine, na: did not water! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/12/14, 09:25

There are times, (even if the age and experience of life helping I gained patience and diplomacy), or the anger tickles me and I go live ... It does not bring anything the case ... I'd better forget this guy completely but I tend to have too much memory ... I should try yoga ... Or the bed..The white wine gives me cramps in the calves and it's not great for the sport I practice ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/12/14, 13:18

it does not surprise me, there are some rogues on the PSA VE side of Bordeaux ... they benefit from the complete abandonment of the PSA network and a fleet of VE HS located in the corner.

they flick left and right coins and batteries to make a titine that rolls with 2 or 3 wrecks. They must be recognized for their technical talents and perseverance.

However, they will not make a fortune on this niche, especially when we see the price of old steaming much less fragile and more versatile ... I personally do not have time to enjoy it.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/12/14, 14:23

It annoys me to continue on this register because you criticize people without whom you and I would not have had access to electromobility. :?
Be it Jean-Marc, who provided you with your Berlingo, Remundo, or the Bordeaux actors I know, most have done this as professionals declared in good and due form. They spent without counting on energy and time, so it makes sense that they find their account ...
In doing so they fed the collective knowledge of these vehicles and collaborated extensively on forum vehiculeselectrique.fr : Arrowl:

I bought my first 106 from a professional recognized throughout Europe for his kindness and honesty. It shocks me to read false accusations on his account, like "he has batteries dropped from the truck".

I do not understand precisely the term "redacted" when the reassembly of a vehicle from 3 wrecks, it is a reality for these professionals as it is also for the amateurs in restoration of old vehicles ...
:?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/12/14, 14:34

If you speak of professional declared in good and due form. We are not talking about the same person. I sold and delivered my berlingo to an individual's home.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/12/14, 14:46

As for Jean Marc, he works in Lyon. :P

you see the guy Macro has sold, it seems he does not pay the supplement provided in case the vehicle is working again, if I understand correctly ... finally this sale seems to me a little subtle ... I would not want Macro to have gastric problems again. :P
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/12/14, 14:52

I was referring to a professional with a store and storefront as well as to professionals (Lyonnais and Bordelais) having several activities including a passion activity of putting first generation EVs back into service declared under various statutes such as "auto-entrepreneurs" .
These people often work at home.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/12/14, 14:54

Yes, that's good, Citro, we have not accused any pro here, be zen. : Idea:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/12/14, 15:05

I have a pretty strong stomach ... And the balance of the sale if he had problems with the vehicle and he just had to keep me informed we at least could discuss (cancel the transaction and return looking for the clipboard would have cost me much more expensive) ..I could not know what this machine had in semiconductors because personally I had never applied any tension to him anywhere, the sagem was in the box, and there was no battery 12V ... What m'igones the most is that if this vehicle rolls today, the gray card had to be made to my name (would be only a few minutes) there There must have been some falsifications of signatures somewhere ..
But hey .. That's the past ...
0 x