Circuit diagram wood heating

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
francis02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francis02 » 25/12/14, 12:50

I post the corrected circuit (piloting the thermal safety valve and removing the aquastat n ° 2) and I repeat my question concerning the piloting of the DHW circulator: I do not understand how it works (if the diagram is correct!) priority to DHW ... (It is from certain remarks that I arrived at this drawing ...)
If you will enlighten me ... (before the cold ...)
Merry Christmas

0 x
francis02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francis02 » 26/12/14, 11:24

Re...
To the previous questions I add (sorry)

From what I could see the mixing valve in the boiler heating loop should be BEFORE the circulator, right?

The expansion tank can be placed on the other inlet-outlet (the one at the bottom) of the boiler (they communicate), right? as shown here: http://www.cstc.be/homepage/index.cfm?c ... 26&art=391
which would prevent it from being downstream of the circulator ...

The non-return valve at the inlet of the boiler is more or less in duplicate with that of the heating loop and would be better on the return (large light blue line), right?

Thank you for your answers
0 x
francis02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francis02 » 31/12/14, 16:29

After works here is the last (?) Diagram ... your opinions please

0 x
francis02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francis02 » 14/01/15, 11:19

Hello and best wishes ... (We really need it ...)
I post the last version of my diagram - today almost ready to fill in water - but I also have a "simple" practical question:
I acquired a V3V Orkli which has many connections in 26x34 but therefore the inside diameter is less than 17 mm by 1 cm approximately ... so the diameter is half and the section is a quarter of the rest of the network ... Will the effects on the flow be very important and so should I mount another one? Thank you

0 x
francis02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francis02 » 24/01/15, 12:38

Hello

Today it's hot but I still have a question:

I have the clear impression that the motorized V3V managing the hot water towards the buffer tank and towards the DHW tank is badly reassembled ... I operate it manually and with an infrared thermometer I do not see a clear change in temperature towards the DHW ... I will re-dismantle it (I had to change the joints on the axis) and make a mistake ... knowing that it only makes a quarter turn (like all V3V I think)

I only see 2 possibilities (right?); the extreme positions being:
-1 °) close the boiler hot water supply then close the flow to the DHW tank?
ou
-2 °) close the start to the DHW tank then close the climb to the buffer tank?

which one is right?

Thank you for your answers
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 24/01/15, 14:47

your mounting of the V3V of the DHW tank cannot work.
the foot of the T goes towards the balloon entrance. however the foot of the T in a V3V is always a return.

0 x
Click my signature
francis02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francis02 » 24/01/15, 15:10

Thank you dirk pitt
In other words there is a schema error ... Do you have an idea for a modification? ... I'm looking for my side ...

Thank you
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 24/01/15, 18:31

your diagram is really painful to read.
to analyze it in its entirety, I have to redo it by hand on a paper because there, it is really mixing everything as Quebecers say.
0 x

Click my signature
francis02
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by francis02 » 25/01/15, 11:42

Hello
Thank you dirk pitt for your comments ...
and sorry to say that on the ESBE site (the valves) on page 27, among other things, they have a V3V at input and output:
http://www.esbe.eu/be/fr-fr/~/media/ESB ... _A_LR.ashx

What is possible is that it depends on the circuit (I suppose that your answer on the "tee" of a V3V always in return "would be incomplete ...) or I misunderstood ...

For my part, I'm already going (but not before tomorrow because stopping the heating today Sunday seems impossible to me ...) to dismantle the V3V

As for the diagram I am not pro at all and I did it so that it corresponds to the layout of my parts ... and if there is an error thank you to correct it.
Good Sunday
cordially
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 25/01/15, 17:09

I was actually talking about the mixing valve assembly which is almost all of the V3V assemblies.
you can also mount a V3V in distribution mode but in this case it is necessary to reverse the input and the output so that it works.

seen in your diagram, it seems that this is what you wanted to do: distribution between the buffer tank and the DHW, did you think to reverse the input and output of the V3V?
0 x

Click my signature