Can we make a master remote control quad 12v

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
liloute93
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Can we make a master remote control quad 12v

by liloute93 » 02/11/14, 23:30

Hello,

My question may have seemed strange, but I wanted to know if it was possible to make a parental remote control for an electric quad with a 12V battery.

I know there are already quads that have this option but if it was not there, it is possible to make one either same or does it exist commercially.

I ask this to control the speed of my son when he is on it or to stop the quad if danger and this, from a distance.

Thank you for your answers.

Cdt
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/11/14, 11:43

It is certainly very possible, but certainly not at the "toy" price. If you want to work on the speed, it would be better to "restrict" by acting on the control potentiometer.

On the other hand, unless you have a racing car (which makes you wonder why you leave it in the hands of your son), is it not better to educate?

1) bazaard this machine and buy him a bike

ou

2) there is a whole range of protection

or even

3) you have to know how to take risks to know your limits: I went at least 3 times over my handlebars when I was a kid (and curiously, not when I was fooling)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 03/11/14, 12:19

liloute93 wrote:... My question may perhaps seem strange but I wanted to know if it was possible to make a parental remote control for an electric quad with a 12V battery ...

See at Velleman:

http://www.velleman.eu

There is what is needed in kits / modules from the infrared remote control, which has a few meters range, to the GSM remote control via the mobile phone, whose range is unlimited.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/11/14, 13:56

Quad electric toy with a 12V battery ... The time you find and install a remote control your kid will master the machine ... The whole thing is to teach him to use it in a secure area (out of traffic, not on the edge of '' a ravine, a pond, a pool, a river)

It took 15 minutes for mine (which was 2 1/2 at the time) to get to hold on its electric booster without wheels ... 3 weeks later it was on a 50PW yamaha (well ok I had to take them rear shock absorbers to lower the machine by 7cm) ... The most difficult thing was to find a helmet and real shoes in his size ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/11/14, 22:32

To cut it this should be fine: https://www.econologie.com/shop/interrup ... p-240.html

It is a radio relay controlled remotely.

You can imagine an assembly with the 2nd relay to slow it down ... by lowering the supply voltage of the motor.

It’s a Velleman product that Leo talked about
0 x