Solar energy and air pollution

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
razputin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Solar energy and air pollution

by razputin » 02/09/14, 11:43

In order to provide mainly natural energy in our home, we are greatly interested in installing solar panels. The price of all this proving to be rather high, we ask ourselves different questions.
I saw a report on ecology in which it was revealed that within twenty years the efficiency of solar panels could increase by about 10% this thanks to the reduction of air pollution. Yes, it is undeniable that the future environment will exert an influence on the value of having solar panels. So is this a variable to take into account?
And then a reduction in air pollution in twenty years, I do not really feel that we are heading in this direction there.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 03/09/14, 09:52

How the hypothetical yield increase in 20 years will affect the buying decision today :?:
0 x
lauren
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Investing in solar panels

by lauren » 03/09/14, 10:32

I confirm that the solar panel is a very good alternative, both profitable and beneficial for the environment. And in the event that more than 75% of the population adopt such renewable resources in their daily lives, one could indeed hope for the improvement of environmental conditions as well as the optimization of natural resources, therefore the increase in the yield of a solar panel. Today, if there is a main obstacle preventing people from investing in this type of equipment, it is because of the cost.
For my part, when I search for something, I compare first. And it was during my research that I discovered http://devispanneauxsolaires.fr/ which allows provided a quote for your solar panel. The concept interested me, and I share it with you just in case.
In any case, one thing is certain. Investment in the solar panel is never regrettable.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 03/09/14, 10:37

What is this bad ad ????

"Que To Choose" is full of testimonies from people whose eyes remain to cry after falling into the hands of the "photovoltaic scammer sharks", who have promised them wonders, "sign here" !!!

A well-crafted, well-managed and well-funded project can be profitable.

With as a guide line that an iInstallation of 3 kWp (peak kilowatt) must not exceed 12 euros including tax, connected, finished, connected, installed, etc ... Otherwise, it is insured losses ...

Otherwise, run away !!!!

I have not tried the site. Everyone can do it!
0 x
Did67

Re: Solar energy and air pollution

by Did67 » 03/09/14, 10:42

razputin wrote:
So is this a variable to take into account?

Suddenly, I answer the question: No !!!!

For at least reasons:

- this is a very daring hypothesis, even if it is true that the transparency of the air has improved
- it strongly depends on the location: in the city center, yes; in the countryside, I don't see too much ...
- there are much higher uncertainties at this time scale: panel failures, inverter failure [they are possible, not certain!], variations in sunshine at the given location, decrease in panel performance ("simulated", but hardly any mark only signs that are 20 years old!)
- and above all, more guaranteed prices beyond 20 years; what will be the redemption price? Mystery. What will be the price of the electricity you buy and what share can you substitute ???

So it's dream to integrate this parameter!
Last edited by Did67 the 04 / 09 / 14, 09: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/09/14, 09:16

"It is very difficult to make predictions, especially when it comes to the future." Mark Twain
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."