An economical and ecological heating system

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

An economical and ecological heating system

by loopyng84 » 03/04/14, 16:25

0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 03/04/14, 17:20

Well, well, does that look pretty much like the solution of the defunct company Ecolo, Econo? Gembloux around 2007?

Heck, I don't even remember the name of the guy ... he was an architect, Mr de .... with a bow tie

Christophe, do you remember?

Well, of course in Belgium, he had added an additional heat pump.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
loopyng84
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by loopyng84 » 03/04/14, 17:27

elephant wrote: he had added an additional heat pump.

which corresponds since it uses a thermodynamic water heater
0 x
"we do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" St Exupéry
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/14, 19:41

No elephant I do not remember his name anymore but I had crossed him in several living rooms ... his solutions were good ... maybe too much hence the bankruptcy ...

otherwise the description of the link makes me think of the system that I have at home ... personally I need a few cubic meters to make the complement but I am in a rougher region! South of Lyon I think I would be independent ...
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 04/04/14, 10:07

Christophe wrote:otherwise the description of the link makes me think of the system I have at home ...
Apart from the storage done in the ground instead of water ...

It reminds me of the dedication of dedeleco ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/04/14, 15:31

The advantage of storage in the earth under the slab is enormous:

relatively inexpensive "tank" compared to its volume

contribution to the temperature of the slab on the ground floor

zero footprint
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 05/04/14, 13:07

It is not the earth that is expensive, but the "device" to put in place to inject the heat and to recover it ... At low temperature, the volumes quickly become large, so the installation ...

Water has the advantage of being fluid (so we can be content with fairly limited coils; convection movements will do the rest) and have the highest thermal capacity ...

I had "explored" the question of the Canadian site but I had not found reliable data on the "investment" made in relation to storable / recoverable energy ...

Now, if someone has data on the capacity of the soil, and the yield of an underground storage without insulation (we therefore always lose calories on the periphery), I am interested in possibly storing the waste heat from our biogas installation and recover some of it in winter to heat a greenhouse ...

Or if someone can do such a dynamic calculation! ???
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/04/14, 08:08

that's it, his name came back to me by reading the list of decorated and ennobled by the King this year (he is not, but a parent).

The company was called ECONO SA, and was established in Gembloux and the gentleman was called (I do not know if he still lives) José Maria de Laminne de Bex.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 16/04/14, 11:52

elephant wrote:The company was called ECONO SA
Le site still exists, but it does not seem to have changed since 2004 :?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/04/14, 00:44

If you notice well, what you show us there are the basic pages in users.skynet. The econo.be address no longer gives anything. When you go to the crossroads banking site, you can't find Econo SA. She must have gone bankrupt around 2010
0 x