Econokit, help installing

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 22/03/14, 21:14

I bought fire gum.
Too bad I could not remove the reactor. For life with the picasso ...
I'm trying this tomorrow.

As for the cap, I must have 20 ch in less than I do not know koi. the flow meter is clean. the valve egr is indémable dc inverifiable. c not the turbo otherwise there would be other symptoms. . I will clean the whole circuit with kent fuel guard, the top according to the garage. Ms egr must be sentenced and the admission cleaned ... and I rely a little on the water to do that. Hope makes live ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/03/14, 23:17

etienne34 wrote:As for the cap, I must have 20 ch in less than I do not know koi. the flow meter is clean. the valve egr is indémable dc inverifiable. c not the turbo otherwise there would be other symptoms.

When the EGR valve (* pneumatic) kinks and hangs half open, the intake manifold gets clogged with an oily and carbonaceous oil which is particularly viscous and difficult to remove. It could well explain your missing horses .... AMHA there is no chance that you can clean it just with a Gillier Pantone, it is not a hot water Karcher, which would not be enough besides : Mrgreen: ).

* :( the electric EGRs have an alarm code reporting system)

I will clean the whole circuit with kent fuel guard, the top according to the garage. Ms egr must be sentenced and the admission cleaned ... and I rely a little on the water to do that. Hope makes live ... : Mrgreen:

Your Kent fuel guard is certainly great for cleaning the injection system ..... but will not do anything on the intake manifold which is "independent". There are specialized products to remove the boil.
Here the type does it with the "Décapfour" spray for the valve not for the intake manifold. Finally if you dismantle it must also be able to work on the collector. : Mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOHSWu8PqQ
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 23/03/14, 20:52

There is almost finished installation. Rest + fix the bulor and connect it to 1 + after contact. Tomorrow.
It took me hours.
I think econokit never did install on a picasso ..Image

From below, I could install the reactor on the turbo exhaust exactly where you told me flytox, it was the most simple and effective.
For the spoon she is in the elbow just before the turbo. Could not put it on the straight up for lack of access to break.
I do not dare to finalize. I'm afraid it will not work and peter the turbo ...
I put a pack of sealant gum fire between the reactor and exhaust but as I do not see it on top I can not see the quality of the work.

Careful cleaning of the air durrite

Here is the reactor: I added scotch alu every time to the ends of the hoses under collar because the tight collars strongly start the sillicon and dig furrows.

The spoon installed:

With his arrival of the reactor:
0 x
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 25/03/14, 13:29

That's it, the bullous is installed and I started with anxiety engine. He purrs ...
It does not bubble though. I stayed idle and did not connect the heater probe yet.
I'm not sure but the aspiration is done well by the startup of the turbo? I see only ca that can create the aspiration and interest or put the diffuser ds the zone of depression just before the turbo.
If this is the case it may need to go up fat regime for the turbo sucks enough seen the passage through the diffuser ....
So I'm already thinking about the valve egr ds the bubbler.
I will have his skin to this dirt ... GRrrr
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/03/14, 19:46

etienne34 wrote:It does not bubble though. I stayed idle and did not connect the heater probe yet.
I'm not sure but the aspiration is done well by the startup of the turbo? I see only ca that can create the aspiration and interest or to put the diffuser ds the zone of depression just before the turbo

They have several schematic / editing versions, can you put the one you use?

So I'm already thinking about the valve egr ds the bubbler.
I will have his skin to this dirt ... GRrrr

Attention, it's hot what comes out of the EGR and your bubbler is plastoc or metallic?

In the beginning, it is very important to control your water consumption very often, sometimes there is a joke .... like after a few gusts, at 1 ° km, at 10 ° km, after a short city or short motorway journey as well. After you will be able to advise according to the results. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 27/03/14, 09:37

Here is the diagram of my doping:

The photo of the engine with the bubbler:

"sometimes there is a joke": what do you mean?

In any case, it will ask for a test, but I had filled to the max (see the feature on the picture and I went down qq cl in 10 barely ?! :?:

I'm going to do some road and highway to see.

I put some water with a little vinegar. I'll post the ph statement later.

For the egr, if I run a stainless steel hose through the egr pipe to the hole of the bubbler by isolating the contact with the latter: the temperature could fall on the path of the flex.
It takes a hot air that will bubble, otherwise I would not believe that it can bubble, especially if I do not see it ... how to check when rolling that bubble? Image
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/03/14, 20:00

etienne34 wrote:"sometimes there is a joke": what do you mean?

Chai not how much it is in liter, but it seems really important this fleet conso ... : Cry: you must immediately put a restriction somewhere on a pipe that brings steam to not make a ball, even to re-open after, when you master the beast.

For the egr, if I run a stainless steel hose through the egr pipe to the hole of the bubbler by isolating the contact with the latter: the temperature could fall on the path of the flex.
It takes a hot air that will make you bubble, otherwise I would not believe that it can bubble,

Attention, if you blow on one side with the sample on the EGR and that on the other side you still have the air intake of the bubbler .... chai not what it does ...? ???

especially if I do not see it ... how to check when rolling that bubble?

At the stop you accelerate gradually and you should see the bubbling happen with the start of the turbo. In progress it's more complicated : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 27/03/14, 20:15

It's so good for 10 k.
Restriction is a pliers on the pipe ?!
Pr egr, I expected a vacuum escape to the bubbler. I'm not sure I understood you. I do not know what it can do and I risk hesitating for a long time.
However, I want to make a deviation of gas in this bubbler, it can wait.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/03/14, 20:45

It's so good for 10 k.
Restriction is a pliers on the pipe ?!

The clip is not very reproducible and you have no idea of ​​the actual passage section. What is very easy to do, for example, is to put a nut that gets stuck in the pipe, the inside diameter is known and changes very quickly if necessary.

Pr egr, I expected a vacuum escape to the bubbler. I'm not sure I understood you. I do not know what it can do and I risk hesitating for a long time.
However, I want to make a deviation of gas in this bubbler, it can wait.

Yes, the turbo sucks up to the bubbler and can suck the gas that would come from the EGR, but on the same bottle if you connect the polystyrene float system and you blow exhaust very hot, what will do the water, get stuck by the air inlet? Polystyrene will melt with hot gases? The air inlet will automatically plug under the pressure of EGR gas?

You can try the system as sold with its float etc .... and later, if necessary, you transfer this air inlet / float and you connect with the gases of the EGR for example .... Finally, not in a plastoc bottle for hot gases .... : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 04/04/14, 20:00

Well, for the moment you're right Flytox, I will be enough to ensure / improve the existing.
I continue to consume the cleat of the fleet and for good reason, as soon as I pull the bubble accelerator cable. And + for the moment it remains cold at the beginning (probe not plugged ms ca heats pretty fast kd even thanks to the LDR hoses).
I had not had the time ms I'm going to do this ke you told me and put a bolt on the hose of the bubbler.
Do not want to see my turbo in the trash ...

Otherwise, it is true and undeniable that the engine is smoother. in under regime it is really necessary to exaggerate on the recovery (like uphill) so that it "hiccups".

For conso obviously for the moment I see nothing (no statement).

For the depollution, I can try the handkerchief in the back, ms I read some that it was not so convincing: the Nox are they visible?

And still the same problem of the missing horses that are due (I'm sure 90% because after a passage in the mountains, + problem) to a fouling by the egr.

Thanks to Alex, econokit, we are not released in nature after the purchase.Image
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."