APT, PTCI, TAFTA, TTIP: what is the transatlantic treaty?

philosophical debates and companies.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: APT, PTCI, TAFTA, TTIP: what is the transatlantic treaty?

by sen-no-sen » 24/01/17, 20:28

Ahmed wrote:In France, it is not only on the right that anachronism flourishes: the left only dreams of resuscitating the famous "glorious thirty", its imagination has remained stuck on what seems an unsurpassable holy grail ...

This blockage is actually understandable.
The economism only survives by means of psychic implants which only work thanks to our common subjectivity and our latent tendency to fall asleep.
All objective studies show us the impossibility of maintaining growth and for the past few decades we have been portrayed by the inevitable coming of a civilizational, human and environmental collapse without common measure.
We are therefore going through a crisis of subjectivation common to all human societies on the verge of collapse: like a person on the verge of dying who would see all his past life revive, the system refers us to "its greatest successes "to urge us to relaunch an outdated process.
Psychologically have recognized this type of behavior during an existential crisis, such as the crisis of the forties, fifties, or a desperate attempt to find a kind of past paradise ... except that the economic system has gigantic means to maintain the scam in place and that its ability to delude the world is beyond measure.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 24/01/17, 20:47

+1
The system is in total denial, and what really bothers me is how far they are able to go to maintain the illusion for a few more years.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/01/17, 21:12

Petrus wrote:+1
The system is in total denial, and what really bothers me is how far they are able to go on to maintain the illusion for a few more years.

They or "He"?
In the case of the use of the plural it would be fair to speak of us.
It in the singular introduces the idea of ​​an entity at work formed by all human and technical interactions on the surface of the globe :(the techno-sphere) : Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/sciences-et-technologies/la-technosphere-pese-desormais-30-billions-de-tonnes-t15057.html.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/01/17, 22:14

The two formulations each have their interest.
In the singular, this effectively refers to an external result, insofar as our actions aim at limited conscious ends, but that their aggregation produces an unconscious, and therefore unintended, derivative effect which is very different (which then feeds back on our individual behaviors). This last point in parenthesis would justify the use of the plural ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 25/01/17, 00:00

sen-no-sen wrote:
Petrus wrote:+1
The system is in total denial, and what really bothers me is how far they are able to go on to maintain the illusion for a few more years.

They or "He"?
In the case of the use of the plural it would be fair to speak of us.
It in the singular introduces the idea of ​​an entity at work formed by all human and technical interactions on the surface of the globe :(the techno-sphere) : Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/sciences-et-technologies/la-technosphere-pese-desormais-30-billions-de-tonnes-t15057.html.

I used "they" because there are many people who make these decisions. The use of "we" would mean that decisions are made by everyone.

I understand that overall the population does not intend to change the system too much but at the same time it is the only one we are offered, the signs of the end of this system are hidden and the alternatives are systematically discredited (There is only to see what Hamon gets caught in the mouth for having proposed universal income).

In short, those who profit from the system do not intend to change it and use all the means at their disposal (including the media) to extend it as long as possible at the expense of the rest of the population.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/01/17, 11:31

Petrus wrote:
I used "they" because there are many people who make these decisions. The use of "we" would mean that decisions are made by everyone.

Yes, except that his decisions are not as arbitrary as one would like to think.
There is a kind of collective alienation that pushes our society towards a mass cognitive dissonance.
Everyone agrees that environmental protection is a priority, but most individual behaviors are oriented towards a strictly opposite position.
The example of the Notre Dame des Landes airport project is a typical case: many are the opponents of this project, yet the market trend is clearly going to increase the number of flights, the system does, in the end, that endorse this request.

Most of our decisions are thus short-circuited by phenomena of large-scale imitations introduced into our psyches via economism.
In this context, political leaders are only a simple interface between the citizen world and the economic world.
The voters then elect the political agents only according to the defense of their economic interests *.
The economic monopolies, on the other hand, retroact with the citizens via the economic market and meet requirements retro implement.
Number are the products condemned to a bitter commercial failures, force is to note therefore that a mode of selection operates in the economic sphere and that this one is far from being totalitarian (it is on the contrary totalizing ...).

I understand that overall the population does not intend to change the system too much but at the same time it is the only one we are offered, the signs of the end of this system are hidden and the alternatives are systematically discredited (There is only to see what Hamon gets caught in the mouth for having proposed universal income).

All alternatives inside the park of dominant thought is a bad move to continue in the worst, there is not much to expect from the politicians in place who offer on average only ideas old from 30 to 70 years...
(The universal income is a project dating from the 70s and proposed at the time by the Italian Communist Party, it has only been unearthed for a decade by ultra-liberal circles with the aim of promoting acceptance of automation. of the society).

In short, those who profit from the system do not intend to change it and use all the means at their disposal (including the media) to extend it as long as possible at the expense of the rest of the population.

Indeed, each system of domination has an oligarchy defending tooth and nail are model, however the anthropotechnical system largely exceeds its cleavages and it is only the most dissipative model in energy which gains in the end, independently of the powers in place. ..

* Very subjective economic interests of course ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/17, 16:20

CETA continues to be talked about, it should be applied within 3 days (hey yes !!) ... in total media indifference !!! : Evil:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accord_%C ... ial_global

UFC calls: https://www.quechoisir.org/action-ufc-q ... rd-n46440/
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"