Solar self-consumption PV debated in the Senate with INES

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Solar self-consumption PV debated in the Senate with INES

by Christophe » 12/11/13, 13:07

Solicited by the public authorities, the National Institute of Solar Energy (INES) debated last week in the Senate, the rising question of "self-consumption". A subject which, for Arnaud Mine, the president of SER-Soler, champion of the solar industry for years, "will prevail".

A solar sector in the foreground, insofar as this "complex" problematic, insisted Cédric Philibert, analyst in charge of renewable energies at the IEA, concerns primarily photovoltaics, of which 100 MWp per day are currently implanted in the world .

A subject on which France is also lagging behind, since, said Mélanie Persen, director of the Franco-German Office for Renewable Energies, self-consumption already represented around 1 TWh in 2012 and could reach 2,5 TWh this year, and continue to grow in the years to come. Nevertheless, a German advance due to a strong support mechanism which is today on the hot seat, like the whole of the law on renewable energies across the Rhine, for its “cost” on society and the risk that represents a policy of separation. Because the most glaring issue has been that of the necessary maintenance of distribution networks, and therefore of their remuneration.

Many speakers have stressed the need to get out of the myth of total self-sufficiency. Decentralized producers cannot supply homes, tertiary buildings and / or businesses at all times. The latter must remain connected to the network, and, as Cédric Philibert pointed out, "ENRs will need more network and not less network", announcing for January an exit from the IEA on the subject. The question is therefore: who pays for the network, and the remuneration for this self-consumption, which can be useful to avoid peaks on the network.

Thus Germany, which has chosen a purchase price, is backing down today, but the solution remains, provided that the self-consumed part is properly sized. Spain and Belgium have opted for an annual "fixed", as well as Californian legislation, which also provides for a time modulation, insisted the expert from the IEA. As for "net-metering", it has the disadvantage of not pushing for self-consumption. And storage is still an "ultimate" means, given its cost.

| ENERPRESSE source

http://www.lemoniteur.fr/137-energie/ar ... se-precise
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/13, 13:09

Uh 100MWp installed per day in the world that seems a lot to me right?
0 x
swallowtail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by swallowtail » 12/11/13, 22:57

Hello
cay is they start

Many speakers stressed the need to get out of the myth of total self-sufficiency. Decentralized producers cannot supply homes, tertiary buildings and / or businesses at all times. The latter must remain connected to the network ....... The question is therefore: who pays for the network, and the remuneration for this self-consumption, which can be useful to avoid peaks on the network.

It was necessary that one day the "cretinism" of the elected representatives of the "representative democracy" arrives there.

Not only autonomy (autarky) is possible, but desirable, because it generates de facto, on the part of the "autarcists", an energetic awareness, then ecological, hydraulic, food, sanitary, and free thought .... which calls into question the whole "system" , and results in a considerable reduction in thoughtless consumption ..... and that !! it's not good at all for the capital system ...

The autonomy of individuals (free electrons) scares the leaders! (loss of control, power, domination, exploitation ...)

These "dear" (expensive!) Representatives, confuse "autarky" and "dissociation" and do not even have an infinitesimal notion of what is: self-consumption, islanding, autonomy, and even less self-construction ...

in short, by the time we pay a tax on the m2 of autonomous PV, and the Km / h of wind in his wind turbine, then the air that we will breathe .... it's not far away. .

let it be said: resist
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/11/13, 00:20

who pays for the network ???

there is no problem to do with the current photovoltaic self-consumption ... we save on its consumption when there is sun, and possibly we give the rab to EDF! ... and we pay as usual when there is no sun, where is the problem?

and in addition the material for self-consumption pays for itself in 8 years without privileged tariff, if tax credit!

it is much better than the subsidized 3KWc too expensive with impossible complication which also pays for itself in 8 years: conclusion the subsidy only serves to justify what is too expensive and to finance the waste

it is better that more people install each a small 250Wp without any special meter, just to reduce its consumption when there is sun
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/13, 05:50

chatelot16 wrote:it is better that more people install each a small 250Wp without any special meter, just to reduce its consumption when there is sun

Yes except that the price of the inverter for injection on the grid will make depreciation difficult ... except to find a direct use of the solar current ...
0 x
Stephen
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Stephen » 13/11/13, 09:39

Christophe wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:it is better that more people install each a small 250Wp without any special meter, just to reduce its consumption when there is sun

Yes except that the price of the inverter for injection on the grid will make depreciation difficult ... except to find a direct use of the solar current ...

Hello everybody

uh ... why so? I don't really see where this price problem is. Microinverter technology is very affordable, especially for a small installation, and requires no additional devices. Of course it is wise to add a counter which also acts as a surge protector and cut-off device, but not essential.
And these microinverters comply with VDE 0126.

But I believe that the root of the problem is that raised by swallowtail!

Self-consumption is the future, and it's also the best lever everyone has to say NO to nuclear!

But the photovoltaic market is represented by almost all people (including individuals) for whom ecology is only the pretext to still take advantage of a speculative niche !!

Who among the owners of panels has really become aware of its consumption, in quantity as in quality, and adapted its lifestyle to be less dependent on the network ???

I know some, of course, but because I live in an environment of "alternatives", therefore of people who have already taken the step of questioning ... but these people are rare, unfortunately.

Connected to the network, a good self-consumption installation includes battery storage in order to use the network only to absorb peaks and overcome too long a production deficiency period.

OPzS batteries represent the lowest expense (as long as LiFePO4 remains at this level) for this storage. The network connection makes it possible to size this storage as close as possible to ideal conditions, without the need to oversize it to spread out a specific “crisis”.

The configuration possibilities of a converter-charger such as the Multiplus (or the Quattro) from Victron Energy are unsuspected in the management of an autonomous installation (with backup GE for example), or connected to the network. Even in a small, inexpensive installation. No other brand on the market offers this possibility. But surely it will come?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/11/13, 12:02

technically a small 200W injector inverter should cost 50euro ... alas it is not a common product like a 12V 220V converter and you have to put a little more expensive
http://www.aiger.fr/fr/onduleurs-injection-reseau
149 euro for 200W

the photovoltaic professionals do not like this solution, because there is no need for an installer! fix a panel anywhere, plug the inverter into any 220V socket and it works

this kind of injector inverter naturally complies with the VDE126 standard, except that the approval procedure is costly for the manufacturer, so the low-end save it
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 15/11/13, 23:18

Bonjour à tous

the URGENT gppep needs all of you:

http://forum-photovoltaique.fr/viewtopi ... d920d27fd9

pass very very widely that there is a maximum of demand so that the Gppep can represent you

yes the consumption of its production will also be a solution.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 15/11/13, 23:47

the state has nothing to do for self consumption

self-consumption is just a way of coping when the public electricity service does not want to buy small production

where we should do politics is to require that it be possible without excessive cost to put a counter rotating in both directions

this does not detract from the usefulness of involving the Gppep

but what is the position of Gppep on this subject?

for me the state is already unable to do its real job! why should he waste his time with what does not concern him?
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 15/11/13, 23:54

Good evening Chatelot16

but at the price of kWH the consumption of its production will concern more and more people and very very fast

.. it's very simple and accessible to everyone ..

I know I already added it on my roof. : Mrgreen:

the counter that turns in both directions already exists .. but it is for the sale of the surplus .. and not in France or we prefer to make you pay for a 2nd subscription and stick you more equipment ..
0 x