Gifnet and Mahg: free energy will change everything?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/07/12, 20:36

Lessdewatts,

your tact will always amaze me! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 02/07/12, 20:45

elephant wrote:Lessdewatts,

Against beliefs there is no discussion possible.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 02/07/12, 21:10

moinsdewatt wrote:
RealWheel wrote:So somewhere, the efficiency of a closed loop is necessarily surunitary: http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=272

By the way, of Chambrin's water engine, the true story is here: http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=273

RealWheel

As usual :

->

It is not precisely what I wrote. I say that the production of fuel must be more than one unit to be profitable on an industrial level. It still seems that we are not very far from it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APlczT3YJ2I
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 02/07/12, 21:15

moinsdewatt wrote:
elephant wrote:Lessdewatts,

Against beliefs there is no discussion possible.

Is that so ! In my social group there are hundreds of scientists from different countries.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/12, 22:06

We found your social group:

As for the hundreds of scientists (as you fart yourself) it is surely not reciprocal with the logorrhea that you charge.
Maybe it's time you quit smoking the "moket" Image
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 02/07/12, 22:34

It is true that the universe remains globally incomprehensible. To draw energy from it is just the mission of the Man since its origin.
Vacuum energy, the neutrino sea may be solutions in the more or less distant future.

Today, simple solutions are available: Solar, wind, geothermal and other renewable energies associated with storage systems: Hydrogen or even the supercondos presented by Obamot.

The important thing is to have an intelligible speech for those around us and on the networks.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/07/12, 22:55

RealWheel wrote: [...] I say that fuel production must be overunit to be profitable on an industrial levell. It still seems that we are not very far away

Image but what are the cool mods doing?

It reaches heights of stupidity in the fallacy there ...

Or how with an overwhelming sentence of logic, we manage to make you swallow something purely imaginary !!!

This guy is perfectly harmful and a rare perversity. Does he realize it?
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 02/07/12, 23:59

Obamot wrote:
RealWheel wrote: [...] I say that fuel production must be overunit to be profitable on an industrial levell. It still seems that we are not very far away

Image but what are the cool mods doing?

It reaches heights of stupidity in the fallacy there ...

Or how with an overwhelming sentence of logic, we manage to make you swallow something purely imaginary !!!

This guy is perfectly harmful and a rare perversity. Does he realize it?

The pests and the perverts are all these scientists who masturbate the brain on forums scientists without trying to understand what is problematic in some current explanations of science.

Insults and taunts have never made the world go forward.

www.energythic.com/view.php?node=264
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/07/12, 07:16

Damn, yesterday he still had hundreds of scientific "buddies", so he flew away!
RealWheel forgot that it wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:Against beliefs there is no discussion possible.
Is that so ! There are hundreds of scientists in my social group from different countries.
RealWheel, who is still going crazy, wrote:The pests and the perverts are all these scientists who masturbate the brain on forums scientists without trying to understand what is problematic in some current explanations of science.

0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 03/07/12, 19:16

nonoLeRobot wrote:Well in principle I am no longer interested in this kind of controversial problems but since you are asking the question :D ... No I do not believe in the surunitaire, research question there is nothing that goes in this direction (well we will say that it is a problem of political will) question experimentation or DIY, there is nothing that holds up.

Hi nonoLeRobot
To use the term "on unitary" is denialist language.
(Systemic bother :) )

An orgone generator is as "on unit" as the alternator of a car.
There is interaction with an unknown force field,
which does not allow to conclude that it is a “surunitaire” system and that one breaks the law of conservation of energy

neutralizing pseudo-intellectual language!
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"