How to connect my solar batteries?

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Stephen
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Stephen » 13/10/13, 21:55

Hi Matx,

I do not have the direct answer to your question, but I think that seeking advice from the manufacturer or importer would give you a first approach. Of course this one will perhaps try to sell you another one? But by the way, they are probably still under warranty, your items, right? 1 year and a half, it's short…

About equalization: how long did you do it?

Another reflection (without direct report) comes to me by looking more closely at the photo that you publish to open this thread. Although this is only too small a detail on the image, the section of the cables which come from the Flexmax seems to me absolutely undersized. What did you use and what length?

Finally, another question comes to me, since you think you have a little too "pulled" on your batteries ... do you only have a battery monitor in your circuit? It is absolutely the priority of priorities! Especially since it is a ridiculous purchase compared to the rest…

Good night !
0 x
swallowtail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by swallowtail » 14/10/13, 22:27

hi stephano
it is exactly the same impression that I had while looking at the photo concerning the section of cables.
"A vista de nase", it looks like 35mm2 ????

swallowtail
0 x