Solar Questionnaire - I need your help!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Did67

by Did67 » 25/08/13, 18:14

OKAY. Thank you.

But for 500 euros, do you have a panel, an inverter, a system that allows you to "coexist" the production of the panel and the network?

(install yourself, this joins one of your previous posts)

Because with 300 Wp, you have almost 300 W on a beautiful summer day, near solar noon, less before, less after. Basically, a Gaussian curve. So nothing to iron in midday.

If it is "network" or "panel", you can see that it is not liveable. Except radical "decrease" with all that goes with it like renouncements ...

But we always agree: it's at best kif-kif, not better!
[I know it was Philippe Schutt who announced me better, not you; but I always reiterate the debate in the right thread]

And as I have nothing against the principle of subsidization (or even am more for despite its faults), nothing "Robin Hood", or nothing against (or for) the government, there remains a big fault (I must do while the 3 kWp kit is installed for the given price). Not using the subsidy system, as I understand it, is not a goal for me. As I have implied, the "risk" of the system collapsing seems less to me than that of seeing my heart stop. So I would take it without hesitation, as I will hit the road tomorrow. With a risk.

And a second defect, the low power.

I've been repointing all of my electricity bills since 2008 this morning, and I'm happy to see that our consumption has already dropped from 3 kWh in 900 to 2008 in 3.

I should receive an LL A +++ connected to the CESI and an LV A ++ shortly [for those interested, a Bosch operation allows you to earn 50 euros per device / moreover, these devices which are around 700 euros in the Bosch catalog are find on the internet at 500 euros books - only a few days left]. I should still progress.

So the kit would allow me to be "neutral" in electricity (overall, of course). Like that, there is nothing glorious about it. An old idea like others want to run the New York Marathon. Or call it a "personal challenge", which, if not glorious, is less silly than others - I think! (this only binds me)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/08/13, 18:43

300W is not much, but it is already a lot for those who do not consume too much

in your case of 3100 kWh / year that makes an average 353W, and as it is not necessarily when there is sun that we consume the most, there will often be hours or the power of the sun will not be entirely consumed, therefore given as a gift to edf

I speak of course of injector inverter in the network, which a professional cannot install, but which is on sale with French sellers ... especially no separate network

to be sure of consuming the production of the sun it would be necessary to tamper with the thermostat of the freezer and fridge to make them work in priority when there is sun

here again, spending equipment for such a small gain is not easy to justify

but when there is a seller of electricity selling at a highly variable rate depending on the real off-peak and peak hours, the means of deferring the consumption of the devices will be justified as much to take advantage of the good rates as to enjoy the sun
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/08/13, 07:43

1) For "modern" freezers, their "autonomy" is generally 48 hours (doors closed). I think we can put a programmer!

For the fridge, it seems more difficult to me. You should work with ice-packs, loaded in the freezer and transferred to the fridge as you go. You see the constraint ???

2) Completely agree to charge electricity closer to the real cost.

I think it will be an inevitable development, but very "slow" for political and social reasons ...

We will have to encourage people to consume when we tend towards overproduction and not to consume during peaks ... And I see no other methods than pricing according to production costs, with 3 or 4 slices, to simplify and a "bulletin" like the weather!

[I am also surprised by the disappearance of the HP / HC tariff! Those who still have it, but there are no more new subscribers]

PAC owners will appreciate it, because the bulk of their consumption will focus on the "scarlet red periods"! On the other hand, it will only be fair, because they cause part of the additional costs to have a network capable of withstanding peaks in extreme cold. The cost of this marginal consumption is exorbitant: these are investments that only serve 10 or 20 days a year, but that everyone pays, in the "common pot".
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/08/13, 13:32

heat pumps are also part of the machine whose consumption can be deferred, just a few buffer tanks to store the heat

disappearance of the night tariff (HP HC) because the subscription is quite expensive, and is not justified when the only thing controlled is the electric water heater

then it is not certain that the fixed off-peak hours schedule is a good solution to avoid peak consumption

the best heat pump is water water with underfloor heating: with the inertia of the underfloor heating system, the pump could be run when necessary depending on the price of electricity

to say that the heat pump are generator of consumption peak, and misleading ... it would be enough that the merchants of electricity make a variable tariff so that manufacturers of heat pump manufacture what is necessary
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/08/13, 18:10

Verification done, the HC / HP tariff still exists and the subscription would not be more expensive !!!

If this document is correct (June 2013): http://www.pratique.fr/abonnement-edf.html

You're right, we can't put all the PACs in one bag! I should have written some of the pumps ... (air-air or even air-water, whose COP will drop if we load buffers)
0 x
Nicolaso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nicolaso » 26/08/13, 18:22

sen-no-sen wrote:
Little question: could you know what is the origin and the lifespan of the solar panels marketed by your company?

Yes, of course: We are currently working with the brands Centrosolar (26 to 30 years producible warranty depending on the product) and Qcells (25 years for the producible warranty).
All the proposed panels are eligible for the 10% bonus bonus on European products.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/08/13, 15:45

why spend 12 euro for a 000kWp installation

I see an inverters at 776,20 €

and 3000 € for the 3kWp of panel, that's 3776 €!

3KWp X 1000 h / year = 3 kWh / year
subsidized purchase price 0,30 euro / kWh
3 kWh / year x 000 euro / kWh = 0,30 euro / year
3776 euro / 900 euro / year = 4,19 years

it gets a lot better ... but I forgot a lot
connection costs erdf

installation work on the roof, but I forgot it voluntarily, because for those who have a roof in good condition, dismantling to put the panels in place is an expense to be counted only for photovoltaics

in my case I have a roof that is falling apart: everything to do again: so the work of remaking this roof must be done anyway: remaking the frame for tiles or panels does the same work

alas I do not have enough to pay these 3776 euro in addition to redo the roof ... and if the one who has the means to invest in photovoltaics did it on my roof, instead of dismantling his brand new roof that is it a shame to dismantle?

to sell all the production to edf, no matter where it is done, or even better, there is a little more sun in charente than in the east
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 29/08/13, 13:13

Did67 wrote:[I know it was Philippe Schutt who announced me better, not you; but I always reiterate the debate in the right thread]

I also suggested planting trees;) it seems to me that the forest is also subsidized. Did you see the increase in pellets this year?

Did67 wrote:And as I have nothing against the principle of subsidization (or even am rather for despite its faults)

I do. green subsidies are useless given the price of fossil fuels, it is the French evil of the state which mixes with everything, causes the price of finished installations to rise, changes its mind, bursts full of boxes and ultimately destroys the Faculty.

Did67 wrote:So the kit would allow me to be "neutral" in electricity (overall, of course). Like that, there is nothing glorious about it. An old idea like others want to run the New York Marathon. Or call it a "personal challenge", which, if not glorious, is less silly than others - I think! (this only binds me)

it respects itself
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/08/13, 22:18

I just got one more phone call ... ENR from France ... to have a little fun instead of sending them out for a walk the first time I answered their questions, we will see more

another way of seeing: official site
http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.f ... 3_2013.pdf
- The photovoltaic system replaces building elements that provide closed and covered, and ensures the sealing function. After installation, disassembly of the photovoltaic module or film
photovoltaics cannot be done without impairing the sealing function provided by the photovoltaic system or making the building unfit for use.
- For photovoltaic systems composed of rigid modules, the modules constitute the main sealing element of the system

this kind of prescription horrifies me! it is imposed poor quality, or mandatory planned obsolescence

a farmer near my home has installed photovoltaics on a thousand m2 of building, but with a logical construction: simple sheet metal roof and photovoltaic on it: you can mount or dismantle the panels without problem of sealing: there is no joint problem between the panels

I just saw again on the 13th a debate of the senat on the planned obsolescence, a little warmed up that dates from March ... the senator makes a lot of pious want but do not realize that the rules currently in force are often the cause of the problem ... so to govern you must understand the consequences of the laws that we subject!

tempered glass is solid, more solid than too thin tiles ... but I find photovoltaics with 3mm glass! is it thick enough to be trusted? is it reasonable to demolish a real roof to put it there?

another way of looking at it, thick tempered glass is much cheaper than silicon! Is it reasonable to save on the thickness of the glass?

silicon is expensive, it must be properly protected by a solid glass!
0 x