Hybrid Power Project in the woods (with pre)

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
tonisebantes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tonisebantes » 13/08/13, 10:42

Hello,

I have actually broken down all the data of the PV installations of the corner where we are on BDPV .... I see there much clearer since, I compiled a lot of data from which I drew daily averages, by month. ...very interesting !!

concerning the wind, I hesitate ... anyway it would be a mast on the ground .... I need to study in detail the data on the wind farms in my area ....

What bothers me about the 1000Wc panels to install is the dimensions that will occupy these panels: if I'm not mistaken it will represent roughly 7m² !! not very discreet for the shot !!

For the regulator, 50A seems to me a lot .....!?!? other reviews?

The converter will be pure sine, and I think take more 1000w for the system is scalable ....

Concerning the batteries .... they are in 12V ..... if I want 400Ah in 24 V, how do I do? 2 batteries of 200Ah in 12V mounted in series or in parallel of the shot? it seems to me that it is not advisable to go in parallel .... (Forhorse's opinion a priori in other subjects) ....

And the panels ..... there are 12V and 24V ...... what choice and what assembly (series?)?

Good day and thank you again!
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 13/08/13, 10:52

RE

you are obliged to adapt your inverter to your situation otherwise it will not work or bad ... and also the assembly in // or serie depends on at situatioon and material configuration ..

You also have the micro inverter solution that manages each module independently so you can add or remove according to your needs ...

Do you have surface problems on your roof?
0 x
tonisebantes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tonisebantes » 13/08/13, 11:15

Re

at all, no pb of roof surface, it will not be integrated .... just!

we do not want to look too much at the place where we are .... in the middle of nature .... and 7m² of PV panels .... it is block even in the greenery ... !!

When you speak of inverter, it is the converter? Why can not I choose one of 1300W for example, even if I only have 900W hardware under 230V ...?

For the // or series: I do not understand in what it is my config. who will dictate the choice .... in relation to which criteria? For which differences?

Thank you
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 13/08/13, 11:57

how your roof would not be "aesthetic" .. you even have the choice of colors ..

and yes technically if you want it to work it is necessary that your installation is well calculated.

otherwise either your inverter will saturate or it will not start and the connection / connection of strings on the inverter will depend on the power of the modules and the compatibility of the UPS in your situation
0 x
tonisebantes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tonisebantes » 13/08/13, 18:33

Could someone explain to me the advantages / disadvantages of voltages (12V / 24V), for panels and for batteries .... please !!

Thank you
0 x
tonisebantes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tonisebantes » 14/08/13, 08:48

Hello

No one to answer my questions ...? please !!
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 14/08/13, 16:44

tonisebantes wrote:Could someone explain to me the advantages / disadvantages of voltages (12V / 24V), for panels and for batteries .... please !!

Thank you

overall, the higher the voltage, the lower the losses because the current is lower at equal power.
on the other hand, on the battery side, the more one puts them in series, the more one is dependent on the weakest battery as well as the problems inherent to the balancing of the voltages.
my opinion is that it is better still to avoid 12V if the ultimate goal is to make 230VAC
I think the 24V is a good compromise on an isolated installation.
0 x
Click my signature
tonisebantes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tonisebantes » 17/08/13, 16:20

Hello

concretely, if I put in series 2 batteries of 12V ... (200Ah) ...

- do I have 24V output?
- what do you mean by "the more we put in series, the more we are dependent on the weaker battery as well as the problems inherent in the balancing of the voltages"? what kinds of problems?

please
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 17/08/13, 22:07

> the more we put in series, the more we are dependent on the battery the more
> weak as well as the problems inherent in the balancing of tensions "?
> what kinds of problems?

If you put 2 batteries in series there will always be one weaker than the other. In the discharge, a battery can discharge faster, and if you continue to draw power, take a reverse voltage. At load, the one that loads the fastest will take overload if you continue to load once it is to block.
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 18/08/13, 15:33

nothing prevents to make combinations serie / parallel.
the simple rule is:
several parallel batteries may have different capacities: their capacity is added and their total voltage remains the same.
batteries (or combinations of batteries) in series must have the same capacity. the total capacity is the same as each capacity and the tensions are added.
0 x

Click my signature