EP tender: range extender EV

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

EP tender: range extender EV

by netshaman » 01/08/13, 23:03

http://www.eptender.com/

So ?
Who said it was a bad idea already?
I did a post up a moment ago ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 02/08/13, 07:10

Hello Netshaman!

Yes it is a very good idea, I had also talked about it!

I prefer the embedded genius that can be removed because the idea of ​​having to rent the machine tires me but for those who do not need it could simply sell as an option on the car.

See you!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/08/13, 10:07

Ben I'm sure of one thing ... The electric cars Peugeot Citroen 106, sax, berlingo, partner, ax do not have the legal possibility to pull a trailer..So for those ci ..This is death ..
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 02/08/13, 13:25

Macro Hi!

It's unfortunate that the regulation prevents pulling a trailer of 200 kilos that only has a generator, but there is always the possibility of the embedded in the trunk with all the problems of cooling and evacuation of gases. exhaust.

Here is a beautiful achievement:

0 x

Alain
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/08/13, 13:44

As for putting an engine in the trunk of an electric sax ... well it's in my opinion ... No thanks : Cheesy: : Cheesy: Already I have a set of slightly noisy rear tires and that I have the impression of driving with a vibrator under my foundation ... Frankly Alain ... have you ever ridden in a small French car ??? Even the Ford T was a benchmark in terms of comfort compared to such a wheelbarrow ... Well for info we exported you in the 80th renault 5 "the car" ... I can guarantee you that it was the great luxury compared to has a sax ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Roughly .. It must be able to enter the trunk of the smallest of your minivan : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Look at a little bit..On the old continent we dare call it a car : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: the trunk (and still imagine with a back seat it is reduced 3 / 4)
the front seats and their wonderful seats lumbago

the racy line of the sucker has chicks

And again I'm not sorry to complain about me : Mrgreen: ) my colleague simple workman rolls in ax..Ma sax the cache on the penultimate photo ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/08/13, 14:37

Personally, it is certainly not that which would lead me to change my mind about the electric car (that is to say reserved for urban use, preferably integrated into a fleet of vehicles.) Best example: the post office

- For the city in town: already we have problems to park an honest car 4 m ....
- Too easy to steal
- Access to the trunk more difficult in professional use

- by the way, considering the price of the KWh and the renewal of the batteries, it costs how much, an electric km? (network price, do not talk about solar input)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 02/08/13, 15:05

Macro Hi!

Yes I see that it is not space that is surplus in your Chernomobile!

If the renault 5 that I have known and tried is a reference in comparison to your car, I imagine a little how you must suffer to walk in this one!

We are far from the Volt and the Leaf!

We must consider the Chernomobile as an experience otherwise it is not with this car that the electric will increase in proportion but all the same it increases quite quickly in% of car sold.

See you!
0 x

Alain
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 02/08/13, 15:08

elephant wrote:Personally, it is certainly not that which would lead me to change my mind about the electric car (ie reserved for urban use,

Ben even me who is not a Taliban of electropropulsion I would say that even in extra urban it does very well provided not to be in a hurry ...
elephant wrote:- by the way, considering the price of the KWh and the renewal of the batteries, it costs how much, an electric km? (network price, do not talk about solar input)

Our Citro will probably give you much more precise costs than me ... But even me who farted 4 batterries 10 000km traveled (but they were far from new) at the hour rate EDF with full of water demineralised all 3 to 4000km..I am below 2 € / 100kmmais good..This is a sax soap box 20cv : Cheesy:
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 02/08/13, 16:32

This idea of ​​a trailer seems particularly stupid ...

The electric car is good for one who makes trips to work, a length that corresponds to the autonomy. Otherwise, it's useless.

The trailer will probably cost the price of a used sedan and the electric car + trailer combination will consume more, while being more expensive, less efficient, and heavier. The class!

Macro wrote:Alain Frankly ... you're already mounted in a small French car ??? Even the Ford was a reference in terms of comfort compared to such a wheelbarrow ...

Yeah, but hey, you have to know what you want:

Citroën AX 1.0i (a car that has more than 20 years):
Price 1 € (already at the time it was not expensive)
630 kg weight
Power weight ratio 13.9 kg / hp
Consumption 5-6 l / 100

Prius now:
Price 28-35 k € (overpriced)
1370 kg weight
Power weight ratio 10 kg / hp
Consumption 5-6 l / 100 (real, not advertising)

We finally have quite similar characteristics. The Prius is certainly much more comfortable (but it's not the top either), but in 20 years of "progress", the price has been multiplied by 3 or 4, the weight by 2, and consumption ... well in fact it's the same.

There are a lot of small cars that consume really less than a bobo prius (and for 3x cheaper) ...

Moral: if it's just to use 1 WE on 2, then better buy a used car.

And to go to work, we start to have electric vehicles:

- cheap (<3000 €)
- light
- ridiculous consumption
- faster than a car (except in the countryside)

For example:
http://www.scooter-system.fr/dossiers/1 ... acity.html

Or the tweezy. Or both (for the price of one prius, we can also buy a lot ...)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/08/13, 16:56

a heat engine in a trailer to help an electric car?

why not the opposite? an electric trailer to push a thermal car?

since there are small thermal car not very available

with an electric trailer we do not drag the weight of the battery when it is useful, when we want to make highways or anyway the batteries are not enough we leave the electric trailer at home

it is forbidden to put a trailer behind the 106 and AX electric, it is not a generalité on electric cars, but an error of more than peugeot citroën as if they did not want their electric car is too good

there is no regulatory problem to put batteries in a trailer behind any car

the electric drive wheel of the trailer can suffice in the majority of the cases, and if it is not enough in the strong side one ignites the engine!

it is quite complementary to the project of citro to run his car engine cut: it will work also pushed by the electric trailer

the same electric trailer can be used with different cars
0 x

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."