Limiting Global: How CO2?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Limit the warming: how many CO2?

by GuyGadebois » 12/06/20, 21:48

Obamot wrote:Only trolls are not threatened with extinction. They swarm and are asexual : Mrgreen:

I would have said "without balls" rather than sexless, in fact, almost 100% of the speakers are (supposed to be) males. I only see eunuchs, ox, capons and geldings (apart from Macro who has nice prosthetics). : Mrgreen:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/06/20, 01:54

Ahmed wrote:Completely and according to the orientations or aims, the conclusions can differ completely, starting from the same figures.

Nicely said :!: :!: :!:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/07/20, 20:38

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Climatologist Roy Spencer

One more debunked horn:
https://www.skepticalscience.com/skepti ... pencer.htm

We know your tautologies, these are the mainstream media that you relay. When I hear Gadgetdebois on the climate, I hear France-Info: a climatosceptic cannot tell the truth about the climate since it is a climatosceptic, therefore anthropogenic warming is a reality. Just as it was a reality to end up in hell for sin of lust; religion has changed but the disbeliever remains the disbeliever.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/07/20, 20:42

Exnihiloest wrote:We know ...

We are an idiot because he only quotes horns good for the peloton or breakage. In short, people who look like him. When I hear Tryphon talk about the climate, I hear Radio Paris ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/07/20, 22:04

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:We know ...

We are an idiot because he only quotes horns good for the peloton or breakage. In short, people who look like him. When I hear Tryphon talk about the climate, I hear Radio Paris ...

If you had lived in the days of Radio Paris, you would have listened to it assiduously. You would have been told that the Jews are "puppets", that's what you would have swallowed, like today France-info which tells you that it is climate skeptics. And then Vichy is almost the countryside, everything that comes from it is necessarily good.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/07/20, 22:11

Hey, a listener of Radio Courtoisie and Radio Nostalgie ... and Radio Shalom for the good conscience ... What we call "a synthesis". 8)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 09/07/20, 22:29

GuyGadebois wrote:Hey, a listener of Radio Courtoisie and Radio Nostalgie ... and Radio Shalom for the good conscience ... What we call "a synthesis". 8)

Funny how ecofascists are afraid of competition, which in their great cognitive bias they project into others. "The dictatorship will be green or it will not be" ! : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/07/20, 22:41

For the time being, the dictatorship has been nationalo-socialo-military-technophile since the industrial revolution. A little change could only do you good. I see you completely in the pillory, in public for all the filth and zeal that you have shown, like an automaton, towards those who destroy us. Who's planning, Tryphon? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/20, 22:45

Exnihiloest wrote:Funny how ecofascists are afraid of competition, which in their great cognitive bias they project into others. "The dictatorship will be green or it will not be" ! : Lol:

What is your point? Looks like you're shooting at everything that moves? :D
What would you do to “limit warming” Exnihiloest?

Transition to “all nuclear”? Or is it “there is no warming, go around there is nothing to do”?
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 07 / 20, 22: 47, 1 edited once.
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/07/20, 22:46

Obamot wrote:What is your point? Looks like you're shooting at everything that moves? :D
What would you do to “limit warming” Exnihiloest?

He would eliminate these green Khmer bastards, then all these little socialos sluts, and he would put France back at work with big blows of science in the dche. : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."