Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/07/13, 20:08

The problem here is that often the sham is not obvious.

Zuckerberg is part of a society secret (illuminati, people who want to live very hidden) - and unashamedly paradoxically unveils the most intimate data of those who are on Farce-Book - violating their private life and the right that preserves this sphere (which the so-called secret society should to be a guarantor elsewhere ... if it is obédance FM or what do I know)! Yes, aim for the paradox!

Blunder there, because we move quickly from demagoguery to sect, and from sect to exclusion, then from exclusion to demagoguery and so on ...

All these good intentions will serve no purpose, as long as the same ones who advance with blinders, will play the wrong straighteners and at the same time will continue to play the boasters (in this forum or anywhere else in the world whatever, it will be the same), taking themselves for what they are not, just to be seen. And possibly have the illusion of a secondary benefit via the need for recognition of the majority, when the latter may be wrong. This is also demagoguery. So I'm also against the "positive quotation" : Mrgreen:

aerialcastor wrote:I also think that 80% of facebook c is shit ...like all the rest of society. Let no one do this illusion.

Does saying that are supposed to place de facto those who take advantage of it? "Well" side of the fence !?
: roll: : Arrowd: : roll:

aerialcastor wrote:
Moderate Passage

: Arrowd: : roll: : Arrowd:
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 30/07/13, 20:52

Hello,

Uh, I see a "donate" button in the middle of the page. Is it new or is it me who never noticed?

Le forum is going so bad ???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/07/13, 21:08

Yes 13, it's new since yesterday ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/13, 17:54

I "purified" the top of the forum for visitors so they have faster access to content without moving the wheel because apparently it would have an impact on SEO ...

There is more to wait if it has an impact ... :? :?

For members, normally no change or some details ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/13, 19:55

About the google traffic that chops (for Alain G and the others who are interested in it), other sites were impacted well before econology (more than a year before), examples:

http://www.abondance.com/actualites/201 ... dants.html

0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 07/08/13, 20:35

Hello Christophe!

This article is from 17 August 2011 and the impact has not yet been felt on your site but I still doubt that it is Google that has jumped down the forum!

Still a global gain of 30 000 position on the rise since the 27 July and it seems to hold!
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/13, 23:53

Alain G wrote:This article is from 17 August 2011 and the impact has not yet been felt on your site but I still doubt that it is Google that has jumped down the forum!

Yes: there are regular updates from google and econology was impacted especially by that of November 21, 2012 ... not all sites are "classified" in the same way depending on the updates. Again the google black box ...

Here we are at the 27 ieme version of PANDA ...

Historical: http://www.webrankinfo.com/dossiers/tec ... ogle-panda
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/08/13, 06:07

Google has become very marginal in search even though I have always used Yahoo as a search engine with the help sometimes (rarely) of Google to refine the results without much better performance or very rarely, today I see the lapse of google and I had predicted it because trying to swallow too much information about their users they put their finger directly in the eye, and to follow Panda and the very failing and worse shit in Google Chrome that they try to make everyone assimilate willingly or forcibly by always wanting to do too much not knowing where to stop, they open the door wide to Yahoo who takes the market and it is only good for competitiveness.

Any site that seeks too much information about their users does not care about the plague and I avoid them to the highest point, it is valid for Facebook Twitter and Google, even Yahoo plays this little game but much less aggressively than the others.

Anyway an anonymous user (which we have less info) is much more solicitous than one of whom we know everything about his life!

Lache not it improves but there is still a way to go in this fierce world of woueb!
8)
See you!
0 x

Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/08/13, 06:17

From what I can conclude from Panda, it seems that the goal is to decrease the strong competition from sites with too many links to other sites and too often found at the top of search results bypassing the original site but I believe that it is a big mistake to have done this for the users but it was surely done in order to boost Google in the ranking seeing Facbook arrive at high speed with the strongest rise in recent months.

They try to stop them without success and will mourn this side in my humble opinion!
8)
0 x

Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/08/13, 18:31

Alain G wrote:to lather Google in the ranking

Uh the ranking of what ?? : Shock: :?:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"