Drugs in our plates and asbestos on France2

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/03/13, 17:29

Christophe wrote: Women drive less drunk that's all you need to remember from these figures ...
Perhaps there are also more male drivers on the roads.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 27/03/13, 21:07

Good evening,

me what also spoke to me well is the CNRS test with mice, comparison between intravenous cocaine and a substance he thought harmless, sugar water ... I imagine the heads of researchers when they view 100% of mice prefer sugar water to cocaine intravenously ... : Shock:

I had already seen a report in the genre on human guinea pigs, the panel was cocaine addicts (intravenously), heroin addicts (intravenous also) and addicted to sugar and fat (both at the same time for certain). .

The subjects had brain sensors and they were subjected to visual stimuli (images on a screen).

The result, the drug users had answers showing that the urge was there, on the other hand nothing to do with the answers of sugar addicts, and the ultimate was for addicts to sugar mixed with fat (type junk food Mc machin for example), the results were amazing, limit drooling on the lip ....

What I did not like is the lady of INRA who says that we are looking for energy when we eat, the minimum would have been to say that it is a fleeting energy causing a drop fast diet following the ingestion of sugar, the sugar acts as a boost but not for a long time ... hence the desire to take back sugar shortly after taking it is a circle vicious, you already said it on another Janic subject ...

And when we looked at industrial products containing sugar it is mind blowing as there are everywhere ... even in sandwiches wheight watchers lol, I was once made like that when I was eating without conscience, I everything spit out so sweet the salmon sandwich ...
arfff

Nothing like good freshly cut raw vegetables ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/03/13, 08:02

Nothing like good freshly cut raw vegetables ...
and yes! but as industrial food is bland, tasteless, the consumer instinctively seeks to enhance the taste with sugar, salt, pepper, alcohol and various fats and becomes like a fly caught in the web of consumption and the more he struggles (yoyo diets ), the more it sticks to it.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 28/03/13, 21:52

Hi, Janic, I definitely believe you.

I have a friend who ate a lot of nutella (a lot), since he quits he takes revenge on the sugar and consumes three times more ... arff

Personally since I stopped sugar in tea and in occasional coffee (almost three years), I no longer like the taste of sugar, a little honey from time to time .... but I understand that may have been drugged with sugar ...

As far as fat is concerned, I deviate a little from the subject, but good virgin oil is not bad for your health, a little olive, rapeseed, pumpkin seed, cartame, for seasoning (j 've said a little and by that I mean a tablespoon per day all oil combined see two max) not a ton either ...

a bit of tamari too but not too much;) ... As for the same salt when I got used to it, as I did too, it is hard I find to eat something with even a little salt chouilla (c 'is the height for a Breton;)) ...

Changing your relationship with food is the hardest part in history, no longer seeing pleasure only, but finding a usefulness in it and above all eating "consciously", that's the trick for me, then everything becomes simpler.

But the sugar I must say that I am still looking for a little in fresh and dry fruit (sparingly;)), the only solution I found is not to buy it :) lol ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/04/13, 09:22

hack hello
But the sugar I must say that I am still looking for a little in fresh and dry fruit (sparingly;)), the only solution I found is not to buy it lol ...

on the contrary! Anatomically we are granivorous fruitarians and therefore fresh fruit is our favorite food and therefore to be consumed (almost) without moderation.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 01/04/13, 21:22

Janic wrote:hack hello
But the sugar I must say that I am still looking for a little in fresh and dry fruit (sparingly;)), the only solution I found is not to buy it lol ...

on the contrary! Anatomically we are granivorous fruitarians and therefore fresh fruit is our favorite food and therefore to be consumed (almost) without moderation.
Please note, dates in packages are often coated with added sugar, that's why they are so sweet.
0 x