Cancer: habit and lifestyle to reduce the risk!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

[quote = "janic"]

by Obamot » 07/04/13, 18:20

Janic wrote: they are responsible for 146.000 deaths per year).

Indefensible.

The first responsible are those whose lifestyle is questionable. It is as if you accused dentists of being responsible for the cavities of all people who do not brush their teeth. Or the firefighters to be responsible for the arsonists' fire starts.

And really unbearable for the doctors who do their best.

These are extremist comments that you have not proven.

Sorry, it's getting too ideological. So little interest. Too easy to go wrong.

Such generalities are unacceptable. Even if I can understand the substance of what you defend, your arguments do not serve this cause.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/04/13, 19:48

The first responsible are those whose lifestyle is questionable. It is as if you accused dentists of being responsible for the cavities of all people who do not brush their teeth. Or the firefighters to be responsible for the arsonists' fire starts.
But I agree with that and it's not new. I am talking (it seems to me to have been clear enough for a long time) of the incapacity of the medical system (not of the doctors who only apply what they have learned, even if their dependence on the labs is indisputable, it) to settle certain forms of cancer and, despite their incapacity, to refuse all other alternatives which would call into question the therapeutic methods chosen.
As a result, the patient has no therapeutic choice in "official" structures, in France anyway !.
So there is, on the one hand, the refusal or the ignorance of a lifestyle which reduces current illnesses (but it is everyone's freedom), but as these people are treated by the current medical system, there are 146.000 failures linked to this system and therefore deaths, right?
These are extremist comments that you have not proven.
Sorry the statistics are not established by me, they are the ones that prove and they are official (INSERM, INPES) the medical system highlights the bottle half full and I am criticized for reporting that it is also half empty and if those left behind refuse despite everything to die, looking for another solution, we cry out to sects, illegal medicine, etc ...
Sorry, it's getting too ideological. So little interest. Too easy to go wrong.
I understand that my mode of expression is shocking, but it's too easy to cover up too. Go tell a person who is going to die that his case is of little interest and that he is on the wrong track.
We want to reassure people (and I understand it) by showing them the positive side by cases of healings (some of which are only remissions) and never by telling them that there is an equivalent number of failures too . The reality is there, almost one in four people will die of cancer, that is to say that in a family of 4, one of its members, and not necessarily the oldest, will die from this pathology and often in great suffering. This is the reality !
Such generalities are unacceptable. Even if I can understand the substance of what you defend, your arguments do not serve this cause.
Serving the cause means opening up to ALL possible and imaginable means (including cabbage !!!) to cure those affected and not to protect a juicy business by blocking these means.
NB: Keep the aspartame news in question!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/04/13, 20:10

Janic wrote:NB: Keep the aspartame news in question!

+ Servier, + the study on the non-safety of GMOs, Pasteur, etc ...

Sentences removed by moderation (Flytox).

_________
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/04/13, 20:36

Moderation (Flytox) would like this debate to remain interesting ....
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/04/13, 20:42

Moderation of the Flytox moderation (we will have seen everything .....) : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Flytox the 07 / 04 / 13, 20: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/04/13, 20:44

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/04/13, 16:34

Janic wrote:
Obamot wrote:The first responsible are those whose lifestyle is questionable.
But I agree with that [...] I am talking (it seems to me to have been clear enough for a long time) of the incapacity of the system [...] there are 146.000 failures linked to this system and therefore of dead, right?

Well, if you really agreed with that, you would not lightly attribute these 146 deaths to the healthcare system! Nobody wants the death of his patient, let's be reasonable! Because it wouldn't make sense.

On another side, strictly speaking, that's 80% of deaths (so a lot more than your number)! That should be argued, if with a wave of a magic wand, people became "wise"!

So we always come to what does not stick, our stumbling block: the whole cognitive-behavioral approach (which we can still call "compensation mechanisms" or "personal will", "inner conflict"or what do I know ...)

If it was ONLY enough to eat seasonal vegetables and fruits to stay healthy (without any other consideration of any kind), that would be known. You just can't ignore the personal will subjects (in a broad and complete sense) simply because the figures speak for themselves. And that is not at all the fault of the care system (to continue the metaphor, you accuse the firefighters of being responsible for the fires, sorry, it's not them: so attack the real people responsible). For example, among the health authorities, those which authorize the marketing of devitalized products, refined sugar (see tobacco etc.), lobbyists, etc. I don't mind ... But this is not the fault of the healthcare system. Because the first culprit is the legislator who lets it happen, and in a beautiful hypocrisy, the political parties who spare the goat and the cabbage so as not to ruin the pharmaceutical industry! And here again, this is not directly involved, but depends on the "personal will" of individuals to - somewhere and in some cases - have a certain propensity to self-destruct (consciously or not) .

Janic wrote:I understand that my mode of expression is shocking

It's not that it's shocking, for no particular reason, it's just that it's politely: "misinterpretation of things"(so as not to argue).

What I wanted to say, and that there was not so much reason to moderate. Is that if those who wish to spread a prevention message take it more into account, they would be much more effective in their approach.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/04/13, 18:29

obamot
Well, if you really agreed with that, you would not lightly attribute these 146 deaths to the healthcare system! Nobody wants the death of his patient, let's be reasonable! Because it wouldn't make sense.
It is not a matter of wishing the death of anyone or it would be to assume that all the doctors know that they are poisoning their clients (in fact they know it since the benefit / risk is weighed knowing that everything chemical drug is dangerous) wherever Servier (or others) wanted to poison his clients by medical intervention.
So it is not a question of this, but of the system's refusal to open up to other paths than their own, even if it is to the detriment of the "patients" and that in order to preserve their dominant, doctoral position.
On the other hand, strictly speaking, it's 80% of deaths (so a lot more than your number)! That should be argued, if with a wave of a magic wand, people became "wise"!
That's the least we can say! But it is not a question of deaths per se (one must die one day), but of the circumstances of these deaths, whether from cancer, vascular diseases, etc. However, indeed, a better lifestyle would reduce all this suffering to a “nearly acceptable” minimum and at the same time the use of therapies that are physically and morally traumatic.
If it was ONLY enough to eat seasonal vegetables and fruits to stay healthy (without any other consideration of any kind), that would be known.
To find out, you have to try it! Otherwise, it's been a long time since I had released that one. It reminds me of my early days when I was trying to "convince" my colleagues. " but if it were true, it would be known! "" of course but for this to be known, it must be communicated and who makes this communication? Then who would believe it?"... From where "if it was true it would know »Nice example of the dog running after the tail!
And that is not at all the fault of the care system (to continue the metaphor, you accuse the firefighters of being responsible for the fires, sorry, it's not them: so attack the real people responsible). For example, among the health authorities, those which authorize the marketing of devitalized products, refined sugar (see tobacco etc.), lobbyists, etc. I don't mind ... But this is not the fault of the healthcare system. Because the first culprit is the legislator who lets this happen, and in a beautiful hypocrisy, the political parties who spare the goat and the cabbage so as not to ruin the pharmaceutical industry! And here again, this is not directly involved, but depends on the "personal will" of individuals to - somewhere and in some cases - have a certain propensity to self-destruct (consciously or not) .
We obviously do not take the problem by the same end. The consumer is NOT REQUIRED to consume devitalized products, stuffed with chemicals, endocrine disruptors, nor to drink, to smoke, to take drugs. Only he has become accustomed to being passive, to being a consumer rather than a consumer and therefore becoming a willing victim of his choices. From there they get sick and hope that by using other drugs as dangerous as the ones they passively used will get them out (and there it is the healthcare system). To use the example of the firefighter, the individual set his house on fire and the firefighters sprinkle it with gasoline rather than water.
If some firefighters do not realize it (are they so blind) others have chosen another mode of extinction, but they are taken for arsonists and they are removed from the order of doctors for non-compliance with the standard, even imprisoned or must expatriate to be recognized and dozens of patients, who could have escaped, die from it.
So yes, not only are systems responsible, but systems without the individuals that make them up are nothing and unfortunately when there are immense financial interests at stake, morality quickly becomes elastic.
What I wanted to say, and that there was not so much reason to moderate. It is that if those who wish to spread a prevention message take it more into account, they would be much more effective in their approach.
What do you want? I'm not a diplomat for two cents and I call a cabbage: cabbage, whether you like it or not!
However, if you have paid attention, I do not question the individuals, but the systems to report the faults and, possibly, I indicate other possible ways among those that I know and especially practiced, after everyone does what they want with it.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/04/13, 18:46

If you want to call a cat a cat:

There was not much to comment on all this except to understand that as the first cause: we may exclude the "individual responsibility" (or its absence) => since it is based on "personal will" this reality will prevail de facto until the end.

And against that, I fear alas that the beautiful speeches ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/04/13, 07:41

obamot hello
Take an experience that I have been around for a while and that reflects what I wrote previously.
http://lavitaliteverte.com/2013/04/07/l ... t-grandir/
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "