Reviews and benefits of an engine additive

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The benefits of an engine additive

by Obamot » 27/02/21, 12:09

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Obamot wrote:I saw that this one: Spark plug NGK PKER7A8EGS 95463

Described here: https://www.vag-perf.fr/faq/fiche-moteu ... tsi-ea211/

And found no cross reference anywhere Image

Even NGK does not offer iridium equivalence for this precise, strange type ...

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/PKER7A8EGS-NGK- ... 2956594189

mwouiii ... wouiiii ...

When the time comes to change them, the equivalents will be available. :?:

For Bosch 1,4 TSI FR6KI332S Iridium Spark Plug
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/02/21, 12:13

In fact it seems that there are already original Platiniums on my car, it looks like this:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/02/21, 12:14

Ah! Image
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/02/21, 23:30

AMHA, iridium spark plugs this or that, with x electrodes .... do not dispense with the comparative test on the engine, under everyday conditions of use. When I was shopping, there were times when we swore by the "platinium" from Bosch, which gave maybe a little better at half speed and high in the laps .... for me. notice that suddenly the machine started really much worse .... all in all I abandoned the "platinium" .... which did not correspond to my engine / use. (At the start of the race (engine stopped), we lose a lot more time to start alone on 50 meters of stroller, even if in return we lose a few 1/10 of a second per lap with a less “typical” spark plug). : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/02/21, 23:58

On the sites dedicated to E85, they reported experiences that with iridium candles (without kit) it started better in cold winter (not far from negative temperatures). Like you say, you have to try, I did. With the Toyota Corolla this is verified (with the prescription to advance the ignition by 4o hourly). With the Subaru Justy too, good cold start. With the Ford Mondeo, I did not advance the ignition but it starts anyway (a little more difficult). With the Ford Focus it starts quite well. These are not recent vehicles, but all the same with on-board computer, Without computer, without kit, the mixture will be 50/50 to the max, otherwise the engine will choke.
0 x