natural antibiotic you say?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 19/02/13, 19:37

Slut,

Alain I was just saying the same thing except that I saw it seen from my country;) ... roquefort.

Regarding the external application of mold only to treat a wound, I have not found anything yet ...

Anyone have an opinion on leaving Roquefort to continue to mold to be able to have a greater effect (basically making a magic mushroom culture in prevention for humans and animals)?
(a priori according to Alain's experience in the fridge it does not risk anything, now question alain is what you have noticed an increase in the number of mushrooms on the piece of cheese (you may not have looked at that in same time you will tell me ... must be called hack to tell the molds :) : p) ??? At the same time considering that fungi prevents bacterial development, it seems logical that there is not really any risk, right? ...)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 19/02/13, 19:51

the problem is that there is not only one mold ... it could well be that other undesirable mold proliferate more than that which you want
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/02/13, 20:11

Hi Bidouille!

Of course mold spreads on the cheese and this increases the antibiotic effect, I often keep 2 containers, one for immediate eating and the other as a heavy duty medication or shock treatment.

I have never tried to directly heal a wound so I can comment on it. Alcohol, peroxide or even steam can also stop the infection, breathing heavily and quickly steam immediately soothes a sinus or throat infection.

I always look like an extra-terrestrial when I speak about this, worse when I speak about it to a doctor it passes by the laughter and the total astonishment when I announce to them that the penicillium was discovered thanks to someone who realized that some people never suffered from infections and after a survey on their food he discovered that they all eat blue and that blue mold is penicillium.

Sometimes I don't feel very well covering a virus or something else and I take a piece of it before bed and the next day I regain my energy.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 19/02/13, 20:27

mmmmm a simpler track somewhere :) ...

thank you Fs and goubixx;):
"
For penicillium roqueforti, take a sample of mushroom from a blue cheese, then introduce it into a jam jar, for example with bread crumbs slightly moistened at the bottom.
Leave to cultivate at room temperature, lid closed so as not to contaminate the bread crumbs with other mushrooms.
Once the mushrooms are well developed, I advise you to fill the pot with water and shake it well. The spores will spread in the water that you filter to remove the pieces of bread and then you put it in a sprayer.
It should work, good luck! "

it partly answers the problem of other fungi that could develop ... and not bad for my little idea ... and even my first question which concerned "spreading on a wound;)"
if it's soluble in water ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 19/02/13, 20:39

alain our answers crossed ...

Cool thank you for this info ... it's the cat who will be happy when spring comes :), it turns into an infected puzzle every spring it's weird :) ;) ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/02/13, 21:02

For penicillium roqueforti, take a sample of mushroom from a blue cheese, then introduce it into a jam jar, for example with bread crumbs slightly moistened at the bottom.
Leave to cultivate at room temperature, lid closed so as not to contaminate the bread crumbs with other mushrooms.

As far as I know the bread produces a dangerous mushroom and I have serious doubts about the result of this process.
: Shock:

For animals with worms, I use a few drops of dish soap in milk and it is finished as for earwigs that breathe through the shell, the cat or the dog goes there with a funny feeling not very indigestible at times but gets over it quickly the next day.
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 19/02/13, 23:31

ALain for the cat I was talking more about the scars that he will probably still bring back for having defended his territory and flirt with the girlfriend that another coveted;) .... to say if he is successful I hope because with his head that he brings back sometimes he deserves at least to spend 5 minutes of reward: p: p: p

Otherwise for the bread I believe it is rye bread, I just read a forum cheese maker including Roquefort ... Otherwise for sowing it is also simple to take the mushroom directly on the cheese :) ... It's certain ...
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 20/02/13, 03:16

Be careful though with mold growing experiments ...
Get some information before you start!: Idea:
Some contaminants of this kind of culture can be extremely dangerous: clostridium, aspergillus and many other nice little critters ...
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 20/02/13, 10:52

Slut,

hightfladdict thank you for the precision. for my part I do not envisage things other than like this (whether it is food or not;)):

1 / "discovery" (knowledge)
2 / research and information gathering
3 / information record
4 / research and cross-checking of information (on sites and / or books which deal with the subject seriously: example site of manufacturer of Roquefort cheese for molds)

5 / the information cross-checked minimum three times (find the job (or the handle) described several times or try by several people before me ...) is kept and the test can take place
6 / tests and analysis of the result (in the case of ricfortie penicillium molds I found a complete microscopic analysis protocol;))

7 / if after analysis the result is conclusive I am no longer afraid and I trust myself;) ....

(it is certainly not perfect as a protocol, but it is a basis which allows I think to be already informed and then reassured and directed on what we tend to or what it implies and requires, and of course be aware aware of the risks ...

It is true that one should not take everything that linked it literally as true without thinking about it and being informed, information is knowledge is the key to success, and in case of doubt do not hesitate to put the thing aside, but keep it in the back of your mind for the day or another info would complement the one already present and thus allow a test ...

So yes you have to be very careful with molds it's good to remember ... thank you

And personally, I haven't finished my research of info on the subject these are only the basics (basically I'm at point 1 / with a little 2 / inside;)) ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/02/13, 12:19

highflyaddict wrote:Be careful though with mold growing experiments ...
Get some information before you start!: Idea:
Some contaminants of this kind of culture can be extremely dangerous: clostridium, aspergillus and many other nice little critters ...

Yes, arsenic is also a natural product, which we even find in our food, like almonds found in peach pits: and say that my aunt eats it : Shock: : Cheesy:

Like what beliefs die hard! Health is not a matter of "belief" but of skills. So there is in this forum, who are advancing a little and would do better to limit themselves to their area of ​​expertise. Or at least be more careful when putting forms, like the use of the conditional ...

roy1361 wrote:Finally, I say that, I say nothing ...

: Lol:
0 x