Multiple scientific system of French !!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Multiple scientific system of French !!

by quartz » 24/12/12, 11:44

I don't add anything Pascuser says things clearly and simply !!
I took news from Franck Delplace who managed to spread his ideas internationally. A few months ago he went to Japan for a conference and found people very interested in his theory; open and ready to include all of this in their research design.

An article of a great laying in Cosmology, PADMANABHAN which is a reference in this field of research concluded this year that general relativity is akin to hydrodynamics, and it is written black on white in the article. It is therefore indicated that space-time behaves like a fluid.

This is exactly what Franck Delplace writes, who went further by having reviewed not only general relativity in this aspect but also quantum mechanics. In the end he shows that the space is not filled with vacuum but with a fluid permeable to matter and in viscous interaction with. What has been called ether and that it is fashionable to no longer call it because of the unjustified epidermal rejection of the scientific community.

Coming back to Franck Delplace's work, satellite measurements which showed a local space-time ripple effect as a viscous fluid would be entrained also brought water to his mill.

He left to give a conference at a conference in the United States recently and he exhibited his work in front of a field of cutting-edge researchers and heads of large private or public research services in all fields. They were stuck to see that the equations they knew were rewritten under the interpretation of the flow of a fluid with a viscosity and very widely welcomed his work. Unlike here in France most of them were familiar with Miller's work and many made the link between the discovery of Franck Delplace and aspects of their work that had not foreseen this possibility but could include it.

Experimental work was even carried out by private companies on this research topic; in short, he was surrounded by people with a spirit not only open but who saw the intelligence of his proposals and began to include it in their personal research. A priori the machine is started. Meanwhile in France, everyone ignores it and continues to explain that all this cannot be considered. Remember that it will not be France that will make discoveries on this subject. Besides, the observation was the same abroad: the quality of French research is greatly depreciated by the schlérosis of French researchers in their majority.

Here we think we have understood everything, there they believe they can find everything, that's the difference.

Some already said that the Higgs can be considered as a substance, already relegating it to a fluidic element of space which would give mass, others saw how to use this in chemical researches leading to modifications of the flow of the fluid ; in aeronautics he was told that the civil aircraft flight records did not correspond to the expected normal equations (which is never raised) because there is an additional fluid factor to add which could be its component; in short, each area of ​​research has found its own account.

The machine is apparently launched and if France scores points on this subject it will only be thanks to Franck Delplace who is the pioneer of this discovery and not thanks to his researchers who died for the most part and cut of all means for the few who have an open mind.

Thanks to Franck Delplace who proposed the research axis on ether (by adopting another name) to the scientific community in a way that really launched this research avenue. This kind of work for advances takes months at least and years rather; but there it seems to be off to a good start. Whether it’s in Japan or the USA, it’s working for some now.

If these researchers manage to highlight this fundamental each in their discipline (which was already the case of certain research carried out and of experiments carried out with SUCCESS having led to the recovery of "free" energy as they say, by this process), Franck Delplace will take his name alongside the fathers of scientific revolutions in the field of physics for the 21st century; like Planck in his time brought the quantum revolution.

There is hope in the true research spirit of certain real researchers on this planet, unlike what is happening in France once again.
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/12/12, 12:12

If we respond or ask for links, we encourage the buzz, right?

What do we win? : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

What does it gain apart from the theories of surunity which reappear in an umpteenth thread to be traced. :frown:

but there it seems to be off to a good start.

At the very least for fifty years of endless soap, with always a new thing that we no longer expect ...

but on the other hand, "approximate publlication before time" ... That, we will have as much as we want : Evil:
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 12 / 12, 12: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 24/12/12, 12:21

There is no question of oneness here but of a simple coherent vision of general and limited relativity !!
An enthusiastic welcome from the international scientific community,
and an almost total disregard of French scientists.
It looks like the behavior of a few here.
I just wanted to say that you are well formatted and conform to the French system!
so don't change anything the ship is sinking normally

Have a good Christmas everyone
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/12/12, 12:24

NO LINK, NOTHING TANGIBLE, LIKE A HAB ...

A TITLE TO MANIPULATE US ON A REAL INSTRUMENTALIZED PROBLEM TO ARRIVE A FALSE DEBATE ... LIKE A HAB ...

OF STYLE:

"If the scientific world is schloser ........... then we lie to you, .......... then surunity is possible, then .......... . the whole system is rotten, so we're hiding things from you ... so listen to what that guy said and blah-blah-blah "

So no, it's one more syllogism, but we still don't fall into the trap ...

Cause always Quartz, we see you coming ... : Lol: (slim, but why I answer)

WIRE LOCK REQUEST. Because we have something else to f ... than to reframe you every time in your paranoid world ...

Quartz has nothing else to do with its days!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Schlérose of the French scientific system !!

by sen-no-sen » 24/12/12, 12:59

quartz wrote:I don't add anything Pascuser says things clearly and simply !!

Could you tell us what it is about?
Because in the absence of introduction I do not understand much about this text!
It is about Ether ... ???
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/12/12, 13:01

Hey! Obamot!
You calm down

--

I specify that the first message is a continuation in this subject:

http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... c=770&st=0

and before
http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... entry20785

http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... l=delplace

http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... c=518&st=0

http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... entry20885

That Franck Delplace had made 3 didactic videos (and it's to his credit as a scientist):

About dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/Franck-Delplace#video=xh7lz5

On Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8es2PHOONY

His book:
http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/ ... livre.html

But OK ! It is not within the reach of the first comer ... :D
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/12/12, 13:06

gegyx wrote:I specify that the first message is a continuation in this subject:

But OK ! It is not within the reach of the first comer ... :D

We are not supposed to know everything about everything, so a short summary would be interesting, to know what it is all about please.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Schlérose of the French scientific system !!

by Obamot » 24/12/12, 13:34

This is a 150 page question : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

sen-no-sen wrote:
quartz wrote:I don't add anything Pascuser says things clearly and simply !!

Could you tell us what it is about?
Because in the absence of introduction I do not understand much about this text!
It is about Ether ... ???

Gegyx always quick to draw, he doesn't need an explanation, he knows IMMEDIATELY what it is ...

Bah ... Nothing changes.

You know Gegyx, in fact we didn't formally ask for links, we don't care, we already know the rest.

Arf, the pub on the book, tssssss .....
: Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/12/12, 13:57

:frown: Mouai ...

Why speak of space-time fluid when the notion of quantum vacuum already exists?
It is all very well to speak of a fluid space time which would have the viscosity of bitumen, but it is a misleading comparison, in the same way as to compare time with a flowing river ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/12/12, 14:15

Listen Sens-no-sens, you asked for an explanation, I put the links.
I, who do not have a university degree, the videos spoke to me more than the quantum vacuum.

Obamot, I do not know if you realize in the state where you put yourself?
It becomes dedélecotesque! (and even worse ...)

You hurt, you ask for banishment, you agony Quartz for having nothing else to do with his days ...
Whatever ! Look at yourself, you're in full paranoia.

If you don't get it, don't intervene, respond to what you know, it will already be good, and enough.

By the way, I asked twice that our architect Imhotep say what he thinks of the video on the pyramids (with his knowledge of the profession, and not of psychotic delirium)

NB: a scientific book at 16 + 2.90 € is not a scam.
Only for people who liked the (free) videos.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"