PONAST boiler help with settings

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
snoopymagik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by snoopymagik » 28/11/12, 17:57

this is already starting to work better in terms of combustion, I would like to pass by again to thank Dirk pitt for his help
I remember one day when the importer came to see the previous boiler, he had a small program for calculating the different prog so ON OFF and% ventilo
I asked him to get it but ... refusal :?
I am adjusting the power 4 program as I write this message
For the moment I have fine dust of mouse gray color and a little can of white point of ash but not bcps I suppose that it is + or - good because I do not know when we have this kind of dust if should we increase or decrease the wind?
I adjust the flame more or less to the eye so at this power it starts to turn well in the shape of a mustache around the refractory dome because the ponast boiler works with a horizontal burner
that's it for the news so far
0 x
hd7050
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hd7050 » 08/11/13, 11:03

Attention in the installer parameters, with password, you must put the code of the fan delivered with the boiler.
for more info see the Belgian importer BRIESCO.
here it is serious and now he works on France.

this in order to correct the bad info (for lack of training) of the French importer in this post.

Did67 wrote:
dirk pitt wrote:
simply, they are set any way, in particular, I have the impression not adapted to the power of the boiler or a combustion fan which is not the one provided in the config.
result, a disastrous combustion and an importer who does not know much about it, apparently.

What I said: not serious!

I did not say that the boiler has no "possibility"! Delivering it as you describe, well, that speaks pretty clearly.
0 x
elcbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: PONAST boiler help with settings

by elcbzh » 25/11/20, 23:36

Hello,

Did it work out with Dirk-pitt?
Did you find good settings together?
What was the problem then?

I take the liberty of relaunching this subject because I am having a lot of difficulties with my KP11:
breakdown-troubleshooting-repair / proleme-boiler-ponast-kp11-t15888-10.html # p421184

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Good night,
0 x
Doudou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: PONAST boiler help with settings

by Doudou22 » 27/08/21, 13:08

elcbzh wrote:Hello,

Did it work out with Dirk-pitt?
Did you find good settings together?
What was the problem then?

I take the liberty of relaunching this subject because I am having a lot of difficulties with my KP11:
breakdown-troubleshooting-repair / proleme-boiler-ponast-kp11-t15888-10.html # p421184

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Good night,

Pay special attention to the draft, like a combustion annalizer
0 x