Solar installation project in the Ardennes

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Ludox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar installation project in the Ardennes

by Ludox » 14/10/12, 19:54

Hello everyone

I need your opinion and advice on my project
my house is located in rocroi in the ardennes
with 150 m2 heated floor
and a ball of 120l to heat by my fire of wood in winter in summer by a fuel boiler
my goal is to no longer need fuel for my hot water from April to November and to have a good support of my fire for the winter

my project
I wanted to invest in high-performance vacuum sensors and get off on the rest
for the sensors I found that when do you think
gross area A 4.25
opening surface Aa 3.17
absorption surface AA 3
conversion factor n or B 0.83
heat transfer coefficient K1 1.14
heat transfer coefficient K2 0.0144
Absorption absorption degree a = 95 + OR-2
temperature at stop 245
for the pose I studied a tilting support to be able to change the angle according to the seasons to have a maximum of radiations but I tried to make the calculations with SimSol and I do not find big gains of performances that m'etonne it's me who can not use the software
in your opinion a tilting support will bring me a pair of kw more or it is useless
in fact my roof is 30 ° south that's why I studied a tilting support on the ground to have 45 has 65 degrees and can enjoy the months that interest me
for the ball
I thought I would add an 300l with an 60 plate heat exchanger that was mounted on a geothermal
and put in series with 1 3 way valve that allow me to keep my ball 120l heat in winter by my fire and preheat my ball 300l with solar during the winter months and summer heat my 2 balls at the same time
and the rest of the calories put them in a tempon balloon for my heated floor
I asked for a quote a couple of years ago they recommended 11m2 panels with 300l esc and 1 balloon tempon 1000l what do you think?
your opinions and advice will be the goods come
thank you in advance
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/10/12, 20:33

See the armada of varied solutions and infos on:
http://www.apper-solaire.org/
and read the vastness of posts on econology.

For the summer and a slightly lower T, the sensors can be simple, not expensive, to T sufficient.
A simple black PE pipe 16mm 30 € the 100m is enough in the sun, under plastic.

read:
http://www.apper-solaire.org/?Faq
http://www.apper-solaire.org/Pages/Fich ... /index.pdf

http://www.apper-solaire.org/Pages/Fich ... /index.pdf

etc ...
To potash.

With also the ultimate solution to
www.dlsc.ca
to save the planet, France, CO2 and radioactivity !!
more perpetual, free, warming with wasted summer heat, to warm up in winter !!!
And discussed on econology !!
0 x
Ludox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ludox » 14/10/12, 22:21

Good evening
thank you for your response dedeleco
I will read your links
what will do more to what I read (but not necessarily understood)
the english I can not translate them
but if you can give me your opinion on my configuration
thank you in advance
ps I already have a home made sensor 2m2 but that made me save a little fuel but between mid September and the end of October it gives me nothing where I need it before lighting my fire
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 15/10/12, 09:59

a little theoretical course on solar:

http://herve.silve.pagesperso-orange.fr/

Choose, all the pages then renewable energies.

According to my installation, in the Ardennes, no need to complicate life for the optimal inclination in winter, in the Northeast, there is practically no sun between 15 nov and mid Feb! .. ..In the Var would be different.

Good reading.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 15/10/12, 13:02

Hello Ludox,
I have 4m square of vacuum tubes to heat a balloon of 200 liters.
Result:
in Belgium, it heats my water to + - 50% over a year.
Many clouds.
For me, it is better to size, with simple and solid gear.
So, not under vacuum.
But, I've been saving a lot of oil for ten years.
So, to the ladle, for a balloon of 300 liters, 10 m squares of simple sensors, and oriented to the south.
The difference between the two systems is not huge, so do not look for sophistication.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Ludox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ludox » 15/10/12, 20:40

Good evening
thank you lejustemilieu and manet42
manet42 I'm going to read the pages you told me but I have to unlock something in explorer I'm having fun tomorrow
lejustemilieu you think that with 10m2 I have enough so they were not wrong in making me the quote
for sensors I will see tomorrow the supplier but in my opinion I will not have too much choice of the model if I want a good price
I'll keep you informed
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 16/10/12, 11:25

Be careful not to confuse the surface of the 3 solar water heater sensors with 5,5 m2 for a 300L flask in the 1 climatic zone (source: solar thermal, University of Rouen) and the surface of the sensors for a SSC, supplementary heating. The surfaces are then larger and are not calculated only with the volume of the balloon. 10m2 it's very fair!
For example, I would have needed more 18m2, I have only 12, constraints of the roof surface and financial!
In any case, in the 1 zone, the solar input, heating, in the winter when it is needed most is low; on the other hand 4 months of mid-season it's ok.
See the website:
www.sebasol.ch

et
easysolar.ch

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Ludox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ludox » 17/10/12, 20:06

Hello
I was to see your links manet42
I found lots of numbers that made me smoke the brain or what's left of it
I have to go back and read it now that it has cooled
otherwise I come back from my supplier which is more serious because he wants to smoke my wallet
concerning the sensors the 20 tubes panel would cost me 1680euros ttc apparently it's a good price for the material it's
I wanted to talk to him to put an electric balloon to couple with my simple coil of my heating all that with a plate exchanger he made me big eyes by telling me that the plate exchanger would work less well than a solar heat exchanger and that if I had a problem I risk losing my warranty
he explained me that the exchange surface was smaller than the balloon and that I could raise my sensors in temperature
so I looked and a solar balloon has an exchange surface of 1.4m2 for 300l and an exchanger 60 plates as I have its exchange surface is 0.7m2 so to correspond with the solar balloon should be put in 2 in parallel and which would limit the losses of charges
What do you think?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/10/12, 20:40

Fun ludox:
full of numbers that made me smoke the brain or what's left of it,
I have to go back and read it now that it has cooled,
otherwise I come back from my supplier, which is more serious because he wants to smoke my wallet

and by reading the links Apper and others, often concrete, without figures, taking simple sensors as effective, and cheap, the wallet would not smoke!

Otherwise the exchangers are calculated to know the good, which does not smoke the wallet and if the supplier does not know how to calculate in a clear, understandable and verifiable way, it is clear that his goal is to fill his own wallet, a scammer, who take advantage of the technical complexity, which makes the brain smoke in some, not trained enough, and then, it is necessary to change supplier.

On the internet there is an armada of courses, links, pdf, exchangers, which make the brain smoke but avoid scams!

It's like sport, with training, the brain no longer smokes and the heart is not racing anymore !!!
1 x
Ludox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ludox » 17/10/12, 22:45

Good evening
thank you dedeleco to intervene to avoid me to get ripped off
I laughed more or less I know my supplier for a few years he prefers to sell me a complete kit rather than see me bored with something that breaks or goes wrong
he is a super heating engineer but in solar he sells kits without more to my great surprise
but honestly autoconstructive in solar there are many pages to read and understand more than for a Canadian well or a heat recovery fire and much more expensive too
and in addition I have trouble because following a serious stroke I have the brain that works on 2 paws but I'll get there thanks to forum
a big thank you to forumeur
if you have links for the calculation of plate exchangers I am interested
thank you in advance
0 x