Experimental project in domestic diesel engine cogeneration

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
danielj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Energy recovery on diesel generator

by danielj » 16/05/13, 16:03

lemust09 wrote:Misu me on a group of 20 kw I board a system adapted to rotate in the frying oil was 100% and recuperation of heat from the cooling radiator for the current and heat the pool water with a a plate exchanger for the pool water can be added as a coil in the exhaust and also get even hot water.

20kW that's a lot for a home, the average power consumption of a home, including heating of the year is 2kW ...
Especially if we talk about 20 kW electric, so thermal power 60kW about. to have a low yield is risk because thus uses a large motor for low energy recovery. This because of the continued losses of the motor. Well, for the pool must be it. In fact warmed oil before injecting, and at what temperature?
A+
0 x
lemust09
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lemust09 » 17/05/13, 06:23

kw 20 also served as a supply house and especially the pool with a big HEATER 12k since I possessed this group as me servire no I do not heat the oil but I demarer oil and stop oil (red so can very fuel for utilisaation but this group turned 3 or 4 hours a day about since I had also made a solar system with coke bottle to the pool also has to see my posts about the purpose and course Experimental I board more this house with pool I board all sold
0 x
if you need anything we discuss ... with pleasure!