There is an error in the theory of evolution

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/10/12, 05:24

DD go very hard! : Mrgreen: nothing about personal attacks is true, but whatever.

For the most part he says:

dedeleco wrote:while there is an armada of facts being observed about the aftermath of this increasingly dated big bang, with endless new galaxies being observed almost as old as the big bang, à 5% near

Now, even from the greatest CERN scientists, we know less than 4% of the material at the moment!

It cannot therefore be a 5% error, since we do not even know as much !!!

He is therefore wrong 96%!

Probability question, his next exit ticket will undoubtedly be the last : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/10/12, 11:48

And Obamot reads nothing, learns there with the necessary care, from what is observed, measured, well known, before rejecting everything as a whole, in our human knowledge.

We have not made quantum mechanics and gravitation compatible, which could explain the appearance of dark matter which then would not exist ???

But Obamot reads even less recent scientific publications, even a few, which I indicate, out of Obamot's laziness to make the effort necessary to learn the necessary knowledge.

By the way, in Switzerland, who knows German better than an average Frenchman, Obamot could translate the text, very imperative, of the recommendations of the European experts, to greatly improve security © of the Cattenom nuclear power plant, which scares all Europeans, outside of France !!!

These recommendations are valid for all other French plants.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/10/12, 14:01

I even translate "the dedeleco", so I necessarily read "what" goes with ... : Cheesy:

This is how we discover blunders! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

I pass on the legendary bad faith and fallacies.
0 x